FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dems not only losing almost all gov't control...

S3nd K3ys
They're also going broke!

Drudge wrote:
DEAN UNDER FIRE FROM PARTY DEMS; NEARLY ALL CASH SPENT
Mon Jan 30 2006 10:52:31 ET

Democratic leaders on Capitol Hill are privately bristling over Howard Dean’s management of the Democratic National Committee and have made those sentiments clear after new fundraising numbers showed he has spent nearly all the committee’s cash and has little left to support their efforts to gain seats this cycle, ROLL CALL reports.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashhd.htm

My oh my how will they run their smear campaign for the next big election?
Soulfire
What? No money you say? Whatever will they do?
gonzo
"Bush is satan!" ?
rwojick
I'm not sure governments ever go broke? They always seem to have enough to pay themselves and they can barrow for projects for the future (of whcih they take kickbacks, to pad their paychecks) but they seem to run out of money quickly when it comes to providing services.

I would compare the Dems to the Repubs in that they are like golfers who always give each other putts and cheat on their own scorecards. They "seem" so successful. It is only after you actually see them swing at the golf ball do you become aware of how pathetic they are...
gonzo
They can't manage their own money but want to manage the American peoples money?
igor123d
Democrats indeed now find themselves in a difficult position. They do not have control over either house of Congress and their finances are waning under a dissappointing leadership by Howard Dean. Nevertheless, one must view the situation in context. Two years ago the Democrats hit the rock bottom, losing more seats in both houses as well as the Presidency. The financial situation has jumped up and down but Democrats will have a broad base to appeal to in '06 and will certainly not be ineffective due to a lack of resources.