FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

E-BOOKS WEBSITE

Wayne1986
This ebook website is one of the best on the internet. With real low prices, it can not be beaten.

http://www.comzebooks.co.uk

Communicationz E-Books - E - Books & Other Downloads, ALL With Reseller Rights! Many @ ONLY 75P! OPENING OFFER: BUY 1 GET 1 AT THE SAME VALUE FREE! Just e-mail me your choice after you order! Offer ends 28 / 02 / 06.
cire
Is it your website? if yes you got some great deals dude Wink
Wayne1986
Good deals aint they. Soon we will be adding free sim cards other free gifts with every E-Book.

we cant be beaten, we wont be.
Wayne1986
We are also going to be adding more software applications to the database very soon.

Also within the next few weeks, we will be adding free gifts with every order. Such as sim cards, and games and so on.
Hunterseaker
looks good,
if its the best, i dunno
but the design looks very proffesional
GJ
Wayne1986
we have only been around for one week. we can only improve. buy one get one free on ebooks, and most of them are only 75p.

so it cant be that bad. ive seen a whole lot worse.
littlemog
you seem to have a wide selection, but the logo looks novice, and certainly doesn't seem to position you on competition with most professional online stores... you would wanna consider that? (and i'm sure you're offering a sincere service but shouting we're the best can't be beat doesn't work much for your positioning and marketing either?)

try a different approach IMO.
Motoracer380
i really dont like that to much
cepher
I feel cluttered in there...

but those prices...darn! I might just be a customer!
sugarbox
it looks ...... I don't like them
mengshi200
It's too simple,i don't like it.
Wayne1986
We might not be the best at designing the website. But our deals are some of the best on the internet after doing lots of research.

I mean two ebooks for 0.75p ($1.50)

If anyone would like to recreate a logo for it, please feel free to do so.
Rising
Is there any free e-books?
Wayne1986
No there isnt any free ebooks. Sorry Mate
Vanquish
The content in the books might not be very good, as we don't know that. But for 75 f'ing pence, oh my god it would cost like £2 for the paper and ink! They are spectacular deals! Good luck with buisness and I hope you become a millionaire and donate like just two million too me? Is that ok?
IceCameron
Yeah, i get the feeling of being crowded there also.
And the contents (the e-books) arent good but i'll have to agree with everyone on the price's. Just AMAZING!
Wayne1986
Thank You for your comments.

We understand that there are not many ebooks at the moment. But over the next month we are looking to introduce something like another 500 or so books. We may also be dropping the price to around £0.60P with the buy 1 get 1 free offer.

Its just going to take time. We are looking into paying for some graphic designers to design us our logo. With professional copyright.

So it should be ok
NOOREYA
very very nice and organized
bencang_muahoa2002
I Know a website for downloads ebooks but it is in Vietnamese.
But if you want it let go to http://ngocoanh.tk
ebooks in downloads ebooks.
AG007
Sorry man. I think you could make a better design for your online store. I like the navigation, but it does not look professional. If you want to make it look good, you got to improve graphics.

People see if the website is good by the design. If is just a text website, I dont think people are going to buy stuff. Just keep that in mind.
mokhi
bying books with this details..is very good..i really like your site..you have a lot of information on it..keep on this great work..thanks