FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

2 support request and 1 feature request

Atomo64
Let's start by the support requets...:
I can't access the directadmin panel, I tried all the possible ways to enter (even using IP) and I still can't, it takes some time trying to connect and after that it says that it couldn't connect to the server. So I would like to know what's up(or what's down :p).
The second one is... that if .htaccess files are allowed and that if mod_rewrite is enabled.

and the feature request is... to upgrade to PHP 4.4.2 since it fixes many bugs
Loathing in Fear
- I don't know what happened to direct admin Confused i can access it... maybe
there's some problem with the connection...Or your browser might block
cp.frih.net, clear your cache and cookies one time, and try again.

- I'm not sure about .htaccess, but mod_rewrite is enabled...

- I can't do anything about the feature request Very Happy bondings should take a look
at this Smile

--------------------
Loathing Wink
Atomo64
hmm, I can't even access to the ftp it says 'unable to connect' hmmm, I've to check that...
and for the festure... wel, I'm going to wait Smile
Atomo64
I found out what's going on... PeerGuardian2 was blocking the IP... dunno why Confused
Bondings
Yes, .htaccess files are working fine, and so does mod_rewrite.

About the php, I currently don't have much time and there are a few problems with apache, so it will take a while before its upgraded.
Atomo64
ok, thanks. and btw... is it just my account or the server 2 is down?
devroom
Believe the server is down
Will be up soon. Servers are having much downtime lately
Atomo64
6 downs this month... why this is happening?
Kyle Katarn
I don't know, but as a hosting provider myself, I can tell you one thing. The administrators are far more annoyed and frustrated than you and me are.
Atomo64
Kyle Katarn wrote:
I don't know, but as a hosting provider myself, I can tell you one thing. The administrators are far more annoyed and frustrated than you and me are.

I know, I don't need somebody to tell me; but if they know why it is happening.... why don't they contact the data center...
WebSiteGuru
Atomo64 wrote:
Kyle Katarn wrote:

I know, I don't need somebody to tell me; but if they know why it is happening.... why don't they contact the data center...

Sometime it's not a simple as that. I know if they do know what wrong with the server, I'm pretty sure they'll fixed it right away. Being Network Admin at my work myself. I know that if we had run into this kind of snag, we want to get it fixed ASAP. So, be patient. They'll get this thing fixed. Wink
Atomo64
I hope so Smile I know people who own their own server(on datacenters)... and they usually don't get problems like this... maybe one shutdown per month(maximum and just for a moment; excepting when it is a power outgage) but not more....