FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

a disccusion about harry potter and the half blood prince

petroldevil
i know that you all know the most famous siries in the world harry potter here is a discuusion about harry potter and the half blood prince and p;ease say wich print do u love most and even who dont read potter sires and watch it only please say your oppinon about the series at whole
mschnell
I like the green one, and that was a great book. I have no idea how she's going to finish off the rest of the series in one more book. It had better be four thousand pages.
kany
I have read all the Harry potter books and i really love them . Have read them quite a half dozen times.
But for the movies of harry potter , well they are not up to the standards.
Harry Potter and the Socerers Stone &
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
These first two movies were really nice and i enjoyed watching the them. But the last two movies were really kind of s**t . they just took all the fun away from the movies.
Hope they change the director to have some quality pictures for the other episodes.
papamurphy
^^That is because they changed directors, and the other Dumbledore died Crying or Very sad . I love these books, and I don't think that anyone could quite compare to me. If I had a digital camera I would take a picture of my room, but all that aside here is my thoughts on the seventh book: It is going to have to be really long, because there are still quite a few horcruxes out there. I think that Ron and Hermione will both leave school to go with Harry. Harry and Voldemort will die, or just Voldemort. I have some others, but I don't really wanna post them all. HAHA.
monmon_monmon
Quote:
I have read all the Harry potter books and i really love them . Have read them quite a half dozen times.
But for the movies of harry potter , well they are not up to the standards.
Harry Potter and the Socerers Stone &
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
These first two movies were really nice and i enjoyed watching the them. But the last two movies were really kind of s**t . they just took all the fun away from the movies.
Hope they change the director to have some quality pictures for the other episodes.
Me too, i agree, the 3rd movie was pretty bad, but the 4th one was Sh*t! Ten tons of it! they broke everyting!
TheDarkLord
I absoloutly ADORE the Harry Potter series and am discriminated for it while these anime obsessed retards in my class dont get discriminated for loving stupid cartoons that give Japanese children seizures.
Pyro Man
I personally love the series and have been reading it since the before the 3rd one came out, so it was before the big film-boom.
meowrsx
I own the hardcover of every book and I must say it's pretty amazing that the story fails to let up after this long. Still retains everything that was good about it hte first time I read Sorcerer's Stone. I also agree with the guy up there who said the first two movies were great and the last two were just eh. The new directing took some of the fun out of it, and yeah the new dumbledore isn't as good. I was cracking up because he always has this WTF face in the last movie.
SonOf27
I enjoy the series of books and the series of movies. I have all 6 books, even lined up awaiting their realease. I also have all three DVD's released so far, and eagarly awaiting the fouth. I also have the 4 playstation games.

The fouth book was probably my favorite out of the series, however I prefered the third movie over the fouth. You could really tell things were missing from the fouth movie, and I really would have loved to see Dudly with a one tonne tongue. Laughing
thelfc
Just finished this one and I have to say that I was not very impressed with it.. Seems like J K Rowling is losing her touch and there was a lot of unnecessary melodrama Confused