FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What FTP Software do you use?

yule
Just wondering what FTP software people are using?

I am currently using ACE FTP and I think its great really simple to use and not many problems with it

S
cronic5
I usually use CuteFTP. Although, I usually don't use FTP unless I am installing a PHP script. But when I do use it I will use Cute FTP.
progma
I use Cute FTP (5.0), too
Maka
I use flash FXP, the best imo, very easy to use and has a lot of great features.
HunterMac
I use Total Commander build-in FTP connection support - works pretty good, and have easy TC navigation ;D
S3nd K3ys
HunterMac wrote:
I use Total Commander build-in FTP connection support - works pretty good, and have easy TC navigation ;D

What a great program. I've been using Norton Commander and it's window's counterparts for over 10 years. The more things change the more they stay the same.

As for an FTP program, I use Filezilla.
alexmcavoy@gmail.com
SmartFTP has always worked for me...
saadonline
Use WS_FTP or CuteFTP. They both are rockzz. Any ftp access can run there. I use CuteFTP, which is easy simple for me.
Car Audio
SmartFTP is the best, its fast, smooth and very simple to use. Doesnt look filled with alot of stuff like CuteFTP thou.
Seregwethrin
CuteFTP

It has a lot of functions...
meangurl
http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=125&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=ftp&start=0

*thread already exist*
Maka
I did search for that topic lol, but didnt show up.

Locked.