FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Account Removed

macgyver
Question,
is there any back up data of the webhosting is the account remove ?

Due to the busy work, I forget to maintain my activity Sad

Sad Sad
madsencarl
No. Seriously, you can't log on a few hours each month?
n0obie4life
Quote:
# Frihost will not be liable for any of its services. We reserve ourselves the right to cancel our service at any time, and we will not be liable for any files that are lost and/or corrupted which may occur from a system crash, hard disk failure, account removal or any other possible reason. To the full extent permissible under the applicable law, Frihost shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use Frihost services.
However, we are trying to be the most reliable and stable free host on the internet. A system crash or hard disk failure will be very unlikely. You should prevent any possible data loss by making a backup of all important data on our servers.

I'm sure you agreed to the Terms of Service when you signed up Smile.
Bondings
I technically removed your account due to inactivity, but I remember something of finding a nullified vBulletin on your account. Could that be true?

About your account, you should have gotten 2 warning emails at -5 and -10 Points. You had -96 Points.

And no, there is no backup.
macgyver
n0obie4life wrote:
Quote:
# Frihost will not be liable for any of its services. We reserve ourselves the right to cancel our service at any time, and we will not be liable for any files that are lost and/or corrupted which may occur from a system crash, hard disk failure, account removal or any other possible reason. To the full extent permissible under the applicable law, Frihost shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use Frihost services.
However, we are trying to be the most reliable and stable free host on the internet. A system crash or hard disk failure will be very unlikely. You should prevent any possible data loss by making a backup of all important data on our servers.

I'm sure you agreed to the Terms of Service when you signed up Smile.

Yes I agree with T and C Smile
macgyver
madsencarl wrote:
No. Seriously, you can't log on a few hours each month?

Yeah Sad this project makes me hardly to breath Sad ...
We'll ... I hope I can spent 5 minutes a day to maintain the account
macgyver
Bondings wrote:
I technically removed your account due to inactivity, but I remember something of finding a nullified vBulletin on your account. Could that be true?

About your account, you should have gotten 2 warning emails at -5 and -10 Points. You had -96 Points.

Hi Bonding .. I am sorry for my bad English .... what is to nullify ?
can you explain it ?
Thanks.

Oh btw , if you remove the account , does it mean remove the phpbb account ? or automatically remove the hosting account also ?

thanks
Bondings
macgyver wrote:
Bondings wrote:

Hi Bonding .. I am sorry for my bad English .... what is to nullify ?
can you explain it ?
Thanks.

Oh btw , if you remove the account , does it mean remove the phpbb account ? or automatically remove the hosting account also ?

thanks

No I only remove the hosting account.

And I'm not 100% sure it was you, but I removed a lot of vBulletin board on that day. Nullify means remove the protection from vBulletin to be able to install it for free.
engeland
you actually sweep illegal stuff everyday? wow... good job

by the way, this may be related to the topic as to what noob just said, how can i get a backup? coz everytime i try backing up thru cpanel it stores my account's memory Confused
Bondings
engeland wrote:
by the way, this may be related to the topic as to what noob just said, how can i get a backup? coz everytime i try backing up thru cpanel it stores my account's memory Confused

The full backup option should store evertything of your account into a tar.gz file. However that generates a lot of cpu-load. It would be better to both backup all databases (just click on the database name on the backup page) and your home directory. Those are incremental backups and hence don't generate excessive amounts of cpu-usage.
ajvemmen
Do you work with some kind of cms, than is should be easy to backup