You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lineage II full C3 and C4???

Hey guys,

I like to play Lineage II when I am free I was wondering if any of you has a site that offers private server that is full C3 and is high rate too? I mean if you have or played before on it could I get link please and thank you so much!
Hmm... I was going through some of the Lineage II threads here and not one that I saw correct em if I am wrong had any description of the game at all. Well I guess I thought I should start a thread about this and so I will. Although if you know a site please give me one, this come from my first post.

I will try to explain the game and bring in info from everywhere as much as I can. I will only add info when I get time seeing as I have exams coming up and do not have a lot of time:

The world of Lineage II is a war-torn land spanning two continents, where trust and betrayal clash as three kingdoms vie for power. The young king Raoul has successfully quenched a civil war and established the newest kingdom, Aden. Elmore, the military superpower located in the northern part of the continent, boasts that it is a direct descendent of ancient Elmoreden kingdom. Gracia, located across the ocean on the west, is currently embroiled in a chaotic battle among blood relatives trying to take over the throne. These kingdoms share a delicate balance of power; however, within each kingdom they are vulnerable to internal strife, as each manor has strong desire for self-rule.

You have been thrown into this chaos. However, unlike the ordinary people who pray each day for safety, you have the power to protect yourself. In Lineage II, developing a character is not an end in itself. Rather, it is your instrument to obtain the power to enforce your will in this world. Seize your destiny! Your own hand will write the history of this world.

In Lineage II, what you see on the screen is in real time. Therefore, it is critical to make an appropriate decision quickly for every situation you get in. Lineage II is a new system that pursues both strategic features and action-oriented features by offering client-server synchronization and production of a client's battle at the same time.

In Lineage II, you will battle monsters with superior AI, use skills that need to be selected according to each particular situation, overcome situations through teamwork with other clan members, and experience action that is always thrilling, even when you kill a single monster.

Characters in Lineage II have diverse and unique traits. When they combine their power, they can become a very powerful force as they work together to defeat a powerful enemy. While hunting solo in a dangerous area, you may meet a passerby and discover that the two of you are of like mind, and so you form a party.

If you hunt in a party often, you will probably get a regular group together with whom you meet up regularly. Perhaps the group will have various goals and ambitions. When a group shares the same goal and has firm convictions, they will establish a clan. The goal can be mere friendship and fraternization, ongoing self-training, or the overthrow of the current castle rulers. A clan is a gathering of people who share the same mission and try together to accomplish a common goal.

SD {Scion Destiny} wrote:
OK I think that is enough information for now. I will add more later, hopefully the week proceeding this one. Which will be like the second week of February. Also if you have any questions please PM me or leave a post here ill answer as fast as I can!
Check out this site, this might be very helpful to you:

I was wondering can someone tell me if my posts are considere spamming. I mean they were all 2 minutes after each other except for first and second post. Also they were not useless lines but I believe that the information looks better that way. So hopefully I would say it is not spamming, unless staff has some other reasoning which I am not knowledgable about.
Hmm... Nice thread "ScionDestiny", pretty good idea to start introducing a game like as in talk about it in detail. If you do not mind I will also help out a bit I have some good informationa dn comments on it too:

I will start with humans or how they say uniqe races and classes.

Uniquely Specialized Races and Classes (The pictures of races are not what they look like in game, rest assurd they look much better.)

Humans are the race of diversity and potential. Among all creatures, Humans were the weakest. However, they have cultivated their own destiny and are now the most influential of the races. Among all races, they have the highest proportion of people holding high level professions, and they have the balanced capability to handle all types of professions.

The representative secondary classes for Humans are Knight, Warrior, Rogue, Cleric, and Wizard.

If you ask me on the server this is one of the most used classes there is after the Dark Elfs probably. It has some nice graphics of the human characters and they have nice classes such as:

Paladin, Hawkeye, Treasure Hunter, and many, many more!!! i have played this race a couple of times never got to cap level but hope t in the near future!!!

Elves worship the goddess of water, Eva. They have slim figures and long ears, and are characterized by their pure and innocent beauty. During the Era of Giants, they were the most powerful of the races. However, since the giants were destroyed and the era of power arrived, the power of the Elves has declined. Now, they dwell in the Elven Forest, part of Aden.

Secondary classes for Elves include Elven Knight, Elven Scout, Elven Wizard, and Elven Oracle.

They have nice race of elves that deal more with speed than attack. But I think I would say that the Spellsingers (Wizrds) are the ebst PVP'ers (Player VS. Player) in the game since they can cast millions of spells in short time. Like maybe 10 in 30 seconds or even more!!!

Dark Elf

Dark Elves follow Shilen, the goddess of death who used to be the goddess of water before her fall from grace.

Originally, the Dark Elves used to belong to the Elven tribes. When the Elves were defeated by Humans, some of the Elves decided to learn black magic, the power of Gran Kain and Shilen, in order to obtain the power to defeat Humans. Their overall appearance is similar to that of Elves. However, they are taller and have dusky skin and silver hair.

Dark Elves evolve into Palus Knight, Assassin, Dark Wizard, and Shillien Oracle classes.

The females of the game are the hottest if you aks me lol. You will not find any where else the same, they almost look as if they were meant to be (Well yea you will see if you play). I like the Spellhowler class which is magic class or caster and it is strongest spellcaster. As for their fighters I am not sure or aware of any of them seeing as I have not tried it once yet lol!!!

Orcs, the race of fire, serve Paagrio. Among all the races, they have the most powerful physical strength.

After the destruction of the giants, they were able to chase out the force of Elves and gain the most powerful position on the continent. However, they were defeated by the Elf-Human alliance, and are now living in the arctic territory located in the northern part of the continent.

Orc secondary classes consist of Orc Raider, Monk, and Orc Shaman.

The Dwarves are the race of earth. They like to create things, possessing strong physical power and excellent manual dexterity.

After the destruction of the giants, the Dwarven race adopted the policy of "siding with the most powerful," and as a result they became an isolated race being hated by all other races. Their structure of society can be compared to a giant corporation. Even though Humans rule over the continent, Dwarves are renowned for their business savvy and capacity for organization. The Dwarf classes are divided into Scavengers, who find and retrieve raw materials, and Artisans, who manufacture products out of raw materials.

Well these are all the races of the game. Now each race can go in a certain class like fighter or wizard, and so on. then those classes evolve into better stronger classes and with teh upcoming C4 expansion we will be able to go up to three class changes. pretty fun if you know most of the game and love it so far. I will try to post about the classes afterwards!!!
I like Lineage II, it's like the best MMORPG I have ever played.

Thus, I hate the private servers, but I have to play on it, official server costs a lot.

To be honest, I don't think there is full C3 server, I'm playing at C3/C4 server now (mixed). Y'know, C3 is going to bye-bye, like C1 and C2, there aren't many servers today that supports C2, though.
l2 dragon (one of the biggest and best L2 private FREE servers) is opening again in a few days, it will be C4 with hero quest, subclass and all that great c4 stuff, dont miss this server, cya ingame!
Hi Very Happy i like L2 Very Happy it's a best game MMORPG Smile i play in this game from C1 Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
i play on lineage 2 extreme server got nice 4 servers 2 low and 2 high rate i think that it's got the first working seven sings quest will is more then just quest it's an event!! it's very cool Smile anyome else here play on here? i think it's one of the best private servers Smile if you do on wich of the 4 servers maybe i know you ^^