FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WhatPulse

madsencarl
There's a thing on the internet that measures how many keys you press, at what frequencies, and how many clicks you, well, click! You submit your stats to the online server in hope of becoming No. 1!
Signing up is pretty darn easy, just make an account, download the client, and get clicking!
Join my team!
Yeah, I have a WhatPulse team! It's called The Crib. To join, just go to your profile, click on Teams and enter in "The Crib" without the "s. I'm making a website for it, so that should be pretty cool!

www.whatpulse.org
n0obie4life
J-SIG does it better.

http://j-sig.com

Or even better, make your own program like what daniel15 did.
orno
madsencarl wrote:
It's called The Crib. To join, just go to your profile, click on Teams and enter in "The Crib" without the "s. I'm making a website for it, so that should be pretty cool!

While you are at it, make an (un)official Frihost team too...then maybe more ppl will think of joining it
Maryndor
Well, a lot of time passed since starting this thread, but that's the only one which I've found. I've created an unofficial team in WhatPulse.org - here. Leave me a message in the WhatPulse.org website to get the password. Anyway I think that any founder or admin here should create an official team.

BTW, J-Sig is very buggy and didn't make me good impression.
dz9c
Thanks for bringing this up I have been looking for something like this but couldnt remember to say somethin. Im willing to try all of those links
Maryndor
My experience says that It's sometime to bring back old threads than starting new ones Wink and that's according the rules search before post Very Happy

There's another services like this - Project Dolphin. That's may be the first try to revive the origin of Pulse (the client that counts keystrokes). But I'm not sure that it's developers like to implement new ideas and i just left over it and sign up in WhatPulse which at least have an mouse click counter and since last year I'm useing that service. It's pretty fun, if you're not paranoic and have some feeling about somebody watching you what you type ;P. My friend says that he can't beleive such a software, but I beleive that It only counts and not spy me Razz

I've coded an WordPress widget and now I'm proudly showing how much times I've hitted my keys Razz

So you choose... Wink
Scorpio
Thanks for the link.

And yes, I do feel J-sigs are crappy..

Also, Daniel's sigs are good but unfortunately I am not in knowledge of their creation Crying or Very sad
karysky
I just registered.

I'll wait before subscribing to a team though, I want to see if there'll be a Frihost team!
Scorpio
karysky wrote:
I just registered.

I'll wait before subscribing to a team though, I want to see if there'll be a Frihost team!

I found the team created by the user above..

But I too am waiting for an official frihost team..

But I guess the mods are busy playing another game with arin and bondings is too busy to check this thread Crying or Very sad
sibbahz
I have used this in the past, found it a bit scary realising how much i used my computer in comparison with many people. There was still some people who used much more than i did tho.