FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

zero result on google for frih.net

nam_siddharth
My website was added on google for a while. When I searched the next day, my website was not in google. Just now I searched for frih.net on google, and i got o results. What does this mean? Does google not add frih.net websites? The same was with frihost.net. Only your own website was listed.

Edit:-
This is not same with msn.com. my website as well as many other frih.net websites are listed there.
Reign
google always filters the url's
if you want all the website that contain "frih.net" you need to search for
"site:frih.net"

didnt google asked you if you wanted "Find web pages from the site frih.net"
riv
By 'My website was added on Google', do you mean that you've submitted your website to the search engines?
If so, then is your website optimised for the search engine's bots?
Have you been searching for the title of your website, and have looked through all the pages of the results?

If you have done all that, then maybe wait a bit longer, and if that doesn't work, I have no idea why it's not showing up in google.

P.S. Try googling for 'site:*your URL*' to see if Google knows if your website exists at all.

EDIT: I've checked; google doesn't know about the existence of your website. Try a website like http://www.submitexpress.com/ to submit your website to the search engines.
Bondings
Just forget about submission tools. You need links pointing to your website in order for google to index it, like Siddharth. The more links from popular websites you get, the better.

If you submit them to google or other search engines, then they might consider to crawl them in a few weeks or months. And even after crawling them they don't always index them.
riv
Didn't know that... I've learned something new today...