FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

audiobooks for ipod

Kovalchuk17
does anyone know any site where you can download audiobooks for ipod? I would reallly appreciate it. Thnx
papamurphy
Do you want to pay for these audiobooks or do you want to get them for free? If you want the latter, e-mail me.
tim_s
I bet your ipod doesn't have the battery life to listen to a whole book! Mine certainly doesn't.........
xeroed
the problem with audio books is that its hard to break them up so that if you have to stop listening or want to listen to something else for awhile... you are able to get back to where you were with relative ease... books on tape were good because they always stayed at the spot they were at... CDs were kinda bad because they broke it up but there were still relitively large chunks....

I have a few audiobooks on my comp but they are all in one chunk... so I guess my point is... if your battery does crash or you choose to listen to something else for awhile... how are you going to find your place again without alot of rewinding and fastforwarding? it seems like a pain in the butt to me
papamurphy
Most of my audiobooks are divided up by chapter, or in about two hour segments. It kind of depends. Anyway hope you had luck finding your audiobooks. There isn't a huge market for them sadly.
paradox
I dont know where you can get auidobooks but i know some sites where you can down load old Sci-fi radio shows. They are great i have most of them on my ipod and i also have Journy to the center of the earth by Jules Vern. http://www.radiolovers.com/ is a collection of old time radio shows and i am a scifi lover and this is a great series http://www.radiolovers.com/pages/xminus1.htm