FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

OGame

Airfrorfria
ogame.org is my favorite MMORPG it's an intergalactic space empire game and it's incredibly addicting my ingame name is Lord Oblivion in Universe 7 does anyone here play in Uni 7?
Markoff
Well, there aren't many replies here Razz
But I also play ogame and I'm in uni 2.

For the people who don't know what it's about:
Quote:
OGame is a game of intergalactic conquest. You start out with just one undeveloped world and turn that into a mighty empire able to defend your hard earned colonies. Create an economic and military infrastructure to support your quest for the next greatest technological achievements. Wage war against other empires as you struggle with other players to gain the materials . Negotiate with other emperors and create an alliance or trade for much needed resources. Build an armada to enforce your will throughout the universe. Horde your resources behind an impregnable wall of planetary defences. Whatever you wish to do, OGame can let you do it. Will you terrorize the area around you? Or will you strike fear into the hearts of those who attack the helpless?

If you are interested just visit www.ogame.org.
The nice thing is that this game is absolutely free and I find it very addicting, especially if you join a nice alliance/clan.

There also are ogame's in other languages, just check it by using your country tag, example www.ogame.nl or www.ogame.de
loserk
i m in universe 21 Crying or Very sad
Eyre
yuh it is a fun game. i sucked at it though and lacked the amount of time for it. I enjoyed it while i was there though. i believe i was in uni 5.
Yjaxygames
It;s a pretty good game, I play it. But not very often.
-Dkt-
ogame is the best mmorpg Exclamation Wink I play this game very often Wink
This game is my addiction Razz
LordSata
Yeah, i'm playing with ogame too Very Happy
I'm in the 80' universe and i'm 1834' in the score-board :DDDD
votd
I don't like it, please don't say things like "THIS IS THE BEST MMORPG".

NO, there is not a thing like "BEST", there are things like good and bad.
Tasa
I play on 5 but not the much just when ever now and again. It got old for me after a while. Maybe because I didn't have the time to invest in keeping up. Not a bad thing to do when you are bored.