FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Macromedia FX

Gates
The whole program is great for designing websites, you can make images in Fireworks, add those images to Flash to make all sorts of animations and interactive stuff, that can all be dragged right into dreamweaver and generate many diffrent codes. I think its great and I use it alot. I will be showing my website as soon as im clear to show it and you will find me in the advertise fourm.
ml
so whats this about? summarized: 'macromedia fx is a very good program'?

well i also know a lot of good programs, but i dont spam the baord with them as long as i don't hav a certain question or a good tutorial
dkbg
Do you mean Macromedia MX (which is a suite of programs)? Or am I missing something here?
aningbo
got to check whats this Macromedia FX

never heard... hope it something gud. i'm tryin to google it now lol
ml
by the way: there is no program called 'Macromedia FX'

so please give more information or stop spamming Very Happy
Gates
Im sorry, Macromedia MX is a suit of programs. You can download trials of the programs on macromedias website. I was not spamming since i posted one thing about it but thanks for the negativity.
aningbo
yeah i was looking for a mecromedia FX and lol....

i was just wasting ym time again for nothing.... hehhehehe. i thought it was a program like mixfx or something which could create effects in no time for flash. mixfx is a great tool for creating pre-made effects if u r in a hurry.
carlokes
When i started reading the thread i was thinking "Hey don't tell me that Macromedia released an app that combines Dream+Fire+Flash all in one..." guess not.
I would suggest you to use MR SEARCH FRINCKING OPTION before posting something as useless as this....I think the majority of the people here knows what is Macromedia MX and probably the majority uses it so unless you are saying something new like "hey there a new extension for dreamweaver around ... bla bla bla..." is better to say nothing at all !!