FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

directadmin login

Northgatebaseball
I recently put together my website and uploaded it in directadmin. I did change the password and was accessing the directadmin with the new password. A few hours later, I wanted to update a file, and I couldnt login the directAdmin thing. I used the old and new password, but it still didnt work. If any one has any ideas please let me know what to do so I can update my site.

Thanks

Nathan
Bondings
I sent you a new random password. Please check your mail.
Northgatebaseball
Thanks for your help, but it still wouldnt let me login. If it would help, you can reset my entire domain. I have everything saved on my computer, so all I would have to do is upload the stuff. Ive tried all 3 passwords that Ive had (original, the one i made up, and the random one). I have tried from mulitple computers, and multiple networks, so I'm pretty sure that isnt the problem.

Thanks for all you do!

Nathan
Bondings
Maybe thy this page: http://cp.frih.net/ to log in.
Northgatebaseball
No, that doesn't work either. Crying or Very sad I must be doing something wrong. Is the original user log in name that I was provided with, the one that I should be using. I do not remember changing it, nor do I remember if there is even a way to change it. Again, if you must, you can just reset the whole account, or just delete everything and give me a new account all together (I would like to keep the domain the same {northgatebaseball}). It will probably less of a pain for both of us, because it wont be a problem at all to upload the files again.

Thanks