FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Things 4 Us

Caesar_
http://www.things4us.tk It's a site that shares free music... free kits... online flash games and many many more... currently some of those things aren't working... but... i was just wondering what do you think about the design... have a look!

I hope you will like it....
j0zman
Not bad, although it's not the best work I've seen...There's also a lot of advertising and the header is not working.
littlemog
i'll run for a better overall theme... somethin to complement your logo also instead of taking away from it. neat and clean, up to you if you wanna improve it though. Smile
Hobbit
Yup the header isn't working, fix that.
Caesar_
it's actually existing but i don't understand why it is not shown to some of the visitors...

i think i've fixed it... have a look again... Confused thank you for the advices... Smile
otaku
kinda kewl,
but some of the downloads aren't the greatest.
tony
Header is displaying perfectly on Mozilla Firefox 1.5 with 1280x1024 screen res. about the downloads, a lot of your links are outdated: trillian has a version 3.1 now, winamp has a version 5.13 out. and if people wanted these programs, why wouldn't they just download them from the official sites? just wondering, no offense intended.
Dark-Tech
the games button never loaded properly it had the part with the on mouse over but it was just a text link normally
madsencarl
I sincerely doubt that you have permission from XGen (www.xgenstudios.com) and ArcadeTown to put their games on your site, without even giving them credit.

This could get your site cancelled, ya know.
Caesar_
well they made they're own advertising in the game, i guess they would want more and more people to add those games... i will try to fix the games button too... i guess it's the same reason like the header... it needs a rename... i can't find any other reasons... thank you!
mengshi200
why,i can't connet to it,because its speed is too slow.
i think we can forgive his site,after all it is complete about his personal interest.