FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server 2 Problems

gnomme
It seems that the server 2 is allways going down and everyone are complainning.
And what if everybothy contribute with few money to solve the problem and get the server fixed for good?
wumingsden
gnomme wrote:
It seems that the server 2 is allways going down and everyone are complainning.
And what if everybothy contribute with few money to solve the problem and get the server fixed for good?

I don't think it is because of any money problems that Bondings may have (I bet he's rolling in it Very Happy ). No, I think its because of "DOS Attacks", whatever they are, although it is good suggestion which Bondings could easily set up.

Server 2 was up for about two minutes about 19:30 (GMT) but has decided to go back down again. I does also seems that its going down quite a lot, i have never heard of Server 1 going down apart from scheduled times.
papamurphy
Yeah, I would be more than willing to donate some money to help, but I don't think that is the problem. We server 2 people can just sit tight and wait for them to fix it.
wumingsden
papamurphy wrote:
Yeah, I would be more than willing to donate some money to help, but I don't think that is the problem. We server 2 people can just sit tight and wait for them to fix it.

Its back up as I can see my Sig which is hosted on Server 2, enjoy Very Happy !

UPDATE:

It DOWN again Crying or Very sad
papamurphy
Uh, nope your Sig is gone again haha. My site still won't load. You had me going there for a second though! Perhaps he has gotten some of the bugs worked out?
Kyle Katarn
His sig is there for me, but it's because it's cached, lol. I don't know what timezone Bondings is in, but I think it might be nighttime for him. It's 3 in the afternoon here....
Loathing in Fear
Bondings his time zone is GMT +1, and so is mine...
It's 10 past 9 over here... Wink

But yea, server 2 is down quite often... and ehm... about the money thing... bondings wants to keep this host free Wink, so i don't think there will be any "donate for server 2" thing...
But I agree Wink it would be great to have a donating system for the server 2 troubles

------------------
Loathing Wink
Josso
How do I know if i'm hosted on Server 2?

I'm guessing I am as CP and site is down.
Loathing in Fear
If you are hosted on server 2, you have DirectAdmin as management panel,
If you are on server 1, you have cPanel as management panel Wink

----------------------
Loathing Wink
Josso
Oh right, thanks.

When can we expect server 2 to be back online?

Laughing this always happens to me... I get a new site up and the server goes down.
wumingsden
Josso wrote:
Oh right, thanks.

When can we expect server 2 to be back online?

Laughing this always happens to me... I get a new site up and the server goes down.

We should expect it to be done forever and then when it comes back up we'll be all happy, from Crying or Very sad -> Very Happy
Loathing in Fear
Its up again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thx Bondings Wink
papamurphy
Yes, thank you very much!!!!