FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nice Avatars!!!

sciondestiny
Hey can someone please help me out,

I want to find some nice avatars for my own use and site. I was wondering where you all get your avatars and if someone has a link to a site that hosts avatars and such. Please help me out, thank yous o much!
dxhunter
Visit phpbb avatars gallery Wink

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/catdb.php?cat=17
madsencarl
I made my avatar.
Hosted at www.imageshack.us. No registration. But gets deleted if the image hasn't been viewed for a year (very unlikely)
k7leetha
sciondestiny wrote:
Hey can someone please help me out,

I want to find some nice avatars for my own use and site. I was wondering where you all get your avatars and if someone has a link to a site that hosts avatars and such. Please help me out, thank yous o much!

If you're uncertain of how, there's a simple way to make your own avatars. Find or create whatever picture you want to use for your avatar, either from personal photos, drawings, etc., or off the internet. Then, open up Photoshop, or Paint, and resize the image to whatever the allowed avatar size is. In Photoshop, just click on <Image> scroll down to <Image Size> and change it. In Paint click on <Image> scroll down to <Stretch/Skew> and voila.

I make a lot of my own animated gifs for avatars, logo's, backgrounds, and small pictures, to use in webpages like myspace, and some other forums. Typically I create avi's from video games then gif them. If that interests you at all and need some help in that area, let me know here and I'll help you out.
XxGunner
ya u could make ur own but you could also search on www.google.com for some too just search for whatever u want and take it to photoshop and resize it and it'll look great...

enjoy
CamiBor
well, you can make your own avatar with programms like "Ulead Gif Animator" and "Animation Shop" and also "Ulead Photoimpact". I hope i helped you a little:P
k7leetha
XxGunner wrote:
ya u could make ur own but you could also search on www.google.com for some too just search for whatever u want and take it to photoshop and resize it and it'll look great...

enjoy

I'm glad you were able to repost almost exactly what I said, without the extra details.