FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Try this program!!

yule
Try this progam, it's works good!
CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less that a second to run) and FREE!
Heres the link to their webpage>
http://www.ccleaner.com/

I use it & it cleans real good!! I highly recommend it!
Maka
Yep, it's a great program I use it regulary, last time I used it it actually got rid of over 200mb of wasted space.
meangurl
i just downloaded it and i think it's great but i have a question:

in the applications - there's a checkbox for adobe photoshop etc.

does that mean that the applications will be removed or just some junks like the junk of adobe photoshop etc.?
Maka
All the junk stuff I presume that it doesnt use, like temp files etc. If unshure untick it.
xiaarra
thanks for the tip guys. i just downloaded it and it runs pretty well. My system was running pretty well even though it is 5 yrs old. but after running that software, there is an improvement.
thanks a lot
saadonline
WoW! Excellent program that can clean your all internet cookies. Also it can raise your computer speed. It cleans and refresh your internet and keeps your internet healthy Smile
Alienz
Great program. I will try it out.

Thanks for sharing Wink
Slay
thanks, i'm really need this thing since my computer take so long to load
frozenhead
Uhm.. ok.. ill try it.. thanks! Wink
Seregwethrin
've downloaded and i'll install it soon, thanx for your suggestion Wink
kayos
Ive Just Downloaded And Installed It looks good
JamieC
thing is though, you have to be careful that your not installing any spyware from the software onto your computer, seeing as its freeware, but im'a give it ago Smile

Thanks
Cryptz
Nice,

i raather not download a prog i don't know anything about, is it on Download.com so i can see some user reviews?

i usually read them before i download a program Smile
mohamed
heard of this program. THought it was a spyware remover or minimal junk data deleter. Now I'm really gonna try it. I'm one of those people who can't seem to stop themselves from using GB after GB of the hardisk til they have like a few GB left. THe "collector" bunch you know..
geoff
This seems like it would be very useful. I am the type that never deletes anything... Laughing

I will try it.
Helios
lol erased 380 megs of total crap from me HDD..

nice soft indeed..
dazelmer
I have been using ccleaner for a littler over a year and i have to say that it is great. i can asure you that no adware or spyware comes with it. I run it weekly in conjunction with adaware and spybot, the (nearly) perfect trio.
burzum
i just run it for the first time and it removed 250mb...really fast i must say!
vinodmishra
Its very nice. But i prefer System Mechanic over it as it does a lot more functions. Though for free users this pice of s/w is best Smile
erlendhg
This is really an excellent program!
Almost incredible it's free Very Happy

Thanx for the tip!
gonzo
wow it deletes things from that big unimportant, totally not critical registry thing
knux
nice program this is one of the few quality programs worth downloading i would even think of buying it if it wasnt free!!!
Sunny
Why not use windows default "disk clean up". Got to my computer , right click on c drive and click disk clean up. It will show you many ways to free up space and will do it for you.
Alienz
Yes this is a nice program. I am using it too.
headlong
Very cool software. Small and fast. Please be aware to keep a backup copy of your registery. Thanks a lot!
grantmaster
Just one other small point...

whenever you scan your computer for viruses, or

scan your computer for spyware, or

defragment your hard disk, or

check your hard disk for errors...

it takes a really long time because of all of the crap files windoze and other programs leave behind!

If you want all of these things to go by a lot faster, then run ccleaner first, and then...

send them some money, I did...
Pikokola
Sunny wrote:
Why not use windows default "disk clean up". Got to my computer , right click on c drive and click disk clean up. It will show you many ways to free up space and will do it for you.

Wel.. I think It's only delete some tmp files, not tuning the Registry files Very Happy

Anyway.. nice programs, since it's free and usefull Very Happy I'll sugesting it to my other friend Smile