FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

In The Morning (What is the first thing you do ???)

tefa_taftaf2010
every one of us wake up from sleeping do some thing (not going to the bathroom i mean Laughing Laughing )
what are you doung the first thing????

i 'll tell you what i do

the first thing is switshing on my computer before any thing

what about you???????
Freezon
First thing I usually do is take a hot shower. Really wakes you up in the morning.
kaze89
After I wake up I switch on the light Very Happy
THEN I open the window and go wash my hair, most of the time I don't turn on my computer (6am is really to early)
mtoni
walking down the stairs to the kitchen and drink the fresh jus d'orange that my mom made...
It tastes like heaven !!
Wayne1986
lol first thing i do when i get out of bed is go to the toilet. then run down stairs. get a drink. Run back upstairs and then jump into the shower.
LandShark
I get dressed first thing in the morning. . .
mschnell
I open one eye, look at my clock, and wonder why me?? Next I struggle out of my loft, throw some clothes on, and wander blurry eyed(I leave my contacts in and they dry out at night) down the hall and to class.
Wayne1986
lol most peoples mornings are the same really. Messy hair. Sleep in the eyes. keep pressing snooze before you get up. I just hate mornings.
Dark_Jedi06
I hit the snooze button multiple times...>_>
Wayne1986
yeah me too. I set it for 7am every morning. It goes off like every 10mins. I press it like 3 times everymorning. I then eventually get up around 7:30am lol.
bkatz
Wake up, press the snooze button. Laughing Cool

after that shower, eat, go on comp if its a weekend.. then go biking/hiking outside after.
Jayfarer
Wipe my eyes. If you mean once I get out of bed, then yeah, I usually turn on my computer before anything else. Just so I could brush my teeth and change clothes through the start-up process.
Wayne1986
lol, enough people switch their computer on first lol. Im that tired when i get up i couldnt even remember where the computer is.
Sappho
I dont need to turn on my computer since its on the whole time even when i sleep. Smile

When i skip the bathroom, the first thing i do is check my emails.
Wayne1986
why is it on over night lol. I wonder why. Razz
[FuN]goku
my alarm rings for school and i scream Fu*k then i take a leak.
pll
Freezon wrote:
First thing I usually do is take a hot shower. Really wakes you up in the morning.

I really agree !
When i wake up I go eat breakfast then study ... If the week end I eat and go on computer =)
Wayne1986
well i dont think anyone stinks on this forum lol. Cuz everyone takes a shower first thing by the looks of things.
James007
I think this really can be considered spam.
-close-