FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Design 4 Us

Caesar_
www.designforus.tk it's a site for those who use photoshop... it's still in the begining... i will change more soon... i just need more suggestions... Smile have a look... i hope you will like it...
Squeeky
The design is modern but not sure if it suits your topic.

The main negative (in my opinion) is the excess of Google ads. They are everywhere!!!!! Also sometimes you are sort of useing them to subsitute for your material and content (eg. tutorials, there are more google ad tutorials than yours!!!!!).

If you get rid of some of the google ads your site will be more apealing and more visitors will come which will equal more people clicking on your remaining google ads. Chain Reaction!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

One more thing, the green bar down the bottom shouldn't be green, it shouldn't stand out and should be grey like the rest of it.

Nice work Wink
sugarbox
it uses a long time to load into your site.
Yes, I think too that it's modern.
But your topics are spread out from the design....
smart19
when i load your page

it takes very very long time to load

finally i can't reach your site

it's disappointing
littlemog
the font and text isn't doing justice... at first glance the tutorials section links looked more like a Google link... perhaps you might want to differentiate them... different fonts or layout. i'll suggest a burst of more colors in line with what you're bringing... grey isn't bad, but it probably wouldnt cut appeal with ur target audience. 2 cents, happy new year. Smile
ImChasingSafety
Color man, color. It could use a better banner too.

aaron
JayBee
when your site is called "Design 4 us" i supposed to find some huge design. Your page is not bad for common purpose, but it is bad for page with this name and this contens.
Nutorious
*doesnt like .tk*

It didnt load up foor me i dont know why, it just said the suite is currently unaalible... that refresh page you all know it Razz, sure it may have been good tho >_>
smart19
i can't access to your website

can you fix it

or is it your domain problem