FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help Install!!!

GDG
Hey guys,

I was trying to install Nuke-Evo program on my website. But I ran into some problems that just wont leave me alone. I need to chmod some files but it wont allow me to do soem of them. And when I try to install I get errors, did anyoen else have this problem and how did they fix it please help!!!

Thank you!
GDG
Gian wrote:
Was sind Sie denkend?? Warum bilden Sie dieses Weibchenthema? Ich muß mein eigenes Gebiet nehmen, wie ich kann dieses nehmen? Warteantworten, freundlicher Respekt, Gian

Pardon I think you are speaking in German but I really do not understand you. Could you say that in English or if someone knows German could you translate???
kaze89
I'm German...
He tried speaking German but you can tell he's just spamming.
What he wrote is basically

"What are you thinking? Why did you create this woman's topic. I've got to take my own field, how can I take this? Waitanswers, friendly respect, Gian."

It makes no sense.

I can not help you with your problem I'm sorry, I just wanted to assure you that you don't need to worry about what that guy wrote, it wasn't anything helpful"
ldnet
yes, can an admin help us out here, when i try to setup nuke evolution there is a part where it has to chmod some of the folders and it says failed, so i manually do it and it still says failed. i think theree is somethign u have to enable
GDG
Hey Bondings,

i have been doing some searches in different places. When I asked people what I would have to do to be able to chmod the files they said you have to ask the admin to enable something. I am not sure what though, so Bondings if you do not mind could you be able to enable what ever needs to be enabled!!!
ldnet
yes, Bondings any help would be appreciated on this topic. If you cant help us or fix it then its ok, we can move on.

Thank You
GDG
ldnet wrote:
yes, Bondings any help would be appreciated on this topic. If you cant help us or fix it then its ok, we can move on.

Thank You

I have been waiting quite a while now. I mean could any moderator or even memeber tell us why we are having this problem with Nuke Evo. I mean i chmod all teh necessary files to teh permission number they need to be yet it ill not install it at all or even properly. So that way I cannot use Nuke Evo properly. Please If someone could respond to answer us that would be appreciated!
Bondings
My apologies for not responding sooner. About the chmod, you really should be able to do that in your file manager or ftp program.

Which files need to be chmodded to which permissions?
GDG
Bondings wrote:
My apologies for not responding sooner. About the chmod, you really should be able to do that in your file manager or ftp program.

Which files need to be chmodded to which permissions?

That is ok Bondings and thank you for responding. I am currently not at my home computer so I cannot tell you which files need to be chmodded at the moment. When I get home I will tell you hopefully.

See you later!
Kyle Katarn
Ok, I'm not sure if this is relevant, but with the latest Mambo/Joomla it locks the files so you can't modify them through FTP/Filemanager, and you have to run some script or something to unlock them. Perhaps this script has something similar. I did Google it, and I didn't find anything on this though.
ldnet
well, on my other hosts it works just fine, i read somewhere that others have been having these problem and they say that the host has to enable something in order for it to work, so im pretty sure the host can fix it, we will see.

Thanx for ur input man.
ldnet
and bondings, if you go to http://mmoex.frih.net/install.php press next liek 2 times and you will see all the files that need to chmoded, the first 2 are ok dont worry about them, but the other ones have to be chmoded. i jsut read that frihsot has an older version of php, "PHP 4.4.2 since it fixes many bugs" so yeah, either has to enable something or have to upgrade.

thank you.
GDG
Hey Bondings,

Could you please check if he PHP is on safe mode. We think that could be the problem because it mght not allows us to use everything of Nuke-Evo. SO if you could check and maybe turn it off from safe mode for my account or mayeb teh whole server please? Thank you so much!!!