FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

a site about English language teaching

serazat
I created a web page for the people who regard English as an infotaintment stuff.I am doing my utmost to immaculate the content of this site. This site has certain features and I will do my best to update them in time.In the STORY OF THE WEEK section I will try to offer a story that reflects every daedal facet of literature. These stories will be "translated stories" generally.In the "QUOTES OF THE WEEK" section you will find quotations on diverse subjects such as friendship,love,atriotism,women and men etc.. In the "NEOLOGISMS OF THE WEEK" section I will try to give an insight into several newly-coined words in English. In the "ARTICLE OF THE WEEK" section I will offer a deep article on an abstruse topic. In the "IDIOMS OF THE WEEK" section I will give several English idioms,their meanings, example sentences and maybe their stories.In HAFTALIK MAKALE" section I will offer an article in Turkish. And In "IOLP" section I will try to present different written materials to facilitate the job of ELT students.

http://www.elt-iolp.com