FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

your best online game ??????????/

petroldevil
here we will discuss the best online game at the last few years online games were more and more and growing faster and faster and everyone here abslotley tried one of them so plllllllllleeeeeeeease every one give us your opinion for that and i will start so my best online game is guild war >>>>>.you can also try gunbound counter strike and many other games enter allllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!1111
papamurphy
Recently I logged many hours on to World Of Warcraft. I have also played Everquest, Ultima Online, and FFXI. Ones that weren't MMOs: Starcraft, Diablo, Counterstrike, and Halo 2 (Console of course).
Josso
Well either Halo, Diablo, and Guildwars. Not been impressed with a lot of the FPS ones to be honest.
Zach Ownz
i like Delta Force Black Hawk Down, and Play WoW, although ive only played it for about 3 months, im pretty into it, i have a lvl 31 tauren Druid.
anhstar
WOW is the best!
COD2 is my second!

But I dont play WOW anymore, dont have much time Sad
izimngcubes15
I like Ragnarok Online, it's really cool and I love MMORPG's. Don't you?
GDG
I would have to say that I started to play MMORPG's last year in the summer when my cousin first introduced to me them. He showed me this one game called Lineage II and I have to say that it is my favourite so far. I have also played a bit Rising Force Online, and it is my second best. Halo is also fun especially snniping but I only tried it once!
n0obie4life
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-6168.html

Nice spam btw.

-close-