FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Final Fantasy Advent Children Review

Sonox
A review of Final Fantasy Advent Children

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
FF VII Advent Children is the CGI-Movie follow up to the huge classic Final Fantasy VII. Advent Children is set two years after the events of Final Fantasy VII and starts off with a great remake of the game in it's introduction sequence.

This CGI-Movie is wonderful, and you dont have to be a fan of Final Fantasy, but it fit perfectly with any fan of animated movies. The grahics are stunning! It has some of the best action sequences in any movie ever made, and also has a solid plot which will make you want to watch it again, and again, and again and...
Itachi
do you know when it is supposed to be out in english i have been waiting for a while for it. Final Fantasy VII is one of my favorite games of all time.

~Itachi
MrStone
Well... I didnt think that it was that much of a big deal. I think it wasnt really true to the FFVII story line at all. If you replaced the characters with some other ones, the story line would still work and such.
alizabet_106
I never ever play is version, but i know that interesting version
James007
Please post your threads in the appropriate section.
-close-