FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[official] Feedback for the Frihost Staff

sciondestiny
Hello, Salam (Peace be upon you), Shalom, Salut, and all other greetings of the world that I am not knowledgable about.

Since there are many different people from different backgrounds I have tried to say all welcomes and greetings of the world. This thread is to thank the Frihost staff for their hard work and dedication in bringing us free website hosting.

I am very grateful for the free spaces that Frihost offers its users and members and for the great support that you guys have. So far I have only seen really good service in your site and you always try to answer your members automatically.

I would like to send a warm thanks to Bondings especially for bringing us this great service and any other admin, moderator, and other staff member that brings us this great service.

I would like that all those who think that this is the best free service that they have ever had please send a thanks to the Frihost staff. Also please if you have any dislikings do not post it here because the staff has made a suggestion forum for that. This thread is only to thank the Frihost Staff for all their hardwork.

Once again I would liek to say thank you so much staff members of Frihost!

SD (Scion Destiny) Very Happy
AgenthHero
I tottaly agree with you sciondestiny. This site is the only site i know of that gives good bandiwdth and 256 mb of space for free to their clients.

I know somebody who payed money and got little bandwitdh and 20 mb of space. I feel so gratefull for this service.
sciondestiny
Thank you for your post AgenthHero. I am sure there is more of you who have appreciation for what Frihost does for you I mean come on people show them that you want this site to continue and not fall.

Oh and if you do want to continue, remember to support them by clicking on the ads if you find one that interests you that way they get money that helps them stay up longer.

Thanks again Frihost!
soulman
And these days is chinese new year holiday, thanks to everybody here and hope everyone have a fantastic new year~ wow~
DJHicks
i totally agree and would liek to thank all the firhost admins, mods n staff!

keep up the great work! Very Happy
Scotty Too Hotty
very nice as well,....very generous, good forums as well
orno
Welcome! (for whatever little way i have helped!)

Maybe we should make an official "Thank the frihost team" thread Very Happy
frozenhead
orno wrote:
Welcome! (for whatever little way i have helped!)

Maybe we should make an official "Thank the frihost team" thread Very Happy

That would be a nice idea! I think the admins and your co-mods should consider that.
nam_siddharth
Thanks to the Frihost team and its community. I was knowing almost nothing now to make a website. I was just looking for a internet space, where I can put my html webpage. After joining it, I learned a lot. This community helped me a lot in learning. I was never aware that I will able to make website like http://siddharth.frih.net/ . But, now I know, I can make far better websites too. Now I am on project on making website with Mambo on a subdomain.

Thank you all again.
n0obie4life
Fricialized™
sponguy
I offer this thanks in advance of my webspace creation. This is a brilliant idea and thus far appears to be very well run. I registered instantly and have made several posts with ease and interest. I hope to continue to particpate in these forums and continue to make frihost a frequent fstop in my general online travels. looking forward to the future and thanks again!!1
ignition
Thanks Bondings and staff Applause
smokey4life
Yes, when my old webhost was shut down i went for 4 months with my site down and the whole time searching for another host. Trust me when i say there is not 1 single free hosting service that comes even close to FriHost!

Thank you guys for offering such a great service, however thanks just isnt enough. Do you guys have a paypal account that i can donate to?
mariohs
I'll just say I'm very very happy with frihost's web services... very very good, although some very minimal slow times, but that's ok...

from the Bonding's quote "Here we are and here we stay", I have just one thing to say... "Let's pray for that" Pray Pray Pray Pray

Once again, thank you guys Wink
Markoff
Yepz, thank you indeed. I just started here, but I like it already. There arent many forum's on the web with this much users, so there's always something nice to read or to reply to. Next to that you get some nice free hosting as well, keep it up Wink
tefa_taftaf2010
nice nice and so nice topic

It's the chance to tell what in my heart toward FriHost

frihost i the best i ever see special thanks to all moderators and admins

speacialy NoObie Wink Wink

Thanks FriHost So Much

this thanks is from me and my friends because frihost allawed us to achive our dream in the internet
xoxmeholly
I am still collecting points and making posts towards getting a frihost account. But I'm still really excited about this host. It seems like it has an awesome potential. I've been looking all day for a good freehost.
Helios
I've been with FriHost for a time now and I can say to you(above me), you really should work on those points. This is the best host.(dot).
XxGunner
FRIHOST is the best, everyone here is friendly they got good staff and I also love the service. Well just waiting for my hosting to be approved but apart from that its great here. Im not really worried about my hosting since Im not really in a rush so FRIHOST take your time with it and Thank you for this fabulous service you are giving out to everyone. Keep it up. I think your the best free host out there, and probably everyone nows that.

Thank you again FRIHOST.

Enjoy...
silliman
Alloha Bondings and FriHost Team,

Server II is down, but we're behind you. We know you're doing the best you can.

Thanks for your solid effort,

Mark
jstoeffler
Frihost is the best. It's better than alot of the paid hosts out there. Thank you Bondings and everyone that helps with this, including the mods. I hope this excellent service can go on for a long time.
Thanks again for your hard work!
phx777
Yeah frihost is about the best free web hosting i ever used, and i used tons for years now... i frihost makes a lot of difference not just to us, but also to all that like to browse some of our websites that just couldnt be there, or wouldnt be that good, without frihost =D

tnx bondings & others Smile
clip
Read this first:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=202326&highlight=#202326

Okay then, now that data recovery isn't going to be possible, what are you going to do now?

My site: tayonews.frih.net is actually now gone, and I have to start from scratch. I'm not blaming Bondings or FriHost and I'm actually thankful that at least I can make my site better the next time and at least they did their best to give us some updates on what happened. ^^

Well, I think my site was badly programmed anyway. Now, I'm going to make a better one. And I'm going to swear (and I'll make it my wallpaper) to backup all the data on my site EVERYDAY! just in case. I'll make a pact with my computer ^^ Oh well, time to start a fresh new start! ^^

I feel so lazy though but there's no helping it! Very Happy
althalus
Keeping a backup or two isn't a bad idea, you know. Personally I make all changes on my computer and then upload the files to the server, leaving me with a fresh copy in the event of a server crash / data loss. Smile
clip
I do that too, what I'm worried about is the forums. That's why I'll try to back up everything everyday. It's actually the 3rd time that I would make my users to register again. But there's no helping it. ^^
naraki
Sorry about your site but things like that can happen anytime. As long as you have a back up plan, I think that will help. Good luck with your new project.
clip
Oh well, but I won't start until tomorrow. I have lots, and I mean LOTS to do tomorrow. ^^ Oh well! Go Bondings! Very Happy
althalus
clip wrote:
I do that too, what I'm worried about is the forums. That's why I'll try to back up everything everyday. It's actually the 3rd time that I would make my users to register again. But there's no helping it. ^^
If you also do a regular backup on your mySQL database(s) they wouldn't have to re-register... You might lose a day or three worth of posts, but.. Imo it's worth it.. Smile
James007
It is a pitty everything is gone... please don't blame FriHost nor Bondings.
The man worked is ass off to get in touch with the datacenter and stuff... and he needs to do a lot of stuff for the forums and his studies of course..
It was just the stupid server machine... Crying or Very sad Every time again it would get better, but it didn't... that puts people's attitude against the admin to a level below zero... but don't shoot the pianist.

They tried the hard disk but it didn't get detected and the tests confirmed the disk was "false and corrupted". People in the data center tried but... no...
Now almost everything is new... so lets hope shall we Smile

And tnx to Bondings for again dealing with an stressful situation.

WE LOVE YOU! Applause
n0obie4life
phx777 wrote:
i used tons for years now...

Say, Frihost started out only last year in late April Laughing
CMA
I'd also like to take the chance to thank the FriHost team for the magnificent service you're offering here. I was amazed when I came to this website at first and saw all that you were giving for free and that you only required forum posting to keep the accounts active. The large space you offered and the fact that we're free of ads and popups were what drew me to apply for an account, and I must say that I'm really satisfied with your work so far. Fast response on the servers and no down times at all!

...Well, except for that problem on server 2 now recently... but I know what it's like to lose a whole hard drive full of information as well (happened to me 3 times already!!), so I'm not blaming you at all. Happens to everyone. Even if you don't manage to recover the information, I'm glad that I have a backup copy of my website on my PC. I'm hoping most of you people do as well...

Keep up the excelent work, everyone! You're doing great! Wink
prongs_386
i can't believe this site. It is too good. The fact that i can get 250mg file storage with 10g bandwidth is amazing. It is the perfect web hosting solution.
Thankyou all very much!
Dragonfly
Thanks to the official THANK YOU thread/page. I didn't know that we have this thread at first.

Taking this privilege I would like to thank Bondings and all the admins, mods, and staff for providing the best possible free hosting service through this site and forum.

I can't thank you enough. God bless you!
shigajet
I just joined the community recently, but this service offers quite a bit more than the average free hosting service. Then again, I ran into another service last year and said roughly the same thing. I think it's more to do with how much space I see myself using. Anyway, 250 megs is quite a lot of space and the point/$ system looks fair enough so far. Keep up the good work!

Just one question - is there a history of Frihost thread, by any chance?
Blaster
I would like to thank you because you helped bring the site back up after the server went down.

n0obie4life I congratulate on your 5000th post. Well thank you for helping get everything back up and running.
letianer
I am still trying to earn points. just hope frihost could be just the great as people said. HOPE SO.
Blaster
letianer wrote:
I am still trying to earn points. just hope frihost could be just the great as people said. HOPE SO.

It definitely is. Where else can you get a free hosting with good uptime and no forced ads. I have had many services and by far this is the best. I have really learned a lot. Plus the people here are so nice and will help you with anything.

Good luck with your account.
Lennon
I'm officially now a Frihoster, and I'm only two weeks old, and as I'm Irish lets celebrate.
This is a topic where we all tell what we think about everyone. No spamming, simply share your opinions and feelings about everyone in the forum. P.S. I'm going to have to take down my cool signature for a few hours at least, but I'll generously post it in this once for you here.

First I think Soulfire a cool guy, head screwed on, interesting points.
CoolClay and Madsencarl are cool coz they guessed my riddles.
Bondings is sound (irish jargon for cool) coz even though he made this place he doesn't boast and he likes to browse in the background (we notice).
Devil is a yuppie, can give you a lot of help with computers, knows his stuff.
S3nd K3ys is a champion, coz he's got so much stick in the Terrorist, Scientist and Muslim fields. And He's the one that adds so much posts he keeps it alive and interesting.
illini319 really impressed me with his knowledge of science too... It's good to see so many taking part in the science debate.
That's my favourite starts here, and don't forget n0obie4life and tidruG , always ready to give a hand and keeping an eye on things as well.

Reminder: no spamming.
broken2144
I think he means he has used many other services, and this is the best.

I don't have a site yet, but this looks to be better than many paid hosts I've seen. Thank you!!
Dark_Jedi06
Frihost is the best thing since canned cheese.

Enough said. Razz
kutegoddezz
I am a new FriHoster and i really like the community they have going here. it seems like a positive environment for new thoughts and ideas and i am excited to get my new website going asap. hope everyone is enjoying their experience here @ fri host it's a great place Smile
hac
The folks here have been so good to me. I like my hosting package too. And unlike many other hosts the Frihost point system is very liberal. I'm happy with the service they offer but I do regret those painfun downtimes and I lost my community in the recent hard disk crash. But I'm off for a fresh start. With a clear conscience I can say that Frihost is the best free hosting service on the planet!
Qwertyip
Woooo.. A thank you Thread Smile..

Thank You!!! Smile

lol, thanks to all frihost staff for providing this awesome service. Tis great Smile.

Also thanks to all you frihosters out there, ya'll give great support Smile n ur a great bunch :p
Lennon
Thanks to S3nd K3ys for adding so much posts and keeping the conversation raw. S3nd K3ys, you now have so much posts you are no longer ranked. Strange.

Thanks for all you new guys for joining us, just stick around.
bassgs_17
I too would also like to give a shout out to the staff here at Frihost. Thank you guys for providing such a great service at no cost. This is what the internet is all about. Thanks once again.
-Aquastrike[/quote]
Eyre
i'd like to thank n0obie4life. When your not making fun of my retarded mistakes (like deleting my recycle bin) your a good friend. Hope to see you on MSN when i get my pc back Razz
TonkPilz
Cheers to the FriHost Staff CHEERS!!!

il invite you all to a electronic beer

Cheers again *GULP*
Insanity
Many thanks for keeping this site running, to Bondings and the entire forum staff... I know you all have much more important things in life going on, and it's great to know you spend it here helping us, without asking for anything in return.

Thanks again.
Frag
Doing a great job, many thanks too all the FriHost Staff working too keep this forum active and our websites running.

Keep up the good work
Pavlosco
ik zou ook de frihost hosts willen bedanken omda ik deze topic gewoon gezien had en ik dacht ik ga hier ne keer nene hgele lange post zetten zoda ik goe veel punte krijg want ik moe 5 posts emme en 10 punte en dees is mn derde post ma ik em ng ma 0.5 punte en ik dnek da het aantal punte afhankelijk is van de groote van uwe post dsu da zal ik nu ma ne keer uitteste door nen hele lange psot hier te posten e, ja zo zimpel is het , ik zal dan ma beginne e, waarom ik dus bij dees ding ben gelome e, wel ja ik moe webspace emme om video'kes enzo up te loade zoda mn vrinde enzo die ook kunne zien en de video was eerst 2.2GB ma da kon ik nerges uplaode en dan em ik het formaat veranderd en een beetje verkleind en zo is de groote tog al sterk an benede gegaan en is nu 241MB en dees is daar ideaal vo om da op interne te zette e?
alle jo ik hoop da deze post lang genoeg was
oais
Nice to know there's an appreciation thread for this cool service. Thank you for all the bandwidth, the space, the info, the knowledge, the forums, the people. You guys are the best. Keep it up, keep it going.
Oais.
Kaisonic
I whole-heartedly agree with everyone that has posted in this thread. I too thank Bondings and all other staff members and moderators for their awesome work on FriHost. It truly is the best free website host of them all and I hope it never changes.
Karo
Thank you for the wonderful site! Even not having an account yet (I am - just as many others... on a waiting list hoping to get those 250 M!!!) But in the meanwhile I am really enjoying wandering through different forums!
Keep up the good work!
We are here to support you! Very Happy
MalvagioAddict
Frihost.

its just right that we have a thread dedicated to thanking the hosts, htey have great service and hosting are a plus, except where the domain crashed, but that is expected when you have to constantly improve the way frihost has been trying to do since the very start. They have managed to put it up again and for that I am immensely grateful.

okay, i'm not sucking up, but i really would just like to say thanks for allowing me to be part of the group.
Vrythramax
I would especially like to thank Bondings who has helped me a great deal with his knowledge and his patience.

I know how difficult his job is and how busy it keeps him, but yet he still finds time to answer (my own) stupid questions.

Hats off to you brother...and please don't change, YOU are what makes this work.
desertwind
I'll try make is straight anf simple.

Thank you Frihost Team.
shut up
I'd like to thank you guys for all the work you've done to make this website possible. You worked so hard through sever problems, keeping this website free of spammers and acts that shouldn't be done. It is a heck of a lot of work having a web hosting andfourum site in the same place. I wish i knew more about computers so that I could run a web hosting site in my spare time. But running a metal shop brings in enough cash for me. We should have a "Frihost Staff Day" Where someone puts a post in every subject (ex.music, games etc.) that thanks the frihost staff.
windval
google can search my website on frihost!!!

i am so happy because i have do a lot of work on my website~~~

i have to say thank you to frihost because ot provide a great

web hosting for me~~

Thank you

Thank you~~~~~~~
Lennon
THE NEW FORUM LAYOUT IS FANTASTIC.

I can now go straight to the philosophy and religion section easily, and the general chat area should soon be much easier to scroll.

Good work guys, thanx
horseatingweeds
Yeh, great new layout.

Had me confused for a molment but that's normal.
OutlawSpirit
frihost good shit.................... thanks Cool
x-stream
The first thing is positive: Frihost is great! 250 mb webhost with php and mysql-just great! this is the page I have always waited for! The best thing @ FriHost is that there are no adverts or something like that @ your webspace. This is why Frihost is my favourite webhoster.

But now- A bad thing (It´s the one and only!)
when you sent your request, you have to wait long for a result. But that is not that bad...
I´m patient Wink
mathiaus
x-stream wrote:
But now- A bad thing (It´s the one and only!)
when you sent your request, you have to wait long for a result.

This is only as we had a flood of requests wehn we re-opened. Once we sort out the small backlog, waiting times will be significantly reduced
NG
yeh this is the best free hosting i no it gives alot of freespace:)
DoctorBeaver
I would also like to add my thanks to the Frihost team. As has been mentioned earlier, there are premium sites that don't offer the bandwidth & extras available here.
I also want to extend my thanks to all the members of Frihost who make these forums so interesting, entertaining & informative. I haven't been here that long, but already it's become 1 of my favourite forums.
Rocky3478
Thanks for providing a great free web host! Smile
52tease
Here, here!!

Thank you for everything you offer. It is truly a great site.
Helios
Thank you all Very Happy

We really appreciate this Smile

Thanks Smile
planet
I completely second that emotion wholeheartedly =)

To also have created a forum where people from all over the world can exchange ideas and opinions in a relative free forum with relaxed monitoring is refreshing.

I as well thank you.
anilsarwal
I just got a free account and what a treasure of facilities I have received.
And all this for free! I cannot believe my luck. I wish to thank all those involved in making this great site work.

Form my preliminary interaction, I find the servers very fast and the site trouble free. There is a wealth of settings one can customise and use to use the hosting effictively and effeciently.

This reinstates one's faith in human goodness.

Once again thank you very very much for providing me with the free space.
Tingleby
The staff here are amazing
alkutob
You usually meet people even online ..and they do something good 4 you and offer you their help and you say thank you without others know that this or that person deserve your thanks .

And here in Frihost family I met some members online they offer without any hesitation thier help and even their time to do me a help with a big open hearted kindly way ...and with no doubt they did the same 4 other members .

For this I think that this will be a good step to say thank you in front of you all and this thread can be 4 all of you to say thank you to whom you need to .

4 myself to begin ... I will never stop here to thank Bondings while our thanks will continue and never stop 4 this man ( our friend ) who really deserve all our respect 4 his honesty and friendy way he treats all members .

So Bondings I will not thank you only now ...I thank you 4 all what will you do in advance .

But in my first post in this thread I want to say thank you to my friend
Wumingsden who never hesitate to offer me his all help in an unbelievable way since the day we met in this great home .

He is now a moderator and I think he is the right person in the right place ..

Thank you Wumingsden my friend ... God bless you
Blaster
Interesting person. I too have found him a helpful person. Our friend ship has definitly grown. I am now a part of his awesome website www.mezmorizing.frih.net and am very glad. I know more about him then probley 95% of you. He is a really good mod too.

I also found heady233 to be real nice of a person. He helped me fix my site and upload a templete. He is really a smart kid for only being 10 Very Happy

Lennon too has come to be a pretty decent guy. Although i didn't like him in the begging (he was beating my post count Sad ) i do like him now.

I also had the chance to talk to some of our other mods and they too are real decent people. Even though one of the mods and I had an arguement and different things i don't think he still hates me. If he does still I hope that he would let me know.

mathiaus too semmed like a decent guy. He seems like a relaxed kind of guy. He has an awesome site that someone mistaked as mine Laughing He kind of gave me an idea of what was going on when server 1 crased.

daniel15 Also seems like a really good person. I have joined his forums and he is a really smart person. He helped me figure some different things and have taught me some cool stuff.

And of course bondings. Thanks for taking my annoying messages. I admit to when i was just a n00b that I was quite annoying. I hoped you liked some of my ideas though. You really have a good thing going. Keep up the good work.

I hope to keep meeting such great people. Frihost gave me some new friends. Very Happy
Jaiye
Yeah, thanks guys. Just got my webspace the other day and everythings been awesome. A great online community is hard to find, but one with these benefits? Amazing.
n0obie4life
So, can I merge this with the sticky?

okay I did.
Dragonfly
Frihost is definitely the best. When Server1 went crashed I was prepared even to lose all my datas, files and folders but I came to know that everything was intact. Speciall Thanks to Bondings and Frihost staff. If it was not their efforts and set up all the accounts one by one it could never be possible to restore everything in few days time. I can understand how much time it takes to do all those.

In fact, Bondings signature itself has encouraged me alot to be positively keep staying here. Very Happy Here I go singing for them... Boo hoo!
wumingsden
Thank you Alkutob, Blaster and anybody else that has kindly mentioned me in this thread. I would also like to thank a number of people...

Bondings:
My hosting was accepted (a long time ago) and for this I am grateful. I am also grateful that he asked me to become a Moderator even after I told him a lot of things which most people are prejudice against.

I'd also like to thank everybody else that as helped me and to whom I have had the chance to help. These include: alkutob, blaster, helios, zach, mathew, there are really too many people to name, but thank you to everyone.
Kris1972
Just got my notification that my account ids active! great job and many thanks!
I have been looking at getting involved in a local web host but you guys have given me just what I need!!
skygaia
I just resistered here. So it's my first post.
I looked for free web hosting and I found here.
I don't know this forum well. but it seems great.
thank you

I would liek to say thank you so much staff members of Frihost!
lukeropro
I totally agree! The Frihost staff have been providing top notch services just so that we could get quality and free hosting! THREE CHEERS FOR THE FRIHOST STAFF! HIP HIP HURRAY! HIP HIP HURRAY! HIP HIP HURRAY!
smartbei
A whole-hearted thank you to the Frihost team. I have been a part of other servers that are very similar to this one, and while I am sure they had their merits, this one so far has the friendliest people, mods and the best features.

Thank You
xkarenflowerx
yes, thankyou!!! Very Happy

i've only been here not very long, but you are very nice!! *applauses* \(^.^)/
mstreet
Thank You for providing a great service!!! I'm glad that what you are doing here is passion driven and not I have to do this so I am paid driven. It does say something about ones character
wimvpetegem
Thakn you for providing the service for now.
I haven't any website here at the moment, my request is still waiting.
But for now: thank you!
I will reply again when my request has been answered for more thanks.
Gieter
Since everyone is saying "thank you Frihost staff", why shouldn't I do it?

First of all, thanks to the Frihost staff because of the great webhosting they provide.

Second, thanks to the Frihost staff because of the forums. Lots of activity, good discussions (most of the time), and a lot of fun. Keep up the good work!
tonk
THANKS
I am very thankful with frihost. I have just using my new ftp.
Now I just have to learn how to manage it, and I hope start my web page soon.

Thanks frihost!!!!!!!!!!
Team Hedgehog
Frihost is awesome, no doubt about it!

It's not so good places where you can host with so good site space and stuff.

I thank all of Frihost! Y'all the best, I hope this site will live a pretty long time Very Happy
CooCooCachoo
Thank you Smile

I hope my request will be granted soon Very Happy

Can't wait to start Wink
mikemao
I'm throwing my thanks to the frihoststaff aswell, hopefully my search of a good place for my pages are over, it's been a long search and there are many bad hosts out there so i'm glad to finaly be part of something that seems good.
SFMeatwad
I got only one message to say in this post.

Very Happy

FRIHOST RULES![/b]
thpn
//edit:
Thanks FriHost.
//
confoochicken
I have just found out about this, and i agree, what they do is great. I do not know a TON about computers, but i think it would be fun to have a job working with them.
kaikou
I too was amazed when I found this site. Smile Thank you for your hard work and patience. And thank you also for keeping us informed when there are problems! I think that's spectacular coming from a free host.

Before I found Frihost, I was bouncing from host to host and from URL to URL and no one could keep track of me--I couldn't even keep track of it myself. But now I've gotten to stay put. So thank you, guys! You're amazing.
wimvpetegem
Oke, I have got my free webspace.
It is amazing that people like the frihost-crew are doing this.
I will thank them again.
I hope that much more people will find this fantastic host.
Thank you.
selim06
That's really a good topic and...i agree with you.Because the forums are really funny and the hosting prices are reasonable...But most important of theese the forum allows to post from your language in language forums...i haven't used my site's account currently but i can't leave there because it works like a family...Thanks Frihost and thanks Bondings and the others...
faker
before I came to frihost it seemed too hard to be true but as i browse through the forum i began to feel that i made the right choice. As far as i see this maybe the best free webhost service there is for 10 posts
imperio
Hey, thanks for the free web hosting and whatnot.
ladyrobina
What a terrific site. Great value for money too. lol Thank you very much for all the people who work to keep it going.
ChrisCh
Hats off to Frihost! I used to be hosted on a crappy server with only 50MB of space, 512MB of bandwidth, and no PHP, CGI, Perl, SQL, email... nothing! And not to mention the site was absolutely loaded with ads! It started at just one but then they just got greedy and loaded the site with them! It got so bad that it was affecting the way my pages were displaying and was stopping much of the coding in the pages from having any effect!

...Gotta love Frihost!
NuniPio
n0obie4life wrote:

we should have a special thing on the birthday for frihost...
n0obie4life
NuniPio wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:

we should have a special thing on the birthday for frihost...

We will. You don't have to worry about that.
vakkiex
Your services solve me a lot of problems, i can only say keep up the good work

Thanx
Nindor
Thanx alot for these services!

Sounds great about a birthday happening Very Happy
internetjobs
I have just found out about this by my friend, i think this message board is very useful for me...., i am really thanking you.
Assiez
Just wanted to drop by to say thanks. I just got my free account and so far everything has worked perfectly. Thank you to Bondings for starting this, and thanks to all the admins and mods for their hard work on for the Frihost community.
mae1strom
Thank You! Very Happy
bladesage
Wow, I just don't know where to start. Everybody has just been so nice to me. I am very grateful to everyone who has put up with me. It isn't always easy, I'm sure. I want to thank evrey single moderator, the administration team, Bondings, those other users that have been so helpful (and those who tried), and all those that I have forgotten to mention (I always forget something important).

The following moderators have been especially polite and/or helpful to me:

-n0obie4life
-mathiaus
-gh0stface
-Sunny
-Helios
-Animal

The following junior administrators have been very polite/helpful:

-mOrpheuS
-[Sorry, I forgot the other name(s). I'll edit them in as soon as I remember]

And the admin/founder, of course:

-Bondings

The above are not in any particular order, except the order I remembered them in. And far too many other members have been extremely helpful as well. It just wouldn't be fair to name only the ones I remember.
dz9c
yea great site guys. even though i was rejected, it was for a good reason and you were just doing your job. i dont really have a site that needs to be hosted yet anyway but yea good moderators on this forum! Smile
Idoru
Thats thanks, in Swedish Smile

I looked around a good bit before I found Frihost!
My search was over, and I greatlly appriciate the webspace aswell as the forums.

A special thanks to mathiaus, for handling my request, and to The Phiosopher Princess for nice inputs Very Happy

Ant a huge thx to all of you other helping to make this place
great!
SgtGarcia
Frihost is just the best hosting you can get. Not only it is free, but you also get a great community with all the support you want
Balcard
A would like to thaks:
Arin for his devotion in polish part of this forum. Sometimes we can by Irritating but Arin is Cool Guy and he proteckt as from evil spamers :].

And I would like to thans teh great Bondings for everthing what he did on this forum. Smile Keep Learnig polish Razz
insolent1
Thank you frihost for your services and being friendly.
Thank you frihost users,admins,moderators.
Especially,n0obie4life.
n0obie4life has given my host.
Vrythramax
Bondongs and n0obie have been a geat help tp me.... I have daelt with many Admins & moderators, and the come off as the best.
Blaster
I like to thank animal & wumingsden. They have both helped me a great deal. T
Thank you daniel15 for helping me and showing me what smf's acp looked like.

Bondings For making this wounderful comunity on my birthday of last year. Very Happy Very Happy
Neo7
I'd like to thank Bondings (for making a great hosting site) and n00bie4life (for helping my account out and doing "stuff" to make us laugh)
Michael B
I would also like to thanks Bondings for setting up this great site that offers free web hosting and a great forum. I have wanted for a long time to have my own web site but as a teenager I could not afford to do so money wise. Now I have that site http://site.frih.net/ and I think a very good looking one to (execpt it needs more pages), which I will add as quick as I can.

I would also like to thank n00bie4life for accepting my request and giveing me 15 FRI$ as well :), and all the other wonderfull work he dose to keep this place alive.

I would also like to thanks all the staff and moderators that help keep this place a friendly and wonderfull forum.

Last of all I would like to thank all other members that post here and keep this site alive.
garionw
I would also like to thank you for the great site. It cant get much better than this and if it did you would have to pay a h**l of a lot to get it!!!
Vrythramax
garionw wrote:
I would also like to thank you for the great site. It cant get much better than this and if it did you would have to pay a h**l of a lot to get it!!!

and there's still no garauntee that you'll get better service!

Let's face facts folks...Frihost is the best around...free or paid service.
eray78
very nice as well,....very generous forum thanx thanx
Sukozu
thank you for this awesome service and this very nice community

ROX!
Twisted Evil
TeenZine
Thank you every moderatod your all are the best i wish i could be as great as all of u wanderfullll people .
cavey
Thank you!
This is almost to good to be true! :)

I just received my hosting yesterday, and this is really great!
I love that you can add more mysql-users with different privileges!
I Love the directAdmin!
I love everything about it :)
I also love that the server doesn't get filled up with up-to-no-good-users that can sign up in less than a minute - again and again and again...

Now I can really finish my site!

A big thanks to the fine people running this great service!
anthonygerbils
thanks guys great site, great service (closing and opening posts, giving websites and for well everything else) thanks hope it keeps up and as long as it does it will be the best
ryanh2006
Hello guys, its such a great thread that we have here. I am a new member who hasn't yet received his account but the demo account looks amazing. I can't wait until I get my own Smile However, I just wanted to thank everyone in this great community for everything. I am in love with this forum! The number of topics is mind blowing and so is the variation in them. There's everything from geeky stuff to topics about religion and philosophy. The people here are both friendly as well as helpful and its a great way to spend some time. So here is a toast to the wonderful mods, admins, and us "regular" posters for creating this great little (or really big depending on how u look at it!!) community amongst so many other hostile and boring forums. Dancing
roeenoy
to my friends, i say that frihost is the best php & mysql & directadmin hosting..

you, the admins of frihost doing wonderful job, and i like it.

you always help to people who stuck..

so, congredulations ( i dont know how to write this word),
by roeenoy
ryanh2006
Hello once again guys. I just wanted to pop back in here and post an extra comment because today I became the proud owner of my friHost site! I was so pysched when I checked my mail this morning and I saw this awesome e-mail from a great mod called Mathias welcoming me to the hosting club and thanking me for choosing friHost! I cant wait to get cracking on my site but I have a big college exam in like 1.5hrs!!! So it will have to wait until the night Sad Anyways, I just wanted to reiterate how cool this whole community/hosting package is and how great Bondings was to dream up such a great plan. So cheers to everyone here and c ya for now Very Happy
Slizer
Wow...I really like the fact that you guys offer such great hosting for free... I really can't thank you guys enough... so, I offer one of my few gifts...
Wanderers on the Web of Dreams
Sift through sighs and gasps and screams
Of users deprived of what they need most
Thank goodness for the freedom of FRIHOST

....yeah, it's lame, but as I'm sick right now, m brain is fried.

So, I'll stick with a thank you very much for all the hard work you've put into this. Applause
platinumvermine
Just glad that there are people out there willing to provide a service like this......much appreciated
wimvpetegem
They have got advertisment Wink
But it is still great that they are doing this for us!
Commando_Sondre
I wanna say thanks to Bondings, no0bi4life and all the other moderators. You do a great job here! When I was a n00b in almost everything that had with PHP, MySQL and HTML. But when I found FriHost, my "quest" started for real! After a little time, I needed some help to install a phpBB forum. It was no0bi4life who installed it for me. That was the right kick in my ass.

Now, after around a half year, I'm sitting here, looking at this amazing community. Today, I also realised that Python and Perl is supported. That is, for me, fantastic. Right now, I'm sitting here and reading about Python. So thanks to FriHost I can continue my "research" about Python. I haven't been able to say how glad I am for that. Thank you a billion times, Bondings!

Because of my internet, I lost the 1 year celebration. Sad So I say, thanks for the last year here on FriHost. It has been fantastic, I can't explain how grateful I am. Thank you Bondings, moderators and all the other FriHosters!
NjRocket
i like to say thank you to all the staff members, moderators, and founders of this site. I recieved and was approved for my hosting site last night. Noobie sent me the pm saying i was approved along with all the necessary information. It was very professionaly done and so are these forums. The members are very active and the mods are always there to close the bad threads and be helpful. Keep up the great work and hopefully this site will be around for a long time.
Chris.Parsons
Hey,

I'm completely new to webdesign and just stumbled across this site on Google.

I think what you are doing is an awesome idea! If I have to write at least 5 posts where better to start than thanking you kind people! Very Happy

I will definately be using this forum in future!

Thanks again,

Chris Parsons
mae1strom
THANKS! Very Happy
Donutey
I just like how the FriHost staff are so open about problems with the hosting or other things, because otherwise it's just a guessing game on what's going on.
faker_phil
Thank you all, I just got my request accepted, thanks for not letting me down Very Happy
04S07
My request was just accepted too! Thank you very much! Kudos to you guys for making all this happen!
Holy_Knight
I would like to thank you for the best free webhosting I've ever seen.

It's a really original way to keep people on forum I think.
poet
Im sure you folks have heard it many times, but you know what, for me to be able to take my web site to a new level has been in the making for a long time. For that I thank you. Just the concept of this board is a wonderful, refreshing Idea, not many out here on the net would even think of such a thing! The topics you have created in what a years time is a feat I havent seen in my years on the net. Guess all thats left is to thank you all once again, and I wish you all continued success in all that you do!
paranoid
thanks you !
Shiva
Well, like every other people in this forum I can only agree that the frihost staff does a very good job!!!

I've never seen such a relyable hosting service, thats free!!!

The servicelevel is very high in here, there is always a very quike respond to every question I might have!!

VERY good job to all the staff, and of cause a special thanks to Bondings!!! We own him a lot!!

THANKS!!!!
twisthigh
Thanks frihost... I've had around 7-8 different hosts for my one website, and I can truely say without a doubt that this is the best yet... though I'm not crazy about the posting requirements, it's a small price to pay for what you all offer... I remember the crash, you guys handled it so well, and aside from small pictures, that were easily added back to my site, everything was in great shape... you all responded so quickly and effectively, I was just so impressed, I've had hosts crash before, only to have them disappear afterwards... so yeah, thanks again for everything, you guys rock!!
r1bb17
wow this really looks like the realdeal lol Smile
hopefully after i score my 10 points my website will be up and running!
sangho
yes...i thing this site is very useful to me...
sangho
thx
airek
Yes this is quite a service you guys offer here. Its great that someone is willing to give something for nothing. How generous Wink
rhathar
I just got my account approved yesterday, and I have to say it's amazingly awesome Smile

The admin program is excellent, the SQL interface is superb, and everything handles very nicely.

So far, I've been spending about 12+ hours messing with the stylesheets and database, and I love the promptness of it.

Thank you for providing this amazing service Smile

EDIT: I'm a wannabe now! Wink
Whong
sciondestiny wrote:
Hello, Salam (Peace be upon you), Shalom, Salut, and all other greetings of the world that I am not knowledgable about.

Since there are many different people from different backgrounds I have tried to say all welcomes and greetings of the world. This thread is to thank the Frihost staff for their hard work and dedication in bringing us free website hosting.

I am very grateful for the free spaces that Frihost offers its users and members and for the great support that you guys have. So far I have only seen really good service in your site and you always try to answer your members automatically.

I would like to send a warm thanks to Bondings especially for bringing us this great service and any other admin, moderator, and other staff member that brings us this great service.

I would like that all those who think that this is the best free service that they have ever had please send a thanks to the Frihost staff. Also please if you have any dislikings do not post it here because the staff has made a suggestion forum for that. This thread is only to thank the Frihost Staff for all their hardwork.

The same goes for me, Thanks Frihost and especially Bondings! Thanks for this great priviledge and chance to have our own websites. Thanks all admins, moderators!

Wink Idea

Thankyou
zjosie729
Yes, Frihost is the BEST FREE hosting EVER!!

I've been using Frihost for a couple months now and if I hadn't found it, I wouldn't have been able to learn PHP and Perl without having to pay.

I SIMPLY LOVE FRIHOST!!
Lord Kuat
Man, I'm very thankful for the site. Thanks alot!
hlavco
Thanks! I haven't applied for hosting yet, but it already seems better than my current Freewebs account. This is a really great thing, for all us who can't afford to keep a website going!
wapkralj
I love frihost too.I don't have my account yet,but I can see that this is surely one of the best free host's.I think that is the best free hostin ever maded and we must help them to keeped that way.Tell our frends to they use it to.Put some link on our site and so now.Gota help them anything what is in a our power .Agree?
aRGeeLa
yeah

this is a great site
thank you very much Embarassed
lycadia
This truely is a unique and wonderful free hosting solution! Nothing else comes close. I'd like to offer my gratitude as well.
Archetype
Glad I found this thread. Surprised I too would like to thank everyone at Frihost for everything they've done to make this such a great community, and offer such a great package, all for just a few posts on a bulletin board.

My account was activated yesterday, and WOW, I didn't expect so much. I thought to myself 'This is better than any paid hosting package I've ever really seen'.

Thanks to every one who's made this possible for me. I can't thank you guys enough. Razz
darrenpaul
Yeah, well done guys, you provide a great service!...keep it up!
lpclimber
I also want to express my thanks to them .
Thank you !
SpellcasterDX
Thanks to the hardworking Bonding & Staff! This is the best free hosting service I have ever found! They give a very generous amount of everything. Bandwith, Space, DBs, Emails, etc.

Thanks to Frihost and the staff for everything!
Qube
Well, I don't have my account, so I can't really thank them for being a great host.
But the forums are nice.
Some very interesting people on here.
I say thanks for that.

Once I get my account approved I'll be sure to let you know what I think of the host.
Hopefully it doesn't endup like my other hosts where it got too big and had to shutdown because of hackers/noobs/complaints from people getting free hosting.
Jim_the_cat
I would like to thank the founder and his staff for this awsome host!
*cries a little* its just so beautiful!! I CAN'T BELEIVE I HAVE A PROFESSIONAL SITE NOW!

thanks frih host
Mamsaac
I feel forced to say thanks to frihost. Not because I will gain something from it, but only because frihost has already offered me something awesome, free. Thanks.
Balthamos
Smashing job! Out of all the free hosts I have tried, you are by far the best. You give so much for absolutely nothing. Great to see things like this being done.

Thanks again,

~Balthamos
ashok
Yeah, peviously due to the incapable free hosting services, i needed to change from server to server, from one service to another.. sometimes almost 2-3 times in a month.. i'v joind frihost last august, and since then.. no packing and moving, just sit back and relax..

phew what a service and support these guys are providing!! absoultely wonderful!! thanx a lot dudes, keep rocking! Smile
Bosleee
i would also like to thank the staff on great hard work and dedication

keep up the hard work lads
duckling
it's the first space that I had on the internet with FTP access Very Happy thank you very much Frihost!!! Very Happy
yx86
When I first saw frihost I was thinking that it'll just be like another webhosting service like Angelfire. (Very) Limited webspace, no FTP, bla bla..

Boy, was I surprised!

I love how frihost is truly what it advertised itself to be, a free host! And I also love the unique application process, and of cause, the people in the forum!

So thank you very much, Frihost. You've made my life complete (the internet part of my life at least Wink )
sinusweb
i hope that it is the best! ... my last webhousting account was registered at www.funpic.de .... not bad but with advertising!
larkin_z
Actually I entered this site only today but I can see that this is one of the best sites I have ever entered in. I agree with all of you in thanking everyone behind Frihost. I hope that i have a wonderful stay!

Till then..
Thanks!!
bob hawke
What a fantastic thread to spam a few posts away so i cant access your free hosting Wink

Thank you Fri Host Team.. thank you Wink
roadruner
Well i must say this: This is what I've been looking for for SO long Very Happy
250mb is enough to make quite some site Smile
and the unlimited mySQL databases! that's very rare among free hosts and very welcome Smile
and the fact that there are no ads on the site!!!!!!!
to tell you the truth i avoided all the sites that had this forum posting rule but when i tried practicaly every free webhost there is to find i was desperate enough to go and try it! and i'm glad i did Wink
and not to mention the fast support you get if you have problems Smile

so, great work guys and keep it up Very Happy
hopefuly you'll be around for a VERY long time Smile
wapkralj
One is sure ,we all love and preffer Frihost,reason is onl one,they are the best,thanx the stuff,keep it this way!!
areacode_777
THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damondred
I wanted to go ahead and throw out my thanks to the Frihost staff, and the friendly Frihost users. During the couple of months that I have been here, I have only met nice and very helpful people. Extra points to noobie4life. He has answered most of my questions I have asked, even those I probably should have searched for the answeres harder myself. He is a great person. Once again, thanks to the whole staff. I hope to be around here for many months/years to come.
Conbud
I don't have an account yet, but plan on soon.

Thanks this seems like a great place.
pharma
would like to personally thank the Team at frihost Group for all of their hard work. This is a truly an impressive product, and I feel it will go far.

Thanks Frihost and the Team

Dr.Hema
curnow
thank you all at frihost because i would otherwise use a crap geocities ad sticken 2mb website with slow downloads. i salute thee

peace out.
sanpicciarelli
Well, I'm sort of new around here. Everyone seems to be tight with the organiser staff. I hope I can enjoy that atmosphere just as well.

Best Cheers,

San Picciarelli
achowles
If this service is half of what it claims to be then it beats every other free host hands down. Nothing comes close to the specs that these guys offer without being crippled in one regard or another such as bandwidth.

My present and soon to be ex-host, only had 100mb bandwidth a month. They seem to have folded now as my site's been down for 24hrs without reaching the limit, and the server is apparently fine.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this community. Smile
xeszline
Dear Frihost Team,

I'm so thankful, grateful, and happy!! The Frihost service is wonderful!! It's the best la~ Top form, frihost!!

I'm going to try the hosting tonight.. Wish me luck..
mwilson82
Now that I have had time to test out FriHost after about a week I have to say that this is by far the best thing I've stumbled upon on the Internet in a while. It doesn't even compare to my old web hoster that cost money! Anyway, great idea! Thank you for the reliable hosting for many more years to come.
Malar
I was looking for a place to thank the Frihost.com crew for their excellent services and this seems to be the place to be. So: thank you Frihhost! My website has been running very smoothly from what I can tell and the adminpanel and other hosting features are just wonderful! I really hope you can keep this service running for many years to come.
ashok
curnow wrote:
thank you all at frihost because i would otherwise use a crap geocities ad sticken 2mb website with slow downloads. i salute thee

peace out.

Same from me too Smile
tony
TACK ('thank you' in Swedish) SO MUCH FOR FRIHOST HOSTING! I LOVE IT! IT IS THE BEST! I USE ALL THE TIME THE HOSTING AND IS GREAT! JAG TACKAR MYCKET!
backtothefuture
Thanks Frihost you are the best. i have only been with you for two days but already i am ver happy. keep up the good work!!!!!!![/b]
systemicerror
I'm also pretty new to this comunity. But my experience here has been great. While I've worked on some other places, their bandwidth would shut down my site any time someone would look at certain pages. It was pathetic. I admit I could have coded them diffetently to avoid this problem but it wouldn't have been the page I envisioned. Here I have the space, bandwidth and no advertisements for free. I happily endorse this site and am glad there are still places on the net that information flows freely and creative people can... um.. create Rolling Eyes .

Much Love,
SystemicError
bulek
And another commendation from here. You are really far away best free-web hosting. Netiher many payable webhosting aren't as good as frihost is.
mavahntooth
thanks in advance. although my account request is currently pending Laughing
Shiva
Well thanks!! Always the best service from the whole staff!! great!! thanks Very Happy
Samuel
Thanks for making this thread.

I am a web designer, blog owner, etc. I, like everyone here need a good host. I tried things like Trap17, and other hosts, but they all suck. This one may not have the best layout, but Ill tell you what it does have. It has commitment, a nice community, excellent standards, and by far the best hosting I have ever seen. I would recommend Frihost anyday.

Thank you Bondings!
Zug Zug
Domo Arigatoo Gozaimasu. Muchas Gracias! Danke! Mercí! Thank you very much!! You guys are awesome!
apeX-FXR
Yeah this site is very very useful and i hope i get a webhost soon and be active here Smile

Thanks Frihost !
UnikeViruz
I also too am extremely grateful! After paying $15 a month for a measly 15 gigs of bandwidth and like 250 megs of space...And then coming across this for free...Man it was like christmas every day of the year Smile Thanks guys Very Happy
dommemg
Thanks Frihost staff. You are the best frihost. keep up the good work... Very Happy Im very happy affter I reg me on frihost.
pennymellow
I'd like to add the same, really. Thank you very much for providing decent webspace and a community.

You know, that is such a good idea. What a brilliant way to keep ads away from the websites without losing money!
wsco
I JUST WANT TO SAY SHOKRAN (THANK U IN ARABIC )
FOR ALL FRIHOST FAMILY
ADMINS
STAFF
EVEYONE

Very Happy
Very Happy
lors
Thanks for providing us with a great service. You all do a great job!
oscotast
thank u,frihost.u r the best.
arjay
Whewww! This thread is full of high praises. I am starting to believe the excellent service this free webspace site is giving to its qualified members. But my initial impression leads to the same line of praises. And I hope my search for a good free webspace site would be over. Rolling Eyes

While, the service is free, I am fascinated with the very alive activities in the forum. And this makes me think whether the site caters to good forum threads with free webspace or a free webspace site with a value-added good forum threads. Laughing Whichever way, this site is a treasure-found for us newbies to website development and publishing. This kind of forum-oriented free webspace site, that integrates GOOD resources, applications, education, and virtual community combines with good management, is very seldom to be found in a single site. Exclamation

We see a lot of hardships and dedicated efforts from all the staff of FriHost. And we can find no other way to show our gesture of gratitude but to take note and say; ‘Thanks a lot for a job well done’. Keep up the good service you are providing your members and we are looking forward for the continued success of this site. ‘Hope your free webspace service will stay forever. We will do our part also by clicking and visiting your valued sponsors every time we are logged-in. Smile

Again, thank you in advance as we, once again, look forward for a harmonious and mutually beneficial interaction (even in spirit) with your staff. Good Job! Applause Smile Applause
ballista06
Thank you frihost staff for offering shuch a good free web hosting service and brought me to a end in my search, i am gonna buy a real website soon but i want to test out my skill here, you know html, css, forums.
NeoRayden
Thank you frihost. it has taken me 4 servers and many many reloads later before I finally found the answer to my problems.

Other servers do not even come close to the quality frihost can offer. not only that but this forum is exceptional also. A place for members to get together and share things that otherwise would go unknown. I have meet server individuals so far that are fantastic and I would never have known them if it would not have been for frihost forums. It is a real cool place to make network connections too.

Once again thank you frihost for being there when everyone else was not.
w3Network
Frihost is awsome. I have heard alot but you guys from a few friends of mine. They have nothing but great things to say. I hope I get approved when I submit so I can be part of the best online community of developers I have ever seen.
mpbarthou
Frihost is amazing ! while other hosts are not cheap, frihost provide a host for free. More, the quality of the service is excellent.
A lot of thanks for the whole staff !! klap klap !! Smile Smile
tuncay
Thank you very much for everything. This site has provided one of the best hosting services ever, a very good idea for an ad-free hosting service.!
shoes22
I have done a lot of searching for web hosts, and I must say this is by far the best free hosting solution out there, there aren't even any ads!!

Well done, Frihost.
Cool
graeinler
Just got my account activated yesterday and really, as I was ecstatic to join was I beholded by the feeling of being in my admin panel. Was one of the best ever. Frihost is great, no doubt about that. Admins/Mods and everyone else who makes up the community, you are all appreciated.

graeinler :: Here and There
joxang
I've been using the hosting for several months now, and it's generally fast and reliable, but most importantly a better free service cannot be found elsewhere. So thank you very very much to the Frihost staff! I greatly appreciate it. (And for the busy forum :p)
poisonhzkj
THANKS!!
thanks guys great site, great service
lolzmaster
This Is A Very Good Service I Really Thanks To FriHost Staff......

Thanks Again Wink
Vanilla
Obrigado (thank you in portuguese)! For the great host, great features, great everything! Frihost is the first hosting service that I know where Wordpress woks perfectly!
haak_heu
I m very thankful to all these guys to run such a great forum and such a great service

GO FRIHOST GO
konflikt
I had no idea what I was getting myself into. You mean I get an FTP account with which to transfer my files, the ability to run CGI scripts, PHP, 10GB of monthly bandwidth, 250MB of free webspace with no ads appearing on my pages, and DNS servers to point a domain name to? And all I have to do is participate on this forum, where I can get help if I need it?

Awesome.

I have no idea how you guys are pulling this off. How you guys are able to offer all of this at the incredibly low price of $0 is beyond me. But thanks for doing it. Seriously. This is NOT what I was expecting, at all. Wow.
Droop
Yeah I also wanna thank u guys for taking the time and setting all this up for little o me and others to use this site as a recourse. I'm sure we're all glad that u have done this so please keep up the good work. We look forward to usesing ur serviceses...! Droop
datter
ditto, thanks very much. I just stumbled across this site by sheer luck... very glad I did.
SFMeatwad
Thank you Frihost for hosting my website and me being able to keep it up by you emailing me and telling me my inactivity points!! Smile
HoboPelican
You guys rock!
I don't use the hosting yet (I ran a big site for 8 years and got pretty burned out Laughing ) , but you guys (and ladies) do a great job keeping the forums a pleasant place to chat and discuss issues.

Thanks again, staff Exclamation
Zorrin
Even though i just signed up for Frihost, i can tell the community is very nice I like to see those kind of things. Thank you, i found this by luck and it is awsome!
indianinworld
Hats off to you all Buddies......

This Service is great. Very Happy

Special Thanks to the Admin's of Frihost, Moderators and Sponsors (if any) for their free service to THE BEST (so far, i have known).
Cool
I request all the above mentioned ppl. to continue their great service.

i would also like to thank all the members of FRIHOST who made this community a great one. Ofcourse, Nobody is Somebody without a CLIENT.

Idea Claps to you all also folks...............................................
Oblivion-Zion
It is safe to say that nyone providing a free service deserves credit...but to have lightning fast support and hardly any downtime is a bonus, so thanks frihost.
vicarious
Thank you frih.net for a superb free offering. As a web hustler myself (someone online who has big www dreams and little resources forcing me to "hustle" my way to success), I would like to say that finding your site was a godsend. 250mb of space is ample to say the least, and having php, cpanel and Direct Admin preinstalled on the servers for our convenient cms and wrong file deletion pleasure is a standard non-obiquitous even throughout the paid hosting world today (for some dumb reason).

I am not much of a web designer, like most hustlers, I am a jack of all trades and a total master of none, but frih.net helps the novice in more ways than people think, especially the cash strapped. They do this through Frih$ and the marketplace forum. If you can't do it yourself, you can find someone in the marketplace that could.

You start by hitting the forums and telling the world what you need, what you plan on doing, what your interests are, and searching the post for people you can help (what come around goes around). By the time you have done this, and people have replied, you now have a better picture of what you are doing, the company you will be keeping on your servers, done a good deed or two, and here's the kicker....Frih.net will give you Frih$ for doing what you would have done anyway (use the supplied forums) to exchange for services by contributing members in the marketplace.

If you can't get a good site up on frih.net, get traffic to it, and either just have fun or make a profit (everyone is different, contrary to Microsofts statement {I feel the heat of the flames, there is no need} ), then maybe you should choose to plant a garden on Saturdays instead, heh, I like gardening, but I do it on Sundays, so I hope that my wesite is a success. If It does not succeed, or I lack the time or interest to continue this project, It will not be due to Frih.net.

Thank You.
sheshgiri
good stuff guys!
henrygl
Alas i repeatt what people says but here i come;

l love frihost for having the cleanest and most ineteresting forums on the web
I love frihost for giving us all that space without ads
I love frihost for all its members sharing their knowledge and giving me, who is quite noobish, a lot of help.

I love Frihost
superk
well I must say.. the experience so far as been great. I am a total newb at web development and the like, but have found frihost to be fantastic. How much easier can it get! Thanks to all that have brought this together!
Dustylunchbox
seriously guys this place is amazing!!!!! i mean thanks alot! its pretty much perfect i cant think of much more i would want for my hosting. just i mean wow thanks!!!!
tik0
hahaha its nice to see a community and a good hosting, although it would be nice that the forums have another skin but, thats just my opinion Razz

gl
Ghost Rider103
Keep it up everyone. Your doing a great job Cool
linexpert
Thanks to everyone that's been part of making frihost the way it is. Thanks admin for making such a site become a reality and thank you to the mods who help keep it a great place. It's unbelivable what this site has become. It's more than a forum it feels more like a community.
It's also hard, if not impossible, to find a host for free that provides all you guys do.

thanks Very Happy
chrismen
BIG THANKS FRIHOST
I just got my site and am super excited to get started
arjay
I still believe the best way to show your appreciation to people is to say it over and over again. I have found in one of the sites i visited, the 'briefest' introduction for a system administrator; and i found it fitting to reproduce it verbatim (in quote) here. This quote speaks well of the kind of sys admin and admins we have here at frihost.

Quote:
"If you can read this, thank your sysadmin

A sysadmin unpacked the server for this website from its box, installed an operating system, patched it for security, made sure the power and air conditioning was working in the server room, monitored it for stability, set up the software, and kept backups in case anything went wrong. All to serve this webpage.

A sysadmin installed the routers, laid the cables, configured the networks, set up the firewalls, and watched and guided the traffic for each hop of the network that runs over copper, fiber optic glass, and even the air itself to bring the Internet to your computer. All to make sure the webpage found its way from the server to your computer.

A sysadmin makes sure your network connection is safe, secure, open, and working. A sysadmin makes sure your computer is working in a healthy way on a healthy network. A sysadmin takes backups to guard against disaster both human and otherwise, holds the gates against security threats and crackers, and keeps the printers going no matter how many copies of the tax code someone from Accounting prints out.

A sysadmin worries about spam, viruses, spyware, but also power outages, fires and floods.

When the email server goes down at 2 AM on a Sunday, your sysadmin is paged, wakes up, and goes to work.

A sysadmin is a professional, who plans, worries, hacks, fixes, pushes, advocates, protects and creates good computer networks, to get you your data, to help you do work -- to bring the potential of computing ever closer to reality.

(Who will ever forget to appreciate this kind of post? http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=202326&highlight=#202326 )

So if you can read this, thank your sysadmin -- and know he/she is only one of dozens or possibly hundreds whose work brings you the email from your aunt on the West Coast, the instant message from your son at college, the free phone call from the friend in Australia, and this webpage.

Consider all the daunting tasks and long hours (weekends too.) Let's be honest, sometimes we don't know our System Administrators as well as they know us. Remember this is one moment to recognize your System Administrator for their workplace contributions and to promote professional excellence. Thank them for all the things they do for you and your business." - quoted from SysAdminDay.com

Again, frihost gave this quote a lot of meaning hence, THANKS TO THE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (and to all Admins as well) OF FRIHOST...
einstein
yeah, thanx staff!!! Very Happy
tamilchild
Thank you and Congrats

FRIHOST and Frihost people Laughing
Shiva
arjay wrote:
I still believe the best way to show your appreciation to people is to say it over and over again. I have found in one of the sites i visited, the 'briefest' introduction for a system administrator; and i found it fitting to reproduce it verbatim (in quote) here. This quote speaks well of the kind of sys admin and admins we have here at frihost.

Quote:
"If you can read this, thank your sysadmin

A sysadmin unpacked the server for this website from its box, installed an operating system, patched it for security, made sure the power and air conditioning was working in the server room, monitored it for stability, set up the software, and kept backups in case anything went wrong. All to serve this webpage.

A sysadmin installed the routers, laid the cables, configured the networks, set up the firewalls, and watched and guided the traffic for each hop of the network that runs over copper, fiber optic glass, and even the air itself to bring the Internet to your computer. All to make sure the webpage found its way from the server to your computer.

A sysadmin makes sure your network connection is safe, secure, open, and working. A sysadmin makes sure your computer is working in a healthy way on a healthy network. A sysadmin takes backups to guard against disaster both human and otherwise, holds the gates against security threats and crackers, and keeps the printers going no matter how many copies of the tax code someone from Accounting prints out.

A sysadmin worries about spam, viruses, spyware, but also power outages, fires and floods.

When the email server goes down at 2 AM on a Sunday, your sysadmin is paged, wakes up, and goes to work.

A sysadmin is a professional, who plans, worries, hacks, fixes, pushes, advocates, protects and creates good computer networks, to get you your data, to help you do work -- to bring the potential of computing ever closer to reality.

(Who will ever forget to appreciate this kind of post? http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=202326&highlight=#202326 )

So if you can read this, thank your sysadmin -- and know he/she is only one of dozens or possibly hundreds whose work brings you the email from your aunt on the West Coast, the instant message from your son at college, the free phone call from the friend in Australia, and this webpage.

Consider all the daunting tasks and long hours (weekends too.) Let's be honest, sometimes we don't know our System Administrators as well as they know us. Remember this is one moment to recognize your System Administrator for their workplace contributions and to promote professional excellence. Thank them for all the things they do for you and your business." - quoted from SysAdminDay.com

Again, frihost gave this quote a lot of meaning hence, THANKS TO THE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (and to all Admins as well) OF FRIHOST...

Well spoken!! I agree 100% on that one!!
the1991
seriously, thx. i dont have a lot of money, and i really needed some webspace. this place is the bomb! ty for all your hard work guys.
kristi_rey619
Thank you really much frihost for hosting my website...

I can't believe i found a great hoster for free.... Very Happy Very Happy

Really thanks
MDCNK
Yeha thanks alot guys, I came here for the free webhosting ofcourse but I like forums and this one really rocks, certainly well moderated and an incredible load of topics Cool

It's just nice to be here and I know I'll be here more often.

Youve all done a really good job, be proud of yourselfs Wink

MDC
Rev` -
Guys, thanks for this webhosting, it's the best that I ever had, with a lot of mysql databases, bandwith and freespace, keep it going - a big hug from me.

Good luck in future mates!
Hallgeirg
hello and thank you Fri host staff!
indyeah
cheers buddy, though i felt a lil dissapointed when my application for the free host was rejected, i signed up for the forum only for the hosting mate
poisonhzkj
I would also like to add my thanks to the Frihost team. As has been mentioned earlier, there are premium sites that don't offer the bandwidth & extras available here.
I also want to extend my thanks to all the members of Frihost who make these forums so interesting, entertaining & informative. I haven't been here that long, but already it's become 1 of my favourite forums.
LadySarina
Great job ppl _o_

I think you are doing an excelent job here!

Thank you
spspremium
Thanx frihost staff you game me what i was looking for im so excited about using frihost. Very Happy
anathema
Hello!
I think that this community is great!
All the guys here look very helpfull and I found the topics very usefull and cool!!!
A Big thanks to the guys and the admins of the forum!
Meggsy
This server is wonderful. I haven't found another free host like it. You have so much control over your site and so many advanced features that you would usually have to pay for are provided. The forums are a good community and I'd just like to express my thanks to all involved.
anathema
Thanks for this great hosting guys!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
holo255
yes thank you all very much with providing us with a fantastic free web hostin site with great forums.
once again thanks Cool
VolBlood
I tottaly agree with you sciondestiny. This site is the only site i know of that gives good bandiwdth and 256 mb of space for free to their clients.

I know somebody who payed money and got little bandwitdh and 20 mb of space. I feel so gratefull for this service.
_-WU-_-TANG-_
This is a great forum. The topics are really good and the mods handle it really well. Whenever my account get's created and you start hosting me I'll probably like this place 10X more because I hear the servor is great.
-+Enigma_84958+-
yea when i get y acount created i will love this site so much
picklebreath
This webhost is by far the best free webhost on earth.

So thank you very much for all of this.
Vrythramax
-+Enigma_84958+- wrote:

Does this mean you won't like us until you get an account?

Just joking around Very Happy
Bockman
_-WU-_-TANG-_ wrote:
This is a great forum. The topics are really good and the mods handle it really well. Whenever my account get's created and you start hosting me I'll probably like this place 10X more because I hear the servor is great.

Thanks m8. We try to keep it decent for all of you.

Vrythramax wrote:
-+Enigma_84958+- wrote:

Does this mean you won't like us until you get an account?

Just joking around Very Happy

If that was the case, that user will never get to like us...

Be Well Cool
Dan7592
Frihost is great, considering the boards I've joined that are hosted by it.
RiCtee
A very BIG thank you to all the Frihost people. Number 1 hosting in the whole World Wide Web. Very Happy
maming
Thanks to the Frihost team and its community. I was knowing almost nothing now to make a website. I was just looking for a internet space, where I can put my html webpage. After joining it, I learned a lot. This community helped me a lot in learning.
Rico
Accolades and praise, I can’t wait to go online… weeeee!
Teddy1
I want to share my thanks with the FriHost staff for providing such a great web hosting service. I appreciate this and i will show this by being an active member in your forum. Smile You will see. Very Happy
nox-Hand
Thankyou for being GREAT Very Happy
blendbet
I'am very happy to be a member of Frihost forum. The ability to offer a free host gives the bast advance for the site
bluecradle
This is a nice forum. Good topics were being discussed. The advanced features are great, compared to paid sites. Thanks for the hardwork Cool
Blaster
ok lets put it this way.

I like

Bondings he is so cool

Bockman is kinda cool dont' really know him that well

mOrpheuS who i've never talken to but on tidrugs forum was cool

Animal who always took me sumbiting stuff

Arin who knows polish and taught me a little

The Philosopher Princess for her rainboxing

Traveller for being one heck of a person

Daniel15 for taking my crap on his site Razz

gh0stface for his love with sports

Helios because me and him are taking over the world

mathiaus for being apart of frims Very Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People i hate.....

tidruG for annoying me every second of my life and always talking about my airsoft gun and crap......

haha i'm only kidding
tidruG
If I were you, Blaster, I'd be rather concerned by my sig:
Let me show you why:

Blaster wrote:
tidruG for annoying me every second of my life and always talking about my airsoft gun and crap......

Your crap is your crap man... I can't irritate you about your crap
Jaan
thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!one!11!one1!!
Cheers for the excellent service, I might be able to switch to a paid host soon! Thanks for helping in getting me started in the website business!
Vrythramax
@Blaster

I'm surprised I wasn't mentioned in your hated list.

Guess I'll have to try harder.
Sava
Keep up the good work. Cheers and thanks Very Happy
eznet
I have said it numerous time to date; fully voluntarily I might add. I would defiantly do it upon request.

FriHost and all associated thereof: YOU ARE GODS AMOUNG NERDS (myself included of course).

Without your exquisite host and impeccable services I would be but a shell of the man I am today; technologically speaking of course. Seriously tho, I have learned so much as a result as being given the privilege to park here with you rad dudes. Thanks to the service and great personalities around here I have truly been able to develop and grow as a developer. I am a junior computer science student and have been able to aid my education as well as accelerate it as a result of having this access.

Again…
YOU RULE!
YOU RULE!
YOU RULE!

EZ
SteeL
Thnax ADMIN for providing us such a nice site with nice Objective ! Cool
Very Happy
wolfpack
I have yet to use their service (waiting) but the concept is a great idea! The forums are actually rather cool. I am having a blast with all the topics people are posting up here. Keep it up FriHost this (hopefully) will be good deal for me. Very Happy
Muffi
no words to thank you guys out there, hats off to all this big setup and to all the moderators & team who really made it happening..

to be sincere, i love the free hosting, and the company of friends here, i get to know a few yet and i want to know more.. as friends is all i treasure in my life.

Nice forums by the way. So keep it up guys!

Cheers Smile
ArmaghBhoy
Only new on here but it seems like a brilliant site! thanks a million
indianinworld
A GREAT network which offers free web-hosting with queit a decent Bandwidth with salient features. Thanks to the Owner(s) / Admins(istrators) / Moderators and all the members for making this site a GRAND success.

Thanks a TON...

<Razz
dimpim
Thanks to everybody responsible for the creation of this site!
think it's a great opportunity for whoever wants to create a good personal website, for sharing knowledge and information with the whole world.

Keep it up, guys!
SFMeatwad
Thanks for the awesome hosting! Very Happy
hsandhu21
Gotta thank you guys I had my doubts about this place, now I can't believe it the hosting is great the help is great and so is the community thank you guys for everything.
nathanuk
I havnt been acepted yet but thanks anyway it's a great job your doing here and a great service. I cant wait untill i start hosting with you guys ii have lots of ideas for my site. Thanks
reddishblue
Yay go Frihost for giving us free hosting and a great forum to post in.
Thank You to Bondings all Mods and Members in general! Very Happy
Winterborne
I would like to offer my thanks as well. The service is wonderful and the boards are a great idea.
jabapyth
This is a great place, full of support and interesting discussion. Kudos all around.
neji
I really like the idea! Smile

I'm a forum-freak (to say it like this) and i aws looking for free php-hosting... Now i've found the two in one nice looking thing! Very Happy

Thank you! Smile
Vashni
I am so greatful for frihost. these guys are awesome. free brownie points to you
Vrythramax
Vashni wrote:
I am so greatful for frihost. these guys are awesome. free brownie points to you

I love brownies....can you email me some? Laughing
aceflooder
I want to thank the team,i was unable to connect internet for 1-2 weeks,so i couldnt do anything then when i back my account isnt canceled,im happy for that

I AM BACK
poet
To Bondings and the staff here at Frihost,
To start with I just wish to thank you for the job all you do to provide such a service the internet community. From what I feel as being one of the more diverse and informative forums to be part of, to the free hosting service you have provided since I have been here. I have been to pay host that dont offer what you do here for free.

I know there are those who talk of down time and such, well for me thanks again to you all, it is just a little thing compared to that of a pay service that does the same. Plus no banners, come on what could one ask for that is better then free, no banners and the space that Frihost provides so others can show off their tallents!

Again thank you for all you do and keep up the great work!
warhot
tank you guys. you are make a amazing joob..
Vrythramax
warhot wrote:
tank you guys. you are make a amazing joob..

Bondings (the forum owner) does an amazing job. Smile
AtrickPay
I searched for a very long time to find a site that would let me have my own website for free without messy advertisements and massive logos for the service all over my page, and a friend told me about this and showed me her page, and i was amazed. This service is the best thing you can have other than an actual URL for yourself that you have to pay for and all that. The Forum posting a points rules aren't a hassle, and there seems to be a very cool communtiy based here, and i can't wait to make my own website here!
Scoria
Ah, thank you very much all of you, I recon this community is great, and this would not be without you people.

All the tasks are handed quickly, sice when I changed my pathway, really nice. Cool

Thanks again,
Johan
tomcelica
When I was in Hawaii, I needed a job and someone sent me down to a High Rise Window cleaning company. Over time I learned the technique of cleaning glass without leaving streaks and was moved over to a crew of High Rise Cleaners.

The next step was to over-come the fear of heights. And looking down from a 12 Story building may not seem much, but it is a long way down. The trick was to not look at the ground but to look where you were going... like that leadged you were going to stand on....

Well after a while we had cleaned many buildings and got to know the property managers and things were AOK.

We were out in Kahala on Oahu and as I was approaching the bottom of our run.. about the 3rd floor. I heard screams of Help Help...

I looked into the window and there was Art, (the property manager being chocked by the gardener) I arrived at the window at just the right time. I swong the window open and leaped thru and scared the Gardener who ran off. Art was a fiesty old man, brusied and battered, but alive and well.

That was a lucky thing for Art. that I had such good timeing.
akshar
Thank you guys for your help. I got to learn so many things from your site.
mustaq
i belive bonding and admin are the two person whoo work hard i found other staff there dont care what topic going on there never even want to warn the user i can under stand admin can't see all this in one place have to improve more moderator quality
Fire Boar
This looks like a suck-up thread... but it's a band wagon I am more than willing to jump on. Very Happy

The hosting is exactly what I needed, the PHP and MySQL have been a godsend, and no ads are perfect. Truly professional... only free!
RosyL
after looking around the forum more and more, i see myself be able to build up a website since there're a lot of information and help in this community, now i almost know nothing about building up a website, but sure this forum will provide a learning environment for a new guy like me, thank you
tijn01
I think Frihost is just briliant, no annoying adds, good service and a nice forum to post messages on!! Cheers!!
WickedGravity
I suppose I should add my thanks to this topic as well. I have been around here for quite some time and have a chance to notice how big and wonderful both the site and the forum have become.

A thank you to all the staff and members of Frihost for making it one of the best communities, paid or otherwise, on the internet today.
zenkirevolutions
Infinite Thank You, You are Beautiful, You are Lovely. I thank you~ Much Gratitude.
The-Master
Thanks so much guys. Without you I would have abosolutely no knowledge about creating websites at all Very Happy
dawnofshadow
its so good that there are sites out here for free web space. to have to go through another billing system on top of what i already have would be a headache
roberpro
Yes, This is the best free service that i have never seen.Too you can meet people with the same questions that you have.Thank you Frihost Very Happy ^^
Xarev0k
Thank you freehost, i was finding something like this, a free service for websites with the best web-hosting features.This is a nice place where you can know new people and get answers to many questions in lot of topics,again thank you.
SurBiff
Thanks to all of you who does this FriHosting possible, Its so great that all we need to do is go and have fun on your great forums.
Its really great, thanks guys! Smile
sambaer
Nice host
Thank you
animassacre
THANK YOU

you are the BEST
I've tryed the rest ,but u are the best.
Lord Kuat
Man, I don't know what I'd do without this place.

Many thanks.
Blaster
yea this place and the people are deffently awesome. I don't know what i would do without frihost...
Manofgames
Thank you FRIHOST!!!

Very good, quick and clean servcie...

Keep it up Very Happy
thawpro
Thank you nice place and i like the free hosting thing lol Laughing
fedex220
sciondestiny wrote:

I couldnt say it better than this guy Smile Thanks All
spider
Thank you Bondings, and the rest of ths staff here at frihost. I can only hope that I can be as succesful as you, and the staff... Which recently hasnt been doing so good... I thank you again...
SFMeatwad
Thank you so much Frihost, you own us all! Heh.
STYLAN
Thank you frih
its the best
I want to know more about you people
dangquan
Thank you nice place and i like the free hosting thing lol Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
glabase
Thanks so much guys - everybody at FriHost (including the forum members).

This is just the kind of hosting I have been looking for! Cool

10/10
TomGrey
I came here for a free site -- I might well stay for the community. I do like good forums.

So here's a thanks for the site.
aFamous
Thank you very much for service Frihost! Cool
Dragon2Storm
about how long till the staff accepts my request so i can thank them =)
Traveller
Dragon2Storm wrote:
about how long till the staff accepts my request so i can thank them =)

Considering that not even two hours has passed since your request for hosting and you've not only asked about it in this thread, but also brought it up here, you should probably follow the link in my signature and read what it says.
Dragon2Storm
i know i read it its just im impatient sorry Embarassed ive built many web pages and ive been working on 1 so far and i cant get a host for the size its going to end up being now i still have to wait. hope it dosent take more than a few days Confused
saratdear
I too, would like to express my Thanks to Frihost. This site is the best free web host. I do and I always will, recommend Frihost.
Dracarias
Thank you for giving me to opportunity to see and possibly use FriHost Web Hosting. I am a guild leader for a guild clan on World of Warcraft and we have been looking for a website to host our ingame abilities as well as a PhP support service. Once agasin, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to use your service.

Dracarias!
uny_league
I incidently found out his hosting site when I was looking for others. I have read quite a few of forums before I registered. It's nice for all to know who you are, what you guys are doing, what sort of benefits you guys are giving before signing up on this site.

Therefore, I'd like to thank to those admins and site moderators who worked hard to please others on this frihost site.

Hope this post will earn atleast 1.xxxx points...lmfao Laughing
Marston
Downtime has been pretty minimal lately. Good job, and kudos to the whole frihost team Smile
Jeyon
Lol, thanks for frihost because i have finally found a suitable web hosting to make own forum.

A sincerely thanks to all frihost people and the mainer.
shuicao
Thanks Bondings and staff
This site is the best free web host.
Archetype
Not sure if I've already thanked you in here, but... thanks! My point count is currently terrible, and I'm working on getting it back up so I can reap the benefits of this awesome place again. For some reason, my site's still open, even after I got to like -65 points, so thanks!
Dragonfly-online
Yeah, frihost is great, and thanks for such wonderful hosting for free! its just amazing, and it gives me faith in humanity yet. Thank you very much for such a great service!
Circuitskater
Peace should be with everybody
welshsteve
I only joined a couple of days ago and am already very impressed with FriHost.

The forums are a great active community and I have already got a solution to a problem I posted. Took half an hour or so to resolve. Great stuff.

The control panel for the hosting account is great and easy to use also.

So far so good.

Many thanks to all those involved in providing these excellent services to us.

Applause Applause Applause
jon9314
sciondestiny wrote:

i agree this is the greatest service. i was looking for the longest time for a server with all these features. and you can't beat the price. thanks to all who made this posible
Alias
Thanks to the frihost admins and mods for keeping away the forums to spammers. Also thanks for the good maintainance of the servers.
QrafTee
Well I gotta thank Mathius for his help with my hosting questions and his phpBB Tutorial.

Traveller for his help with PHP information and answers to my newbie questions about PHP.

And Bondings for well... everything else basically.

I'm sure I should thank all Admin/Mods too, but I don't know all their names so this is a generic thanks to them. Smile
eliasr
Im verry verry glad of what frihost have done, for me, i dont know what happend, have you been to bussy. well i have been quite a bit bussy the this year, so maney thing, so little time, well, my accound havn't been deleted, nither my host, and im verry verry verry thankfull for that, bbecause then can i work futher on my ( currently a bit messy ) site, I would also like to thank the founder for his help with my points, well, i gotta repay my debt
filet
thanks frihost staffs and admin..thank you Very Happy
Mazv986
for making the web easier
fedex220
Thank you frih staff for all that you have done for everyone here that has a website. I personally love my site, and will always. Its a little slow, but hey its free! thanks all of you i i hope you are thanksful for getting all these thankyous Razz
Josso
1000th post.

I'd like to thank the Frihost staff for moderating everything so well and keeping the place alive. My website would probably be dead or having some serious downtime without Frihost and it beats a lot of paid hosting plans as well. Features are brilliant, community is excellent.

Many thanks
- Josso
ujhan
I'd just like to thank FriHost for making it so easy to host web pages, for free. Not everyone has access to credit-card facilities and the web is a place for everyone to have a presence!

I'm going to do my best to get some web space here, and then maintain a quality site that people will get value from.

Again, thanks FriHost, and I look forward to using the space!

Ta.

ujhan.
Captain Fertile
Quote:
I just wanted to thank the staff at FriHost for setting up my hosting account so quickly.

I read somewhere else on the forum that people had been quite a while for hosting after applying so I was not holding my breath.

But after less than four days of joining, getting enough points and applying for a hosting account, it was set up and I was notified via Private Message and email.

While this may seem like a long time in today’s ‘instant’ society (especially with the companies I have used for paid web hosting) but I felt this was a great turnaround time for a free service with so many great features from such an obviously busy group of people with quite a few new members every day.

So thanks for doing that for me so quickly guys. Thanks for letting me know in such a timely fashion and I hope to be using your service and your wonderfully vibrant forum for quite a while.

I am delighted Very Happy

Regards
The Captain

I posted the above text on another thread and a mod suggested I post it here so here it is.

I really don’t want to appear as a suck-up I just want to give credit where it is due and when you remember this is a FREE service I think the package on offer and the service I received is pretty exceptional in these days of ‘free’ hosting (usually means buy one and get a second inferior product free) and those awful banner ads or pop-up and pop-unders.

It is in all our interests to take advantage of this service and keep the forum flourishing and of course spread the word of this great offer.

I have been online since early 1995 and only heard of FriHost six days ago so there is still a huge market out there and it is getting bigger every day.

So all I have to do now is see how well the service performs on my soon to be arriving website.

Regards and thanks again
The Captain
GoldenStar
thank's staff for his support.
Alias
Thanks to Vythramax for accepting my free web hosting request. Also thanks to Bondings for giving us such a great free web hosting.
dzign
I want to thank you as well to all of staffs who keep this site up and running. I really appreciate your hard work and dedication you give for this site. In this very moment, I'd like to say " I wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR " even though it's not the time yet Smile because I want to be the first to say and to show my BIG THANKS to all of you
Dwyer17
sciondestiny wrote:
Also please if you have any dislikings do not post it here because the staff has made a suggestion forum for that. This thread is only to thank the Frihost Staff for all their hardwork.

Any dislikes? I would certainly hope that nobody has any dislikes. I don't see how anyone could complain about such a great service like FriHost. I appreciate the webspace very much.
blendbet
I would like to thank's the stuff and the webmaster of frihost for given me some space to publish my site without any advertasing banners, butons, popup windows.

Thank's also for the fasr servers, free frontpage publish, free domain name.

I believe that frihost is in the top of the list of free hosters.

Thank you Frihost...and keep on
spazbutt32
Frihost is great! I may not have a lot of experience with this sort of thing but there are so many features that it's really easy to use.

Only took a few hours for my request to be processed, too. Fast!
Fake
My first thanks to James007 for helping me with my account. Thanks to the admin and moderators(and donaters) . Seems like a very nice place.

Thank you peeps.
jon9314
thanks frihost staff
dotnine
Thank you staff of FriHost, I appreciate all of your guys' work, and the fact that you provide free webhosting, with no ads.
Dougie1
Thanks so much for such a great free hosting service! I love you all really!
leat397
It brought to my attention that I has joined there since last year August...
I have nothing to say but a thank you to frihost, a free but stable and reliable hosting is absent on the web but FRIHOST!!
THANKS!!!
r_y_e_20
Great 2006 of job well done to the staff of Frihost, your simply the best!
ysamphy
Many thanks for the service which seems great and reliable to me. I hope you will keep this up for the betterment of those other thousands of members to enjoy the best out of your service.

Thanks also for letting me be part of this community! I hope I will enjoy and learn the best out of it!

I haven't yet been entitled to the webhosting service, but I am confident that it is not difficult to get access to it.
Donutey
I gotta thank Bondings for staying active with the project.
mistuh griddlez
I think frihost has probably been the greatest hosting I've ever had (i think it's even better than some of the paid hosting services I've tried) Thanks so much frihost! (frihost is god in my eyes....)
Silent
Thanks staff! Great work so far and keep it up Very Happy
jeanoradean
Hey you guys...

A big warm thank you from me as well!

You guys are the best, I'm very happy with your wonderful services!

Keep up the good work!
balticJay
i don't have a site as yet because i've just joined but my friend has one and reccomended you, and i have to say for what i've seen it's one of the best servers there is and that includes this forum theres so many categories to choose from to help everyone and the best of all you get an answer too your queries not all of the servers forums do that...so i thank you all for your effort and time
Janice
pestaa
most of hosting services should use this motto: "for your convenience we offer courtious and efficient self-service".
i was a bit sceptic, when saw your service, but it seems true Smile thank you all guys for this outstanding job.
FaLLeN
Thx alot frihost, you are the very best by far of all the free webhosting services. Three cheers for frihost Very Happy
Futile
Thanks for the hostings of my future site. from what I see this is an excellently run site. The forums are great and there is a little of everything here. I look forward to posting and stopping by on a daily basis.
Mosquito.Tyler
Thank you to all of you here at Frihost, including the members. Thanks to your free hosting and support from all you members in the forum, I've made a place where me and all my friends can keep in touch after high school. Not to mention gave me incentive for my future career as a web page designer.
upestudios
your team is doing grate work congratz and thanks for making it free
much easyer this way u knw...
anyway thanks alot im gonna watch prison break now and eat some chips
Very Happy
Bye Bye
DJ DaMoN
Vladalf
Thank you Frihost for offering free webhosting and creating this great community.
-Vladalf
darvit
I haven't posted in this thread yet, thinking that it would never be read... but even if you don't get to see this, I'm still posting anyway. Smile

I'd like to thank the Frihost staff and the community as a whole! Very Happy You guys are awesome! Everybody's so helpful, smart, creative, fun...

Like right now, I'm conducting that online survey about iPods and gadgets for my paper, and I just find it amazing how many people have willingly answered it. Because I need this for school, I've posted the same thread in other forums that I've been part of... In another forum, they locked it. In another, it got 60+ views, but only five responses.

Anyway, my point is, this is an awesome, very helpful community, and thanks so much, Frihost staff, for making it all possible! Cool
NoManLeftBehind
I hoope to get a site soon. But i'm new here and So far the site is awesome. Very good job. I plan to be around for a long time.
blendbet
Really a big thank to a very very usefull site like frihost.
I am glad that i am a part of frihost. Laughing
chasbeen
Frihost. This is a good idea but why don't you build on it. You could have your commercial side where you run shared and independent open source software such as tomcat and MySql. One side remains free but web hosting must offer you consistent recompense. I know you make money from ads but the server "professional side" could be your bread and butter.
varon
i definitely agree Smile frihost ROCKS, man. \m/
Cee_Jay
i've never been into forums during my past 4 years interaction with cyberworld....the real motive joining frihost was to have some quiality webspace for free....
but after joining and staying in this forum for a while..i have realised that this activity is far more interesting n beneficial too as compared to other cyberstuff...
i have no doubt saying that i am really enjoying my stay in this forum, thanks to frihost for intoroducing me to this world
Eclipse
It's been 2 years since I was the member of any forum, and while I have not been on here long I shall see and etest to it's use (within 2 months).

But all-in-all, with what they are offering on this site it seems to be well worth it. Thank you for that, if nothing else.
Cee_Jay
this is my first day launching my site on frih...thanks a lot to the team for accepting my request and giving me a chance to experience a wonderful hosting service....
Guyz i'm just loving it...speed is toooooo goos as compared to my past experience, and the facilities provided.. i just believe that it was my lucky day when i joined frih.
Thank you frih..I LOVE YOU Smile
jon9314
sciondestiny wrote:

thanks for all the work you

thanks for all the great work you guys do here
jevimacs
i havent experienced authoring a site hosted by frihost but im grateful enough that i encountered this forum...theres a lot of interesting topics to read on...and it creates an impression that i will visit this site regularly. to you all, staff and members of this forum...thank you
highlordadmin
The creaters and staff of this site should get a muuuuuuch bigger reward then only a thanks, but sorrely, a thanks is all i can give. But, i got an little "speech" (or something like that... )

Of all those god damn websites you need to pay for around 100mb of space i've seen, i thought that my friend was only kidding, but when i visited this website, i did understand it myself, even tho it was a bit hard to understand that all i had to was to write a few posts first.. But thanks, for making a so great website/server/forum or whatever it is, i LOVE THIS, AND IT PWWWNNNZZZZ!!!! And i got one more thing to say, thanks, for free web hosting! !!
Edas
Well, I'm not much of a web designer, like most hustlers, I am a jack of all trades and a total master of none, but frih.net helps the novice in more ways than people think, especially the cash strapped. They do this through Frih$ and the marketplace forum. If you can't do it yourself, you can find someone in the marketplace that could.

You start by hitting the forums and telling the world what you need, what you plan on doing, what your interests are, and searching the post for people you can help (what come around goes around). By the time you have done this, and people have replied, you now have a better picture of what you are doing, the company you will be keeping on your servers, done a good deed or two, and here's the kicker....Frih.net will give you Frih$ for doing what you would have done anyway (use the supplied forums) to exchange for services by contributing members in the marketplace.

If you can't get a good site up on frih.net, get traffic to it, and either just have fun or make a profit (everyone is different, contrary to Microsofts statement {I feel the heat of the flames, there is no need} ), then maybe you should choose to plant a garden on Saturdays instead, heh, I like gardening, but I do it on Sundays, so I hope that my wesite is a success. If It does not succeed, or I lack the time or interest to continue this project, It will not be due to Frih.net.
heridlia
Many thanks to Frihost owner and staff.

It's great and excited.
theem
Frihost Rocks & Rules !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Big Thanks Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

Nice topic

It's the chance to tell what in my heart toward FriHost

frihost i the best i ever see special thanks to all moderators and admins

Thanks FriHost So Much
Razz
darknight985
thanks frihost staff for all the hard work you put into the upkeep of the site and all. For banning the stupid spammers, to actually participating and giving advice in the forums....

You guys rule
Da Rossa
In here, I'd like to congratulate the staff for doing a smooth, constant, hard job. When something is wrong, in seconds there is a mod to fix. This is valuable. Also, the ethics of the rules and the environment here is thanks to the Staff.
Very Happy
Daire
Always wanted to get into making websites and the like, but until now, have never been able to because I had no way of paying for it.

FriHost - Thank You!!!
cocobirdi
really been enjoying the hosting! these forums have been especially helpful when i need to ask a random question about my website or ANYTHING... i've even come here with questions about my other website that's on a paid host Razz and yall always answer Smile you have my deepest gratitude.
ankur.vatsa
Although I have not been able to remain very active here at Frihost.com still I feel it is the best free web-hosting site available on the internet. The few good points I want them to thank about are like:

1. The notifications for lack of activity. I have received 3 in last 2 months and only for that reason I have been able to maintain my account Very Happy

2. Frihost.com is the only site that does not force us to carry their advertisements and not even a link-back. This I feel is an awesome feature.

Thanks a lot people, thanks to everyone for creating posts and hits which keep frihost going Laughing

I love frihost
lady_yavanna
i totally agree ankur! keep it up ppl! *hugs u all* Very Happy
Captain Fertile
Well I am fast approaching the three month anniversary of joining FriHost (a quarter of a year already! Shocked ) and I would like to thank the FriHost team and its members for providing such a wonderful resource.

FriHost has become such a big part of my life.

The forum in particular is wonderful.
I use it for entertainment just reading the posts daily and taking part in the competitions etc, I use it for research because most topics are covered somewhere and I use it as a sounding board for all apsects of my life from business to family matters.

I have never come across a forum like this where I spend so much time using its features.

After three months I am going as strong as ever - maybe even stronger - and FriHost is an invaluable aspect of our family life.

We have gained so much inforamation we have been able to increase the quality of life for our family.

I am sure you have read many thanks you posts for the free hosting etc. but I would like to thank you for being there to make a difference to my life personally and for improving the life of our family.

I am sure you never expected one person's membership to have such a deep positve impact on the lives of his wife and three kids.

After such a relatively short period of time I feel very at home here and really hope I can put as much back into FriHost as I have taken out.

As far as the webspace is concerned I probably use it less than most members but it is useful too and was the main reason I joined but found the community to be the biggest benfit of being a member.

Thanks for being there and thanks for continuing to provide a quality forum which is so well policed by the admin and mods.

FriHost really is something special among the millions of sites on the World Wide Web.
dz9c
this site is like family to me, i go here wenever i have nowhere else to go on the web and i need to hide from my problems. frihost is a great community
gtherockgod
An amazing resource for those who don't want their website cluttered up with annoying ads.

*claps!*

thanks a lot frihost, i'll be with you guys for a while Razz
Malchior
I wholeheartedly thank FriHost for being a good site. I also would like to thank the staffs for accepting my request. When I did my fifth post, I only had to wait 1 night for my site to be accepted. That's actually a good customer service even though web hosting in this site is free. Very Happy Posting here is also not that difficult than any other sites I've been because there are a lot of threads that talk about general things. It's comfortable for users and it makes us post more than the required ammount.

Once again, thank you for this wonderful site. Smile
docter O2
i searched google lots of time for discussions on wesite hosting ,designing,html,css and never got close to this site .wasted lots of time.i think friends we should place links to frihost on our websites so that its ranking goes up and more people are benefited Very Happy Very Happy
Boomstick
No doubt that this is one of the best hosting sites. Thank you so much for the great site. Not trying to be gay, but seriously, this is awesome.
realkiller
hi there nice site love the credit idea GREAT Smile
urbanbuddha
I am very grateful to FriHost for providing such lovely hosting! I haaaaaate ads and pop-ups with a passion, and FriHost provides an alternative that is perfect for me. Thank you so much!!!!! ♥
ashish2005
I thought that I would post in this thread after I would get hosted and I did get hosted today so here's my post:

I joined frihost yesterday and then I posted some messages in this forum. I got my free hosting today and I am really glad that I got free hosting that was this good in such a short span of time. I am really thankful for everyone working here at frihost for everything that they do to keep this community alive and a fun place to be.

Thank you frihost.
X3 Talk
It is a great service and it's great to see that someone is dedicated to provide the best possible hosting at rock bottom prices (free). Well done guys.
Droop
ahh frihost, thank you thank you thank you Smile great services you got here i'm sure we're all happy that you hook us up Smile - Happy posting!!
Edas
Yeah I also wanna thank u guys for taking the time and setting all this up for little o me and others to use this site as a recourse. I'm sure we're all glad that u have done this so please keep up the good work. We look forward to use ur services!
Fake
Thank you for doing a wonderful job here
sonu
Thnx ...
heridlia
Great Forum ...! Great Free Hosting...

Amazing...!

Thanks a lot for all frihost staff.
LittleMissPattycake
I want to say that this is the only web host for free that offers these kinds of features that you would have to pay for otherwise. Thank you very much Frihost for giving this wonderful host to use. Thanks!
Edas
Hello Everyone!!
I think that this community is great! Really awsome!
All the guys here look very helpfull and I found the topics very usefull and cool!!!
A Big thanks to the guys and the admins of the forum!
Keep up the good work!
Vrythramax
after reading 14 pages of "Thank You"'s I feel I can speak for the entire Frihost staff and saying THANK YOU ALL.

Without you this would not be possible.

Frihost has been a friend to me when I thought there was no such thing.

*Max humbly thanks all Frihost users/member/staff*

Dancing
Droop
So yeah u guys are the greatest, totay feallin ya, thank you soo much for setting up this free serversice, and it's nice how you guys set up this neet way to keep people active. really thou good lookin out, happy posting all!!!! Droop
Raydon
Thank you admins for all what you do! Very Happy

And thank you for not "killin'" my account when I reached -10 points...if you did it, I would've have a lot of problems with my clan and friends...I won't forget ya anymore!

Thank you a LOT!

See ya!
Vrythramax
Raydon wrote:
Thank you admins for all what you do! Very Happy

And thank you for not "killin'" my account when I reached -10 points...if you did it, I would've have a lot of problems with my clan and friends...I won't forget ya anymore!

Thank you a LOT!

See ya!

*Friendly Post*

could you change your avatar....It make me want to have a siezure.
SPXLS
Thank you and we love you.
Edas
Whewww! This thread is full of high praises. I am starting to believe the excellent service this free webspace site is giving to its qualified members. But my initial impression leads to the same line of praises. And I hope my search for a good free webspace site would be over. Rolling Eyes

While, the service is free, I am fascinated with the very alive activities in the forum. And this makes me think whether the site caters to good forum threads with free webspace or a free webspace site with a value-added good forum threads. Laughing Whichever way, this site is a treasure-found for us newbies to website development and publishing. This kind of forum-oriented free webspace site, that integrates GOOD resources, applications, education, and virtual community combines with good management, is very seldom to be found in a single site. Exclamation

We see a lot of hardships and dedicated efforts from all the staff of FriHost. And we can find no other way to show our gesture of gratitude but to take note and say; ‘Thanks a lot for a job well done’. Keep up the good service you are providing your members and we are looking forward for the continued success of this site. ‘Hope your free webspace service will stay forever. We will do our part also by clicking and visiting your valued sponsors every time we are logged-in. Smile

Again, thank you in advance as we, once again, look forward for a harmonious and mutually beneficial interaction (even in spirit) with your staff. Good Job!
Q5U8
I'm still wating for the hosting request handle, but as I see at this moment, FriHost forums is a warm fuzzy community with a lot of great people. I say thanks to FriHost for it. Very Happy
turbosquid
What can i say other than Great Great Great Great!!!!!

A big thanks to Bondings for bringing this great hosting service you should be really proud of all of your hard work.
A big thank you to all the other moderators and users who make this concept work so well!

Give yourselves a pat on the back, you all deserve it!

Thank You

TurboSquid
unknownc1c
oooo i like this topic. THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH FRIHOST!!!!

I looove this site. I hope to be on here for as long as you all keep it up! Very Happy The staff is very helpful and active, requests and questions are always answered quickly, the people are friendly, and everything is easy to figure out.

thanks again! Smile
WallBase
I'd never have a greater site, i thank frihost so much!!!!! Love it!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

and its html, all thigs i need for my web...250 mb, and mys wallpapers is under 500 bytes, so i have plenty of room!!!! Tnx Tnx

And the are great staff, and ppls here to help!!!
GZGZ
Edas
well I must say.. the experience so far as been great. I am a total newb at web development and the like, but have found frihost to be fantastic. How much easier can it get! Thanks to all that have brought this together!
Zkish
Thanks everyone for making an awesome site. I look forward to haveing lots of fun here with you all..
lefou63
Thanks for this forum and for free service Wink

good luck for the next Wink
mtx
As I see lovely spam topic Smile

And WHY no one thank us- the people from language staff? I know that you all write in English- so you do not need us, but still.. we are working as hard as rest ;p

(I know- that was ugly to ask to thank me Smile )
Vrythramax
mtx wrote:
As I see lovely spam topic Smile

And WHY no one thank us- the people from language staff? I know that you all write in English- so you do not need us, but still.. we are working as hard as rest ;p

(I know- that was ugly to ask to thank me Smile )

C'mon now mtx, you know we all love you Smile
mtx
Quote:
C'mon now mtx, you know we all love you

Laughing

Tnx - I fell much better now Smile I needed this Smile I love U 2 my Frih pals..
ryanh2006
Yeah I too want to once again thank the guys behind frihost for coming up with this amazing hosting package that only requires us to post regularly in the forums in exchange for an awesome deal. I have just returned to the forums after some turbulent times but I stunned by the number of people here who have negative points. I was worried that I was in the "red" but there are people with more than 200 negative points. Wow what gives? I hope that Frihost will manage to survive such times. Anyway I just wanted to thank everyone for this amazing deal. Bye Very Happy
shifarafi
Great service and nice administration... I really love it...
Thanks a lot for Honorable Bondings and his team... Smile

MdRafi
hicham_the_webmaster
Yeah good job men, thanks ! Razz
JessieF
I'd like to give my thanks as well. To make it more believable, I'll get my points back up. I visit so many sites daily, that I forget about posting! x.x

You can really tell how dedicated everyone is, staff members and regular members. It's usually hard to keep sites going, but with all the hardworking staff members and regular members, Frihost is still going strong.

Great job, Bondings, and good luck for the future of Frihost! ^_^
OutlawSpirit
ive said thanks one, let me just say thanks frihost again... we had a small problem recently... but it got resolved and i have a new account Smile

just want to thank bondings for sorting the issue out, the mod's that had to put up with me (i did a stupid post to get attention to raise awareness about my account) it probably wasnt needed, but was dealt with in the right manner...

i have negative posts now, but i will be in the green again real soon.. thanks! without frihost i'd b stuck, im low on money so i'd of struggled to get a good host... thanks again!
SlitherX
Amazing job guys!!

thanks!
rekluzz
I joined up with the intention to start up my own website here. I still haven't gotten around to it, but I'm enjoying these forums though. Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in here to make this site great!
krazy
i have been with many many free hosts in my time with creating websites ect...
i think frihost is the best i have been with yet, and i think it will be the best one i will ever be with, i can see my staying with frihost forever now really. unless my game gets too big and i have to pay for another server as members will be joining etc... which happens in most cases who build sim games.

frihost as i said it fantastic it offers unlimited e-mails, unlimited databases, it offers lots and you would not believe it offered all this and it is free.
i don't think anywhere else offers things like this for free, so i think you will be a leading place where you can host websites for free.

Well... frihost is my leading host anyway. how about you?
Edas
zichlone
This is the best fastest most awesome webhost i have ever used!!!!! ever!!!!!

i reqally want to thank the frihost staff for all their services and efforts

You guys rock!!!!!
tribe
I have been with Frihost for nearly 2 years and has it ever been a major pleasure to start my sites on there. It's a great way for me to test out my sites for traffic and 24.7 operations before I move them to my other server on a permanent basis.

The one thing I do wish Frihost would start to do one day is offer cheap web hosting so we don't have to post so much. Frihost offers so much on their servers, especially the most awesome Fantastico; which some of the other hosts I pay for don't even offer!

Frihost is just one hell of a great website with an on time rate which is definitely around 99.9%. They had that one scuffle last summer in which they had to redo the Server 1; but since then, I haven't had a single problem with Frihost.

THANKS SO MUCH!
Zombie
Thanks for a great hosting service frihost!
Your forums are also fun to chat in because there are so many members.
I'm new but I hope to be with you for a long time to come!
WallBase
Tnx so much, i love the support and this fri host.. and the staff is very informed! Wink ,
Tnx to other who comment my site Thanx so much peeps
spykE
Well, what can I say? This is pretty much the best free webspace provider, plus MYSQL and PHP support. Thank you, bedankt Wink.
divinitywolf
i must admit you have some website here!
a very big and popular forum and web hosting service.
Vrythramax
spykE wrote:
Well, what can I say? This is pretty much the best free webspace provider, plus MYSQL and PHP support. Thank you, bedankt Wink.

His name is Bondings...and he is excellant at his job!

(and I'm not easily impressed)
James007
Vrythramax wrote:
spykE wrote:
Thank you, bedankt Wink.

His name is Bondings...

"Bedankt" is the Dutch term for "thank you".
pampoon
James007 wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:
spykE wrote:
Thank you, bedankt Wink.

His name is Bondings...

"Bedankt" is the Dutch term for "thank you".

Ha, come on max! How can you work for Bondings and not know the Dutch term for thank you?

You should be ashamed of yourself Rolling Eyes .

(And so i don't get warned for going off-topic)

I don't think I ever posted here thanking the staff. If I have, I'm sure I have more respect and better understanding than when I first posted here.

I'm sure it takes a lot to keep coming back here day-after-day when you can easily do other things (probably get a lot more money from them too), and still excel at what you do. So thanks to all of you, especially Bondings, for making FriHost the best free web host in the world.

God bless,
Pampoon
nomis
A very big thanks here from denmark!

Im totally new, so this is my first post... This site seems very good and ambitius and that is good!

I hope to get my site up running, free things is damn hart to find...
Vrythramax
I'm afraid I don't speak Dutch Sad

Bondings is the real genius....in any language.
Josso
Vrythramax wrote:

Yeah that's true - btw I just noticed your signature, I like your Blog - I've also read all of those books (concerning the name)... some of my favourites among Terry Pratchett stuff.
pampoon
Josso wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

Yeah that's true - btw I just noticed your signature, I like your Blog - I've also read all of those books (concerning the name)... some of my favourites among Terry Pratchett stuff.

Blog? The only blog in his signature is the one for D'arvit, which I think is for the person who made the image in his signature.

Besides, the blog is way to feminine for max Smile .

God bless,
Pampoon
Vrythramax
Thank you Pampoon....my official (personal) website is at: http://kenshi.frihost.net...for anyone interested Wink
Josso
My mistake - that's also a cool website though, did you design that flash yourself?
secondeye
Hey thank you very much for the very lovely and beautiful compliments well we also welcome you here, Well as we know that frihost is a very popular web and satisfying our needs very calmly and keenly, Well in this nice stay of frihost u will get everything u want and all update things, well i visit my websites but didn't find that type of hosting background that this frihost is giving to us.

thanks to u and our member friends.
panic15
This is just a quick post to say thankyou to Frihost on accepting me so quick. This came as a shock because I've heard that it usually takes 2-4 days. Obviously this has changed, due to the good work done by Frihost.

Thankyou Frihost and keep up the good work.

Regards, Panic15
theem
Thanks to Frihost for being there for webmasters from around the world !! Arrow
balticJay
thanks guys your rock
as a new member this forum is a wealth of information Very Happy
shkumbin
Hey I just got accepted. This so great Smile

A BIG thank you to all the poeple behind frihost, your're doing a great job, keep it up.

I finally found a host that's reliable and a fun community. Love you guys Smile

Cheers.
Vrythramax
shkumbin wrote:
Hey I just got accepted. This so great Smile

A BIG thank you to all the poeple behind frihost, your're doing a great job, keep it up.

I finally found a host that's reliable and a fun community. Love you guys Smile

Cheers.

LOVE YOUR AVATAR!..."Wish you were here" has got to be one of my all-time favorite albums!

KUDOS! Applause Cool
sYxJesters
Thanks for the webspace Very Happy
vernersen
Thanks to the Frihost team and its community. Very Happy
Mr_CEO
FRIHOST is really cool. everyone here is friendly they got good staff and I also love the service. Well just waiting for my hosting to be approved but apart from that its great here. Im not really worried about my hosting since Im not really in a rush so FRIHOST take your time with it and Thank you for this fabulous service you are giving out to everyone. Keep it up. I think your the best free host out there, and probably everyone nows that.

Thank you again FRIHOST.

Enjoy...
filet
many thanks to founder, all the moderators..i said this is the best free web host...reliable and super fast support...i got respond on the same day..thanks..wish many great things for frihost!!!!
Ennex
You guys are probably the best hosts on the net ever.

Nobody else offers awesome service and gives you all that space for free, you guys do such an awesome job for so little, you should all get medals.

Hope you stay for years to come and all of your take care, thanks to you I have a blog, and forum with 2000 posts Smile

Good work and god speed Smile

(stargate hehe)

Ennex
shkumbin
^ I have to agree with the above poster, you guys are the best, I fish I found you much earlier. I have spend months and months from another "free" host to another and I was always getting screwed, you are the best, the speed is fantastic, a lot of features and options that only paid-hosts allow and most of all a lot of help and great community. If you keep your work this good I'm sure more and more people will join you and appreciate what you are doing. THANK YOU!!!
dlseven777
Hi all I am one of the newest members to FriHost. I was excited to find such a website and I hope my enthusiasm isn't met with disappointment.

Thanks!
Mr_CEO
I was also looking for a place to thank the Frihost.com crew for their excellent services and this seems to be the place to be. So: thank you Frihhost! My website has been running very smoothly from what I can tell and the adminpanel and other hosting features are just wonderful! I really hope you can keep this service running for many years to come.
I'll stick around. lol
irishmark
Thanks Frihost for a great free hosting service!
imagefree
i too thank frihosting service and i also appriciate the cooperative behaviour of the Mods.
Vrythramax
imagefree wrote:
i too thank frihosting service and i also appriciate the cooperative behaviour of the Mods.

Thank you, we are pleased to aim....err we aim to please Laughing
anonymous21
To the Frihost Admin and Mods, I thank you for the great web hosting! It's such a great help for me, and this is the best...

Nice forums! Keep up the good work... Smile ^_^
Linkdk
Yea Frihost.com looks to be awesome web host.
Im still waiting to get my accept so i can get my free home page with all these great features in !

Frihost For the win
refinedruffian
Thanks a lot FRIHOST. You are the BEST free web hosts on internet.
gscs
i am so happy today , guess what ? i've received an e-mail from admin ... it about the application for my first free hosting service . the application has been approved .

thank to frihost,

and now , i will check out how to park in with my own domain .. from the thread in frihost forum.
i 'm feel happy and share it with you all
kosecc
I thank all the staff for their great work helping people like me out with their hosting troubles. You guys are lifesavers!

ADD: I've gotten my request approved! This is awesome.
ankitdatashn
Hi frihost staff,

I am new to your site and I am currently posting posts in order to get free hosting, I hope I will have a pleasant experiance with this site.

The forums seems good and exciting but what I feel is the lack is that we can accumulate only upto 45 points because of which there is always a risk of losing the site.

Say for example someone who remains very ill like me gets some terrible disease like jaundice or typhoid and remains out of forums for 2-3 months then the existence of his whole hardwork his site would be at danger.

I hope you people kindly consider it and increase the size of point bank!!, I hope every member would agree to me! Smile
tidruG
I don't believe we're going to increase the point bank, because 45 days is certainly plenty of time. Don't forget that we give a maximum of 5 points per post as well. That's quite high.

Secondly, if you are going to be away for a long time due to some genuine reasons, we don't delete your site even if you hit 0 or negative points.
Vrythramax
I'd like to add to tidruG's post that if your posts are not found of quality you may be denied hosting at the start....not saying your last or previous posts lacked quality....it is a judgement call on the Owner/Founder, a Jr. Admin, or an Account Creator.
Fariza
hey!! well im not a full member yet [no host yet, hope i get one lol Razz] but lookin at the site and stuff it looks very professional and hopefully i get my host Very Happy and i still would like to thank all the admins and mods for giving such great service!! even if i dont get mine atleast to the people who have got theirs! GOOD JOB! AND KEEP DOIN WHAT UR DOING! MWAH U GUYS OWN! Razz
j_f_k
For what this site gives (and admittedly I don't make as much use of it as I could) its absolutely brilliant. The staff are excellent.
ankitdatashn
Thanks from myside also also, I due to frihost have got a platform to host my website from which I aim to generate revenue, thus frihost have made my living. Earlier I serched and thought there is no place that would provide free webhosting withouht displaying add but frihost proves me wrong!!, way to go.............
Kamo
Well i'm here only for few days now but the forums and the service is great really. I just got my account and all is pretty easy and friendly - working fine for now. I was using many other hostings earlier payed ones and free ones.. without thinking i know that this free hosting is for now the best one.
Thank you.
indianinworld
Thanks to Frih Staff who have worked hard till now as a part of Frih Network expansion and development. I have seen quick turn-around time from Frih staff members, if there is problem.

I would also like to thank all the non-staff members and community freaks for holding and pushing Frih to new highsssss

Thanks again

Keep smiling.....................................
tidruG
This post is just to let you all know that the staff members DO read this thread.
Thank you all very much for appreciating what we do Smile
Bockman
tidruG wrote:
This post is just to let you all know that the staff members DO read this thread.

Blasphemy!!!! How untrue can that comment be? I NEVER read this topic.. EVER!!

Well, ok.. I do come here from time to time (a.k.a. whenever that icon turns orange Razz ).

Now, on a (more serious??) note.. Thanks to all the members who helped this community grow (yes, this means you.. and that other guy reflected on your monitor too) and Have kept Frihost spirit and ideals alive for the last 2+ years. Let us hope this can be continued for future years too Very Happy

Be Well Cool

P.S. - Also, thanks a lot for your feedback and support. We DO need to hear these things every once in a while Wink
snophunk311
I just Joined the site and am very excited to see what is going on
f-spider
Thanks a lot guys for the free hosting. A service of this quality is great, and the fact that it's free is even better. Good to see some people out there helping the little guy.

Thanks again.

f-spider
iamarun
A very big thanks to the frihost management and the all the different levels of staff, for your great and committed work and service.

I personally am enjoying you service which you are providing us or me for free. I appreciate you.

As many of us know we have searched through the web for day and months and may some of us for years as i have searched for more than three years and at last i was introduced to FRIHOST by my friend and i am really enjoying this service.

the idea of posting make me sincere to be accountable for my account which is given free to me.
I think this is a great idea.

I am also committed to introduce this service to many of my friends. I would never want to be deleted from FRIHOST as it is a blessing to me.

Love you guys, Keep up the good work.
Vrythramax
iamarun wrote:
A very big thanks to the frihost management and the all the different levels of staff, for your great and committed work and service.

I personally am enjoying you service which you are providing us or me for free. I appreciate you.

As many of us know we have searched through the web for day and months and may some of us for years as i have searched for more than three years and at last i was introduced to FRIHOST by my friend and i am really enjoying this service.

the idea of posting make me sincere to be accountable for my account which is given free to me.
I think this is a great idea.

I am also committed to introduce this service to many of my friends. I would never want to be deleted from FRIHOST as it is a blessing to me.

Love you guys, Keep up the good work.

Well apart From some staff...I do read this topic....and I'd say with your current point standing (barring any bad mistakes) I wouldn't worry about your hosting being cancelled. Smile

Send your friends are way....we can always use more good posters/users. Wink

P.S. Only 207 more posts by me and I can join Blaster's Elite 4000 Club Laughing
makifersoy
I'm bored free hosting websites with advertisement banners. so I want to thank you all that you give such a service without ads banners.
alem
i also thank you... 10 GB bandwidth and 250 MG space is excellent for a free server. unlimited domains and e-mails and mysql database are also important.and there is no forced advertisements at all.(this is the best part i think)
summary:thank you guys...
Molle
I would like to say thank you to the extreamly kind people that "works" here at frihost. Smile
vonboy
Yes. I realy like frihost, and thier community too. Thier service has been great (other then a couple of times when the server was down, but that happened very rarly). The people at the forum realy helped me out by answering questions and starting me out by telling me where i could learn html and the like.

so thanks to everybody on the forums too Smile
Molle
I would like to say thank you to the Frihost staff, for helping so many people with their sites. And giving them the opportunity to develope and learn more about webpage making, and the internet. I would like to thank you for having such a wonderful host, free of charge and just simply wonderful. You are helping many young, -and maybe old, people to expend their knowledge about data, internet and so on. I hope you wil keep this host up and running.

Thank you, so much.
tony
THANKS FRIHOST STAFF!! omgz frihost is teh best!!
cybernytrix
Frihost is great, no ads, friendly staff and a very helpful and receptive community... Thanks!
iamarun
Hi frihost staff,
Thank you so much for your services to us. I personally am ejoying the forum as well as the hosting services which you are providing. I appreciate your hard work, keep it up.
tempdbs
@Staff,

A Big thanks to one and all staff (Admins, Jr.Admins, Moderators, etc) for your wonderful work over here.

Many stars are there..... but all can't be compared with Sun. -lly the FRIHOST also... A Rising sun (already there on Top) for free web-hostiing.

Thanks Bondings and all...! Very Happy
waldini
gracias, por el servicio aun no comprendo bien coo funcionan pero en eso estoy Smile

lei en una pagina que daban un excelente servicio gratuito y sin publicidad

Smile
gracias
spiderspit
ya thanks guys! Idea
jmlworld
sciondestiny wrote:

Hullo all Frihost Developers and Frihosters arround the world.

I really appreciate Frihost, since its the guide of every thing. I loved this as I learnt about it. I loved it because, it's different. Frihost, becomes the best free hosting website that offers better service even many of the paid web sites did'nt allow.

I personally thank to BONDINGS and all his fellow Frihosters.

Thanx Guys!
emem
THanks frihost? Razz
tidruG
You are welcome.
heartbeat
Hey this is really a geniopus idea! thank you for having it! I'm sure it brought you a lot of happiness but at the same time it filled in an empty space in the net! with this kind of ideias the world is changing! great work ppl!
kewiin
just love this page. I mean Fri hosting its great!

U got phpmyadmin crontab and all u nead Very HappyVery Happy
Thumbs upp
vineeth
It was in 1995, a Govt. company called VSNL started internet service for general public in India. In 1998, when I was a senior secondary school student, I made my first website with some free hosting provider. It was loaded with ads, most of them were offensive.

From then, I tried and used more than 100 free web hosting providers for hosting my personal website. I am very happy to say that Frihost is the best I have ever seen in my life.

Thanks a lot for your valuable service.
lovian
Thank you frih staff for all that you have done for everyone here that has a website.
I personally love my site, and will always. Its a little slow, but hey its free! thanks all
of you i i hope you are thanksful for getting all these thankyou
VoetbalInfo
Thanks Frihost Team, after searching for a long time and tried many hosts, i found Frihost, The reasons i was going to use Frihost were: Free & PHP Support.
But when i kept on reading i knew Frihost was even better then some paid hosts, alot of data traffic, disk size and more. Thats why i will keep using Frihost for a long time. But first get my website done and ask for a host :p
vivek2156
This is my 5th post. after this post, I'll b getting the frihost free account for which i've been psting.

I'd love to post more in frihost, if time permits. Anyway, i thought of saying a thank you for the frihost admin, moderators and everybody else here..

Thank you people.. Very Happy Very Happy
MunMun2o2o
Thank you !!!!
It was very nice for the beginner!!!
Again Thank you very much!!
soulery
A great host....
Directadmin, unlimited email accounts, unlimited subdomains, unlimited ftp accounts, and SQL databases.

And best of all, none of that icky net2ftp Smile
flyfamilyguy
You guy's are Awsome!
I have been pulling my hair out, trying to validate my pages that are hosted on other servers to no avail.
Then along comes Frihost, (No Forced Advertising). Most free hosting includes 'Forced Advertising' (which is a big problem if it is not valid xhtml).

Thank You to all the Frihost Staff for making my website design/testing a whole lot easier! Very Happy
tanlk
Thank you FRIHOST!!!

Very good, quick and clean servcie...

Keep it up !
Sillyman
I haven't even tried the service yet, but I'm grateful. I was looking for a host to host a wiki and such, and I found this place! A high quality ad-free host that doesn't charge you money! Hooray!
filet
thank you to all frihost staffs for the superb experience hosting here and great forum too.
Raydon
Thanks to the friHost staff that has kept my website alive for weeks while I was inactive.

Thanks!
tanlk
thank for frihost service...............
ovidiuo
Scotty Too Hotty wrote:
very nice as well,....very generous, good forums as well

Hey guys,

You are the ones. I am searching for a service like this for years and ...

I don't know now how i came over from click to click from google I can't remember.
Anyway, good to be here and I hope we'll do a great job together.

Thanks again.!

Ovidiu Romania
indianinworld
Again - great job guyzZ...

You folks have been doing a great job. It is very pleasure to work with you all.

May be you need to revisit and change the rules for earning frih's / points. I mean if you are adding 3 frih's currently for a content you may revise that to 5 [ Razz ].

Just thinkkkk

Keep Smiling - Keep Living !!!!!

Happy Frih'ing....

clickworld
Thank you freehost, i was finding something like this, a free service for websites...
Sillyman
I just got my account, and it should work great once I get everything uploaded and configured! SQL, PHP, and all those other required programs for running Mediawiki are all there and up to date, and the FTP is working excellently. Thanks!
zi1nightman
yeah, THNX FRIHost Amins and moderators....
Akito
Thanks even though I'm not hosted~
nivinjoy
Oops...I have been a member of this great forum for almost last 2 years...but now only i noticed this place to thank the staff at Frihost....

So now i would like to thank all the staff and supporters of Frihost in a special way....

Here is "Thank You" in different languages......!!!! Laughing Cool Laughing

Applause Applause .......Thank You all........ Applause Applause

bloodrider
I have been using Frihost for some time, so I can guarantee that I am satisfied with this service, the only one that provides great features for free, without cheating their users Very Happy
I would like to congratulate the Frihost staff, for their great support and for their availability/comprehension, also I can't forget the one that created this project Bondings Wink
And for last the most important, thank we all, it's all of us that make a difference, this great community Exclamation
sheedatali
This is a very interesting way of bringing the best out of people, not many sites offer incentives like this. And the best thing is that a great community is built. Congrats Frihost, Thank you staff.
Vrythramax
nivinjoy wrote:
Oops...I have been a member of this great forum for almost last 2 years...but now only i noticed this place to thank the staff at Frihost....

So now i would like to thank all the staff and supporters of Frihost in a special way....

Here is "Thank You" in different languages......!!!! Laughing Cool Laughing

We have a way of sneaking things in on people Razz
Zuex
Thank you Frihost Staff. Cool
vineeth
I am from India. I used to make html pages and websites from 1999 onwards, mainly for fun, as a hobby or because of academic interests. Later, I started creating personal websites and blogs. I used many services, free and paid.

I am more than happy to say that Frihost is one of the best I have ever seen in my life...

Best of Luck, friends.... and thanks a lot !
taytay
I can't say frihost has been the most reliable to me over the time I've been here. But taking into consideration the features and privileges i'm given, just for the price of occasionally saying hello in a forum? I'd say it's great. Other free host's I've tried forced ad's into my site. even when they originally promised they never would. The community of frihost is Very reassuring. I love it! It's definitely a great place for any beginner to start, and a wonderful home for professionals to house a test site. It's exceptionally grand for a mass host itself Wink

Hats off to frihost! and all the staff and users that keep it alive!
carlospro7
Hmm, i've never noticed this thread, but what can I say? Frihost is the best free hosting service I have ever had. With no ads and php/mysql capabilities this service is great. At first I felt like the 250mb space was a bit low, but after a while I see that it's not a problem. Thanks to all the Frihost staff for this incredible service which is unmatched.
deanhills
I started to participate in order to get Website space, but actually find myself enjoying the Forum. Great fun. Thanks for all the hard work.
James007
Thank you frihost! I still absolutely adore this place! Woohoow!
showry
Really thanks Frihost to provide this free space for us, it seems quickly, I hope my site will run well on Frihost space, Thanks again! Wink
deanhills
I am really enjoying Frihost. Quality is supurb!
elmariohusha
Great staff and support Frihost rocks
adri
Great staff and I never had any problems with my account, it's even better than some hosts were you have to pay for. Razz

Thanks

Adri
themit
Frihost has been outstanding. They are second to no other free hosting service, and the operators and founders are to be congratulated for their work.
zhaoying
Thank you very much,I got free hosting here,besides it is Cpanel.
flowerpower
Thanks a lot to Frihost's staff! You're doing a great job!! Frihost has been the greatest free hosting provider I tried.
rehana
[b]

iam Very Proud to be a members Of Frihost

i have never seen before

i love this site

and i have a Q about frihost that on how many point i will get something.frih.net?

can any one tell me
Firilacroco
Frihost is the best free hosting site. It has very advanced functions and tools.

Thank you for everything, staff! Smile
vvforgs
totally agree and would liek to thank all the firhost admins, mods n staff!

keep up the great work!
totally agree and would liek to thank all the firhost admins, mods n staff!

keep up the great work!
MeddlingMonk
I would like to thank the Frihost team for providing the quality service that they do - I haven't found any other free service as good as Frihost elsewhere on the Net. Keep up the good work!
rheanna
Thank you for making my points back to 0 , You guys are awesome. But you didn't have to do that. I would of gladly posted. You know me. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
nigam
I would like to thank the admin, moderators, staff member for doing this great and one of a kind service who has done good thing/service to many people...thanks you guys. keep it up!! more power to you all!!!
jsfdan
I was recommended by a friend to join here after the other free host had lots of problems.
ankitdatashn
ahh I'm back to frihost after a long time, had been busy in making my website www.chalbol.com , hosted my website with godaddy, godaddy is the worst place for hosting, cannot be compared to frihost at all, frihost people are soo helpful and godaddy people are just time wasting monkeys, frihost love yaa, may you stay for ever!!
snowynight
Yeah I have the same grateful feeling. I believe this forum and community is a harmonized one. thanks so much!
joharin
I would like to take this opportunity to say my gratitude to the whole Frihost Team for their hardwork and generosity in making this service available for all of us.

I stumbled upon this service when I was looking for a place to learn about PHP. Frihost great free web hosting comes with supports for PHP and other server side scripting languages. This is unbelievably awesome!!

Trust me guys, we do need to thank these guys for providing such a wonderful service like this. I would certainly ask all of my friends to join Frihost to make life happier around here!

Last but not least,

YOU GUYS RRRRROOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mrcool
To all administrators,moderators and frihost staffs,
I would like to say thank you for giving this such a wonderful oppurtunity to have a free service/hosts through this site and forums. Keep it up and keep it going guys! I will share this good informations to all my friends. Thank you for this knowledge and forums! Salamat amigos and amigas!
Coen
Frihost is one of the best free hosts I've ever ran into. They are pretty reliable and the absence of adds on my website is very nice and rarely seen. Also, the cpanel is pretty professional and stuff. Real nice Cool
stgeorge
thanks for this upetiontie Exclamation
torboxz
i went to study and lost my acc once but Frihost let me make a request again!THANK YOU!! i love you guys.

Remember this you people out there, You'll never know what you have until it's gone. it's true, i've been there. Embarassed

Thanks again. Frihost rowk!
amitniec
i found frihost as a very good site, it has really helped me a lott, i was forver searching for a good place where I could host up my files on internet and my search ended on frihost.com. I sincerely from the bottom of my heart thank the frihsot staff for providiing this wonderful hosting destination.

Ever stay up like u have been, my friend told me about this wonderful place and Iam happy.

thanks you, bye
torboxz
Oh how lovely. I nearly shed tears when my request is approved. Thank you very much!

OK boss, I'll start my sentence with capital letter. Yeah! Dancing
valrossie
I still remember the day that I found Frihost. I was so desperate about a hosting site. I looked at the web, and said "Wow, this isn't much." I was so wrong. I clicked Forums and "WOW!" The community is huge, the support is awesome and the people are great! Notice how I left out the servers? The speed is unbelievable for a free host. I've never seen this EVER. I'm so greatful for what I have found. Thank you FriHost for 3 years of great hosting.
--------------------------------
valrossie

blog
khaledsaad
thanks
stel4e
I am new to Frihost but I already feel that I'll stay for a long time. I like it so far. Very fast and a lot of features. Thanks a lot for being on Internet!!!! Applause
ankitdatashn
hello, i was out for some time making my new website www.chalbol.com working, now as its down to 6 points I got to rock again here! Wink
I'm new but very excited by the possibilities Smile thanks to the staff!
warriorpoets
Thank you Frihost. You guys rock!
cocoaroma
thanks to all of you guys who make all this possible for us^^^

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

may i ask what the fri points are for? Laughing
mk12327
Yeah! I also feel the same way! Frihost is the best, free hosting I had came across so far... And ever since I used this hosting, I don't think I need a change of host till my site grows big enough! Really wonder why there are such kind souls on this Earth... Nowadays people talk about money all the time, but not Frihost... keke... Very Happy
sondosia
Thanks, guys. It must be tough managing a site like this, with so much administration to do and so many users who often need help. You've really done great. Keep up the good work.
arjay
Hello to the Frihost owner, all staff, admins and moderators. Very Happy

I have been out from the forum for quite sometime due to some radical changes in life and work priorities. I had graduated from my bachelor's degree and, for a while, I had been focusing much of my attention to exploring various avenues for my career. Now that I am in the right track with my profession and with a great and exciting job under a more stable work schedule, I would like to bring back my being active to the forum.

I still have a lot of respect for this wonderful free hosting site, Frihost, and I will always be grateful for the services it has given me ang my hosted site while I was still active in the forum before. I still believe, one would always want to come back to the nice place he once belong.

Thank you again to the great people behind this great web services and great community. I am definitely back. Smile
xaogo
I've used a lot of free hosts over the past 10 years and this is by far the best/most reliable free serivce out there. Thank you guys so much.
vvforgs
Thank you for your post AgenthHero. I am sure there is more of you who have appreciation for what Frihost does for you I mean come on people show them that you want this site to continue and not fall.

Oh and if you do want to continue, remember to support them by clicking on the ads if you find one that interests you that way they get money that helps them stay up longer.

Thanks again Frihost!
richard
Wow! I think your website is very good! And I give my best wishes to you,FriHost Smile !
watersoul
Yep yep yep, absolutely the best free hosting service in the world, and actually so much better than many many paid services!!!

Thank you Bondings and everyone involved for this amazing site, also thank you thank you thank you big time for not booting me off, after shamefully not being active for ages on the forums (or anywhere as I've had no internet for ages)
shkumbin
Thank you very much frihost for being such a great host and having such a great support.

Cheers,
Shkumbin
guanzz
thanks a lot ,love you,frihost
trnt
frihost is best free hosting! Very Happy
kirii
Yeah~
Moderator and admin in here is doing their work well..
especially in helping members on hosting problem..
Thanks them Very Happy
nosnhoj909
OMG THIS IS sO COOL! thank joo all!!!! this is a very epic website and i willstay for a very long time you can be sure of that.

THE CAKE IS A LIE
mwsupra
I've looked all over for hosting and you guys are the best by far for free hosting. Keep up the excellent work!
ProfessorY91
Another heartfelt thankyou to the frihost staff, admin, moderators, account creators, retired moderators, etc. This is truly the best free webhosting, and I enjoy comparing Frihost's awesome freedom and customizability against other pitiful, ad-ridden, slow, unreliable services. Thanks for your time, ongoing support, etc.

[url]saiyon.frih.org[/url]

Y
tamint
salut, this is a romanian word,and moldovian too Wink,If you want more words in romanian say to me Laughing
Horizon
Although I don't know the staff much at all, they've still tried their best to create a perfect host. Thank you very much for this ^^. It'll help make everybody else's dream site come true with you being at the top for free hosting. Your hosting is even too good to be free! But thankfully, it is. Rolling Eyes
rajupp
I must thank frihost and the staff (specially Bondings) for providing me the space to launch my blog many months back and even after staying away from forums (due to major personal problems), they have not deleted my account completely. I feel really happy and appreciate their generosity.
Hats off guys!!
orellanco
thanks so much for the opportunity of bein a member of this awesome site that helps us alot and for helping your members as quickly as possible
thanks [FRIHOST] you all rock.
Mennoj1
Thanks for this hosting Very Happy
MovieDesign
Thsnk you
evilgeniuself
Thank you very much Frihost! This is probably one of the most useful places I have found for hosting!
jsfdan
I have an up-time thingy on my site. Here is the report:

Dear Dan ----------,

Below is your monthly uptime report for January 2009

Please do not reply to this email.

For further assistance, please contact support@siteuptime.com.

-------------------------------------
sodadome.com

Service: sodaome

Outages: 2

Downtime: 1 hrs, 30 mins

Uptime: 99.80%

-------------------------------------

This is why Frihost rocks. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS AWESOME SERVICE. Smile
valadez
Thank you so much for providing free hosting, I only want to use it temporarily to test things out and to provide what I have done so far to certain people but everything about is just so promising and I can't get wait to get my free space to get to grips with web design.

Thank you so much Very Happy
waltswindows
Hi!

I am new to frihost and must say I am quite impressed so far. My mate and I have a business and I've decided to setup a website for a bit of respectability! However I didn't want to go with something like lycos I wanted a dedicated freewebhosting organisation. I did a bit of researching on the net and from what I have seen this service is rated as the best possible free web hosting outfit by the most people.

Very excited to become part of the family and although I do have some experience in webdesign and hosting web pages this particular hosting site seems very professional. I'm looking forward to exploring the forums and to a fast, reliable web hosting service!! Smile

Regards!
Liam
andysart380
...you guys are awesome... i don't have to wait long for anything to upload/download....its great keep it going for the fri guys
valadez
I've gotten my frih webspace and I love it. Been getting to work on my website and I'm already getting various people supporting me in my work.

It's all thanks to you guys. Very Happy
Tuvitor
Thank you Frihost Staff for your *FAST* response to my request. It looks real good, and I'm now prepping my website for the transfer over from the locally hosted version. Very Happy
g7clan
Seriously this is the best free hosting!

good up time, fast speeds, better than paid hosting (say like the cheap packages)
but this isn't bad because Frihost.com is free, i've had my clan site up for a few days now
and i'm really pleased with the service!

Thanks very much Frihost.com Staff!
livingontheedge
Im new here, but I would like to send a great thankyou out to the staff here for allowing this. This is truly a great thing your doing to help people out and I commend you on it.
Parkour_Jarrod
Yay for Frihost, thank you for publishing my first ever website XDXD Very Happy Very Happy

Im evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Ivanluisky
Thanks to all of you who made this possible.. Amazing service!
Very nice! Wink
denisfrm
Thanks again Frihost!
Finally a good host! Very Happy
Golden123
THANKSS TO ALL FIRHOSTINGG STAFF FOR A HOST! THA I LOVE YOU MUCH!!

THANKSS ALL Smile
forum-knxs
This forum is very good

Thank you, Thank you!
deanhills
Am really glad that Frihost is around. Have had an enjoyable time for the almost one year now that I have been posting. Thanks to Bondings and all the moderators for their patience and making Frihost possible.
Greatking
this website is great. you guys are doing a great work. God bless you guys. you have made a lot of people happy and that is a blessing.
Tuvitor
Frihost is great. Quality hosting at the absolute best price...

Thank you very much and keep up the great work!
emonbd
thanks for this wonderfull services.
skygaia
I had used free webhosting here. But I have been so busy so I couldn't post here these days. I want to start again now wiht saying "thanks"
Greatking
you guys at frihost are wonderful. i pray for strength for you. may you walk in the abundance of grace. keep it up! for your end thereof will be great.
Vrythramax
Greatking wrote:
you guys at frihost are wonderful. i pray for strength for you. may you walk in the abundance of grace. keep it up! for your end thereof will be great.

Now THIS is the nicest way to say Thank You! Very Happy
justtj
Thank you frihost...

The hosting support here is excellent..

Till now I have hosted 4-5 different domains on my cpanel and the performance is excellent...

Even thou initially I had points below -10 and i always feared that I will be soon banned {as the email says}, so i kept coming each day.. found topic that interests me and replied to them...

but then for few month i was kinda offline and even then when i came back i was surprised to see my account still active..

Now I will be regular again Smile

and will definitely be helping around...

and hey mods & admins... thanks a lot..
specially James007, not able to PM him.... but he activated my account..
and 'm greatful to him..

Anytime you come to India, the party is on me...

Wink

edit: i knw today my points lie in negative, and its very difficult to get back in positive.... but its never been more fun to post and reply in forums...
FusionWolf
I'd like to thanks for this opportunity to create web site for free of charge. Thats awesome! Keep up good job!! Very Happy
paskifire
Thank you Frihost admin and staff! I also want to thank frihost users, thank you for being nice. More power frihost!
clnhshome
thanks to this
I might be able to get my
domain started ^^
Roflcopter
THIS IS THE BEST HOSTING WEB EVER!

Mad speeds heaps better than paid hosting *wewt*

TY! Very Happy
Stanley9811
I haven’t received the right to host a site yet however I have to say I love the forum and I love the way this site works. It is a brilliant idea to let people earn their sites. This way we become part of a hosting community that does not only Host sites, but share other interests as well. I’m very new to all this but I have been making websites for a few years now so I can appreciate the value of a community that can help you advance your skills and sometimes just give you someone to talk to about your passions, such as my love for Anime. I was very happy to see a thread based on it on this forum.

THANK YOU!!! Very Happy I love this site.
Insanity
I'm always surprised that FriHost hasn't gone down like the myriad of other free hosting sites out there. I find it quite amazing and a testament to how well this site is run. I've only encountered a few problems in my entire duration here, and I've been here since the very beginning. I keep posting to stay above the limit, and I can see that it has grown to be a full community with more and more people. Please do your best to keep this site running, and thanks for everything you've given us all these years.
ShareVok
Thanks to Frihost to make it possible for free Webhosting. Smile How often must I searched for an Hoster with php, MySql, CGI and all the other stuff. Hope your Project will go on as it work good as it are.

Thanks allot and good luck for the coming years. Smile

Greetings Markus
pscompanies
Thanks to the FriHost team for their efforts. This is a really good host, and I've been with them for around 3 months now. No complaints at all. Hope that the community grows and flourishes together with the individual account filesize and bandwidth limits Wink
rajpk
thanx for your best services Very Happy
Ghost900
Thanks Frihost for the best free web hosting available.

I have told people at my school about the great hosting and fun and helpful forum that Frihost offers.
I am very impressed with he up-time of the servers and look forward to more years here at FriHost.
Roflcopter
[quote="Ghost900"]Thanks Frihost for the best free web hosting available.

I have told people at my school about the great hosting and fun and helpful forum that Frihost offers.
I am very impressed with he up-time of the servers and look forward to more years here at FriHost.[/quote
Same here many people in our school use this site to host Very Happy

This web hosting site ROCKS! Very Happy
enkyskateboard
i li this site i always think people arent doing thing for eachothers wel guy you do. and you dont need to donate or send money just clic on the ads this way you change care into money which goes to them how dificult is it to just click the ad
mOrpheuS
Changed thread title to "Feedback for the FRIHost staff", previous title was too suggestive Wink
Da Rossa
Too bad I've seen this topic so late.

If it weren't for Bondings I'd never have a website that so many people in my community like.

Take a quick look:

http://notasdeaula.org Very Happy
mukesh
Really its very good work for me and we all.

I was dream to creat a personal Website which present time I have now. Smile

So i want to say thank Frihost and its Community.

Really this work was impossible for me but now by frihoster its Possible and I have a Personal Website. Very Happy

Thx All.
nezam
Thank you! ... for you i got to create a proper site for free..

May Allah guide you to Islam.Ameen
riderwear45
Frihost is best. Is better than many paid hosts there. Bondings thank you and all who help with this, including the mods. I hope that this excellent service can continue for long.

Thank you again for your hard work!
cybersa
Really very nice hosting.
At the time forum looks inactive.

I think soon it will active.

This is my 100th post.
Happy.
komkom
okeyy
Syneidesis
Why you need people to post?. It's so annoying -.-
Bikerman
Syneidesis wrote:
Why you need people to post?. It's so annoying -.-
Why do you expect somethng for nothing?
foumy6
I think that mods are due to get a look over to see if they are doing their job, or abusing their powers.
Ghost Rider103
foumy6 wrote:
I think that mods are due to get a look over to see if they are doing their job, or abusing their powers.

You're more than welcome to report a problem caused by anyone (including the staff) if you see or hear about it.

Or if it makes you feel more comfortable, even feel free to send Bondings a PM personally.
Bikerman
Who do you think should 'look over' the mods? As a mod who has been accused of abusing my power on more than one occasion, I speak with some experience. Ultimately all the staff are accountable, in the first instance to other staff and ultimately to Bondings. Where specific allegations are made (rather than just innuendo and non-attributed generalities like this one) they are taken seriously and examined by other staff. I cannot see how you could improve on this process of 'peer review'.
Certainly we do not wish to hold 'kangaroo courts' where moderation decisions are attacked by posters who have no accountability for their comments and accusations. Neither is it always appropriate to make public the full details of any such accusation, since that would sometimes involve divulging details which are private to the individual concerned.
If you have a specific allegation, or a suggestion about how such allegations could be handled differently, then please share it with us and we can discuss it.

If you are suggesting that the mods in general are biased then I can only say that my own experience tells me otherwise. We have some pretty robust discussions where needed and there are a very wide range of views and opinions represented by different members of staff - and they are not afraid to disagree, believe me. We do not make those disagreements public because that would lead to factions and in-fighting. We resolve disagreements (and I have to say that they are quite rare) between ourselves, arrive at a decision, and then each member of staff abides by that decision to maintain consistency - you could call it 'collective responsibility'. It would be profoundly damaging to have staff members publicly disagreeing with each other and arguing in the public forums - so we take any such discussion to the privacy of the staff forums for resulution.

My own opinion is that the existing system works pretty well. There will always be a minority of posters who feel aggrieved by moderation decisions. Any moderation decision (even if it is a decision NOT to moderate) will normally upset someone and lead to accusations of bias. That is something which cannot be helped - the best we can do is to make sure that, on such occasions, we (as a staff) discuss the issue and try to resolve it within the TOS and as equitably as possible.
deanhills
I'd say Bikerman you've just more than justified Foumy's remarks. Ghost Rider was dealing with the situation perfectly. Why did you feel that you needed to hijack his moderation of this discussion?

I thought Ghost Rider's approach was a reflection of his sincere concern for the loss of members and posts at Frihost. Which are my concerns as well, but obviously not yours. What is the sense of trying to find new members and getting people to make more posts when you are upsetting them left right and center. Foumy6 is a Member of good standing with Frihost. He has made decent contributions to Frihost, all of them original meaning that the majority of posts here are one-liners or cut and paste jobs, his posts have been carefully thought through and are his own. He even contributed poems to the Forum. Isn't that what Bondings is asking everyone to do. "I want YOU to post". AND he wants us to have fun as well.

Saying we should report issues that involve you is an ABSOLUTE joke. Particularly the problem that Foumy6 was experiencing. As with this kind of bombastic reaction of yours, no one in the Staff Forum would DARE to oppose you. And he obviously knows that. All he has to do is look at my experience. Now there is a nice case history that speaks volumes about the value of reports at Frihost!

Last night when I had some time I was reading through the posts in this Feedback thread. You should do it too. Up to 2008, there was plenty of joking around and one could get a real sense of community among those who had been posting. Then in 2009, the posts became less and less and less spontaneous and during the last two years have been almost down to a trickle. Now is definitely not the time for you to beat your "I'm the boss and you do as I say or else" drum. Now is the time to be nice to people, like Ghost Rider is trying to do with his PR effort to get more members and posts. He is actually going back to old members and trying to get them to post as well. If there is any Moderator on Board who should be commended for me posting as many posts as I have over the last two weeks, that is Ghost Rider. Every day there is something from him in the General Chat Forum motivating and inspiring me to post, even when I do not really feel like it. Ocalhoun is always spreading a sense of fun around as well, another Moderator whom I am grateful to for being around. Why not take a leaf out of their books and lighten up? And accept people for who they are around here? Not for what you want them to be!
inoshi
Hi Frihost,

Thank you for activating my account and for providing space for me to host my site.

Cheers to you now and in the new year!

:beer:

Inoshi
Aidenjeff
I am sure there is more of you who have gratitude for what Frihost does for you I mean come on individuals display them that you want this website to start and not move.

Oh and if you do want to start, you should aid them by getting to the ads if you discover out one that actions you that way they get cash that allows them always be up prolonged.
Aidenjeff
Frihost is the best. It's better than a lot of the purchased serves out there. Thank you Bondings and everyone that allows with this, such as the mods. I trust this fantastic assistance can go on for years.
Thanks again for your challenging work!
xiaotuanzi
keep up the great work!
GuidanceReader
I love this place... I've been blabbing about it all over the place.. I am extremely happy with the service provided by Bondings and the Frihost staff. Thank you.
iyepes
I found no other related forum, so I posted this here

Thanks Frihost for giving me a reliable platform to teach my students lots of things about coding, webapps and now how to be a webmaster.

Ah, an to offer a test site with similar configuration to test instalations, so disminishing embarrasment making mistakes in front of a client Smile
standready
Did you use the 'search' function above? Many 'thanks' posting around.
LxGoodies
I'd like to thank Frihost for this great forum. I don't mind posting, I don't feel any obligation to post, it just happens. This is what a good forum is supposed to do.

It helps me to practice to (learn to) write in English, and also, it is filled with nice people from everywhere AND very nice topics ! I'm in every day, philosophy and religion, hobbies sections.. great !

Applause Lx
deanhills
Also nice to see really quality posts like yours LxGoodies. I'm seeing such a great number of quality posts these days, like Matrix has outdone himself in spades over the last few weeks. I shouldn't name people as that would mean leaving many out as there are many others who post quality too. But those posts are definitely appreciated, even when they are not always readily responded to. Cool
LxGoodies
Thx for the compliment @deanhills, I really appreciate.. Wink

Lx
deanhills
Just noticed something that hasn't been there before. Don't know how long it must have been there before I noticed it. I noticed it for the first time today and what a lovely surprise. Would like to thank Ghostrider and Bondings for my awesome new rank. I'm completely blown away with it and thrilled to bits. Great name as well. Cool
proba123
IndieCthulhu
Man i love posting here, i find it an awesome community... i know that i may have been inactive for a couple of years (due to some family issues ect) but i find myself constantly refreshing the page... for such a large forum board the comments and posts seem to be lacking... maybe we need more active members... More competitions perhaps?
Pande
I didn't see this topic till now, felt I should chime in.

When I joined here I was quite skeptical. Never heard of the place, hosting seemed to good to be true. I followed a link from an aggregate 'free website hosting / no ads / .com / small subdomain name / high bandwidth' page full of links to all sorts of places. I was finding many of the same sites, and all of them seemed off. But there was something different here.

Firstly, I've always been a bit welcoming to non-flashy sites. There were no huge banners and enticements here, and I realise now that it's because nothing is being sold or pushed. That's the huge difference between this site and a lot of others, which are trying to get you to demo their site services so you buy their full web hosting.

Secondly, I saw the staggering user count on the forum. I was a bit put off by the 'make 5 posts and then keep posting' rule, but at so many users I thought something must be working here. And indeed, as I browsed through the forums and blogs and saw real people posting real information, I was a bit amazed. I'd never seen such a succesful forum before.

The only thing I still can't wrap my head around is how you guys do it. How do you host so many sites and not take a penny from anyone? How do you give free hosting for a year just for 350 coins? Is Bondings secretly a multimillionaire philanthropist? Based on the name, I instead like to imagine him as a highly lucrative employer of BDSM film stars. This humour takes my mind of the boggling question. Very Happy

I've seen nothing but awesomeness here, and I've been recommended it online and in person ever since. Maybe it will pay off soon in referral coins, or maybe it won't. I don't really care, I love this community.
IndieCthulhu
Pande wrote:
The only thing I still can't wrap my head around is how you guys do it. How do you host so many sites and not take a penny from anyone? How do you give free hosting for a year just for 350 coins? Is Bondings secretly a multimillionaire philanthropist? Based on the name, I instead like to imagine him as a highly lucrative employer of BDSM film stars. This humour takes my mind of the boggling question. Very Happy

He uses the advertising of the website... with an average of 60-100 active users a day, bots and the thousands of guests a day, i would say that he earns almost $40-100 a day in views and possible clicks... Also BDSM... Well... He DID start Frihost in college Wink
Pande
There are no ads on this site, I don't understand? How does he earn money from ads outside the site?
IndieCthulhu
Pande wrote:
There are no ads on this site, I don't understand? How does he earn money from ads outside the site?

Do you have an Ad blocker?

There are plenty of ads on the site, at the bottom of each post?

Also log out and view the forums as a guest...
Pande
Not that I'm aware of, perhaps my browser Rockmelt came with one? I see ads on other sites though all the time.
Vanilla
Pande wrote:
Not that I'm aware of, perhaps my browser Rockmelt came with one? I see ads on other sites though all the time.

You won't see ads here because you're already a registered user. Only visitors can see the ads (log off and then try to browse the forums: you'll see lots of ads). If you have any other doubts, you can read the FAQ. Wink
the-guide
Dear Bonding and Frihost team,

First let me say that Frihost service have been extremely beneficial to me
and I know how hard you have been working to ensure that the service run smoothly.
I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your efforts.
Thank you very much for your outstanding work on Frihost.

Frihost far outstrips even many paid hosting services I have ever used.
Beyond reasonable doubt, Frihost is the truly best.

Again, I am truly grateful for your hard work.

Sincerely,
Apichart
sark
I would like to thank the frihost staff a LOT. The hosting is better than a lot of paid ones, and there's an active and friendly forum. It's also easy to get a domain, and it's been up for 8 years! I regret nothing. Thank you, Bondings, and the entire staff.
omidz
Salam! Smile

Thank you for creating this, ive enjoyed very much reading through it
OphelieGG
Thanks! I was waiting for something like this! very nice...good forums.
Very Happy