FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Unix Programming

tanapat
How can I thread the used memory in NetBSD. I have problem about allocate and free memory
Thank in Advance.
root
I doubt you'll get an answer here. Try asking in a BSD forum. Unfourtunately I haven't used NetBSD so I can't help you..Sorry
RA
What programming language are you using? For example, in C++ it is "new" no matter what OS you are using. Also, what do you mean by "thread the used memory" ? If you mean "allocate memory to be used by each thread", just do that internally, once the thread is created. If you are talking about sharing data across threads, then you will need to use some kind of semaphore or atom-like construct.

It all depends what you are talking about.

RA
enigmamkp
I started to programming servers for net.But i am nebwiee for it.Are you help me for it.Which book is good for it.
headlong
Once my C++ program crashed at a NEW operation. It was very rare and I can not understand why. Later I find out that it was not because i am running out of memory, but because of wrong free/DELETE operations in my program. So check it out.