FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Selling Sigs

jgarder
im selling signatures.. for like.. 2F$
my signature is one of my best.. but ill make u something completly original with your name on it. for a little bit of money

include the colors u want~
include if u want a sig or avatar~
include if this is a emergencey..

basically im doing this because im a noob and i want to train up at making sigs, so i think ill start by helping the sigless become the sigg'd
baseballbrad3
ill take a sig, light blue, no hurry, just whenever you get around to it, and if you put text on there, put Brad

Thanks
jgarder
this is a quick work i did.. if its not good enough~ then please feel free to call me names and ask for another Very Happy

put this into your signature without the ~'s
[~img]http://img190.echo.cx/img190/5601/brad7cm.jpg[/img~]
Helios
Make it dark, put some Eddie and iron maiden pics into it.. and give it the name:
Helios

Btw, if you want to gain some skills.. try inserting to it some artistic features.
Not just photoshop filters and effects.

thx! Smile
jgarder
Im not good at this Embarassed

im trying to get better.. so what are these artisict skillz u speak off.. Very Happy
is is like.. me drawing with the mouse a picture :/ because im only so good at that.. :/ im learning alot.. i rarely close photoshop
baseballbrad3
i like it, thanks. ill give you 5FRI$'s for it, unless you want more, 2FRI$'s is kinda low. thanks again
kve
Make me one Smile

Name : Koen
if possible World of warcraft looking
U can make it any colour you like im letting you do what you want Very Happy

not in a real hurry but dont wait for a month Smile

thnx

-= | Kve |=-
OnlyOneLife
Wow, where do you learn photoshop or GIMP, Cause i need a logo for my website.
Can you make me a signature/logo?
I want colors blue, green, and yellow, I don't know if that will make it look bad though. Think
I don't know how to give fri so, someone needs to explain. Smile
Text: Zephyron
jgarder
i made this thread when i wasnt busy Very Happy.. lol.. now i am busy...so lemme see if i can make a sig or 2 here.. <goes to work>

BTW.. KVE your sig is better then what i can do ~ your request is denied.. unless you really really want one. Very Happy
jgarder
only one life.. here is your request.. i COULD NOT put yellow in.. or it looked worse then it already is.. Sad sry if i let u down.. post here how i can make a better one Very Happy

Code:
[IMG]http://img99.echo.cx/img99/1024/zeph5ck.jpg[/IMG]

i would really like to hear your comments on how i can improve upon it (if you dont like it)
baseballbrad3
OnlyOneLife wrote:
Wow, where do you learn photoshop or GIMP, Cause i need a logo for my website.
Can you make me a signature/logo?
I want colors blue, green, and yellow, I don't know if that will make it look bad though. Think
I don't know how to give fri so, someone needs to explain. Smile
Text: Zephyron

Over there...
<<
under where is shows you how many fri$'s you have..
There should be a donate link, donate to jgarder how evermuch u want.
jgarder
i updated the picture.. made look more betterer.. now i think it looks not stupid.. when i made it i was really tired.. so im back to clean it up~

Code:
[IMG]http://img297.echo.cx/img297/336/zeph3bg.jpg[/IMG]
OnlyOneLife
I can't think of any suggestions or improvements to make with the second one. I would have to say good job. Applause
I knew adding 3 colors maybe trouble, but I'm okay with that.
Certainly the second one is better - more readable than the first one.
I hope you enjoy the extra tip. Very Happy
jgarder
Thanks... i dont really do it for the money.. because the money is worth nothing i think Very Happy .. but hey i do it for the training and experience

Thanks for appreiciating my work.. BTW where is it gonna be featured?
Monkeydog
I want a sig thats like black and in purple says "Prince of Zeal"
also if you could,could you please put pictures of magus(sprites of him can be found here http://www.videogamesprites.net/ChronoTrigger/Party/Magus/ )

Thank you in advance...
Helios
jgarder wrote:
Im not good at this Embarassed

im trying to get better.. so what are these artisict skillz u speak off.. Very Happy
is is like.. me drawing with the mouse a picture :/ because im only so good at that.. :/ im learning alot.. i rarely close photoshop

Just make what you can dude =)

Remember:
Make it dark, put some Eddie and iron maiden pics into it.. and give it the name:
Helios
mOrpheuS
Helios wrote:
Helios

See this I must.
like Eddie we all.
turns good it out, get a signature must myself.
Wink

p.s. - sorry about the "Yoda effect"...I'd just had too much of that from few of the colleagues who've seen Revenge of Sith recently.
jgarder
To helios :~~~~

Please post some good pictures you want mounted into this sig.. becuase i cant find any clear ones that would work nicely -.-... sry for taking so long Embarassed im a noob Razz
jgarder
here is my first draft at helios's sig..

i cant really blend any old iron maiden pictures nicely.. they all just clip horribly... so im testing this out on you~

[~IMG]http://img87.echo.cx/img87/1930/helios3ve.jpg[/IMG~]

As always.. i want to know how i could improve this

(if u have pictures.. i really wanna see them.. i cant find any good ones -.-)

im still making sigs for people so just put your request here
nasirmansoor
Hey

i would like a sig
it should be greenish and silver with some blend .. and really professional looking like u made for others

it should contain words:
nasir :: proudpaki.com

thanx a lot buddy
hope to see a great piece of art from u
Helios
jgarder wrote:
here is my first draft at helios's sig..

i cant really blend any old iron maiden pictures nicely.. they all just clip horribly... so im testing this out on you~

[~IMG]http://img87.echo.cx/img87/1930/helios3ve.jpg[/IMG~]

As always.. i want to know how i could improve this

(if u have pictures.. i really wanna see them.. i cant find any good ones -.-)

im still making sigs for people so just put your request here

Very nice!
I like it =)
Even the slogan xD

But what you can do is to center the 'The Feeling Within' text so it would be just below the nick. Just move it to the left a little bit.
No need to add maiden pics, the sig is fine w/o them.

So how much do you want for it?
Nevermind, you got you money.

Thx.
jgarder
i did this one sorta fast Embarassed
so i feel i left something out.. and it also came out like helio's.. so i was sad.. but anyways.. here it is

[~IMG]http://img297.echo.cx/img297/3325/nasir0od.jpg[/IMG~]

if its not what u expected or is not what u want.. please post your anger here so that i may adress it Confused
DarkYuke
Could you please make a signature for me too?
I want my signature to feature pictures of prophets from Halo 2 (One pic on the right side and one on the left) with the words saying DarkYuke in the middle. For the colour, just use the colour of my avatar. Thanx in advance!
jgarder
helios.. as requested.. i aligned your text in the center.. (by ey, so i hope i didnt mess it up -.- )

here it is

[~IMG]http://img154.echo.cx/img154/7161/helios3wb.jpg[/IMG~]

As always.. tell me how i can fix it for you.. and a Tip for extra customer service is always loved Very Happy

Dark yuke.. Who made your signature? if it was you.. you do not require my help, also.. most of my image insertions do not look nice Crying or Very sad

but if u supply some nice clean images i will see if i can accomadate you
DarkYuke
Heh.. thanx. One of my frinds did that for me. If your image insertions arent that good, could you make a sig with the background similar your signature, only in blue and with the words DarkYuke. thanx!
Helios
jgarder wrote:
helios.. as requested.. i aligned your text in the center.. (by ey, so i hope i didnt mess it up -.- )

here it is

[~IMG]http://img154.echo.cx/img154/7161/helios3wb.jpg[/IMG~]

As always.. tell me how i can fix it for you.. and a Tip for extra customer service is always loved Very Happy

Dark yuke.. Who made your signature? if it was you.. you do not require my help, also.. most of my image insertions do not look nice Crying or Very sad

but if u supply some nice clean images i will see if i can accomadate you

Now it's perfect, thx.

Did you recieve my money?
Monkeydog
not to be rude,but r u doing mine cause i haven't heard u say anything about it?
nasirmansoor
jgarder wrote:
i did this one sorta fast Embarassed
so i feel i left something out.. and it also came out like helio's.. so i was sad.. but anyways.. here it is

[~IMG]http://img297.echo.cx/img297/3325/nasir0od.jpg[/IMG~]

if its not what u expected or is not what u want.. please post your anger here so that i may adress it Confused

Thats is superb .. Buddy You deserve more than 2 FRIH$
jgarder
The Prince of zeal signature was definatly a hassle to complete.. from the start i had a image in my mind and i tried to get it.. i dont think its my best work.

Again.. if there is anything i can to make this signature better or improve how much you like it.. Please msg me here and i will see if it is possible to satisfy your request

[~IMG]http://img159.echo.cx/img159/8743/prince2ds.jpg[/IMG~]
Monkeydog
WOW!i love it thanks its perfect!
jgarder
ya.. i spent a long time trying to figure out how i would get one of those little sprite guys to work.. and i think i did it ~ btw that Black hole thing was annoying to make.. but i think it was worth it? what do you think monkey dog lol

btw.. remember to pay me Very Happy
mathiaus
Hi Smile

Well I would like if possible please...

a matching sig and avatar. small dimensions
sig 450x90 (px)

both similar style with green (preferably dark) and some sort of pattern in the background and then just my name in some weird cool font maybe in black.
I know I'm not very specific sorry which means more work for you I know so a lot fore $FRI's are up for offer!

Themed maybe if the first doesnt work out.
Same dimensions either harry Potter or star wars.

No emergency at all and Im not in mutch of a hurry either Laughing

Thanks
Matt Cool
Monkeydog
yeah i like the dark hole,and i payed you.
jgarder
actully u didnt Wink

i get a pm if u payed me.. and i didnt get a pm Very Happy
trying to gip me for my 2fri!!!
Helios
jgarder wrote:
actully u didnt Wink

i get a pm if u payed me.. and i didnt get a pm Very Happy
trying to gip me for my 2fri!!!

If you're talking to me, then I did pay you.. and it's not about 2 frih$.. it's about a little more.
mathiaus
I think he was refering to monkeydog. Your post was a while up so for his post to make sense he wouldve quoted it i think (although I may be wrong)

on the topic of the price why is it only $2FRI's being charged? If you were a real entreupneur (sp) you'd be charging more. Maybe a discount for newbies?
jgarder
lol... a entrep~ is out trying to make money though....

im just a noob trying to learn how to use photoshop.. but im a noob :/ so i charge only a little money.. 1 post about wanting a signature.. and youve paid for it lol
Monkeydog
there i think i sent it now if u were talking to me when u said u didn't get your money
jgarder
i did not make a avatar.. but i may

Im sorry this took so long.. but i also make sigs for 4 other websites.. and banners for numerous website.. ...

im a graphics designer at 16 Confused should be at the mall.. not making things for people Very Happy

anyway here is my latest creation.. for u mathius

Code:
[IMG]http://img194.echo.cx/img194/534/mathius8qj.gif[/IMG]
jgarder
mathius.. omg.. check this topic u monkey.. your never around Very Happy :p
mathiaus
Love it thanks Laughing
Mutch better than my rather 'plain' one!

*money donated*

EDIT: Just noticed its spelled wrong Razz any chance of mathiaus please?
jgarder
should be all fixed now.. here it is

Code:
[IMG]http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/4180/mathius0hu.gif[/IMG]

TO EVERYONE ELSE>> I AM STILL MAKING SIGS TO THOSE WHO REQUEST
mathiaus
brilliant adding it now Wink
jgarder
np.. sorry about the spelling mistake.. musta been this keyboard... Very Happy tell yur friends Very Happy i need more practice.. i got a few new tricks i wanna learn and master and such
THE11thROCK™
Hello Jgarder, nice work you got there. I would like to ask you to make sig for me. I am making a modification for RA2 Yr's Revenge and also making my own graphics. But the sigs you make are really appealing and awesome. Name the sig PROJECTALPHA™ with words below as Explicitly made for Professional Wargamers. The colors i'd like would have red, black and silver. It must be in theme with RA2 Yr's Revenge or Generals Zero Hour if you'd like. Notice my avatar and sig? I'm going to use it for other purposes - i'm going to use it for my website. Tell me too how much I should pay you in $FRIs. Thanks in advance.
jgarder
well ive been really busy lately.. but sure.. gimmie some sizes and some renders of tanks or whatever.. and ill get u a sig..
Slick
hi

could i have a sig pleaase

450x90 (px)

Colours to include:-

mainly (background etc) grey/black #282828
orange #FF9900

i want a dj theme (dj on decks etc) to get a feel for the style here are some links to our logo

http://slick96fm.frihost.net/slick/logo.png

http://slick96fm.frihost.net/slick/tshirt_front.png

http://slick96fm.frihost.net/slick/hoodieback.png

- txt =

Slick 96 FM

cheers!

can u do gif images too?

cheers

Slick
Slick
for some reason....

the links i gave above wen clicked show grey backgrounds on the images...

please - right click n save target as!

cheers

hope u can do this for me!

Cheers
THE11thROCK™
http://70.85.81.229/3665/97/upload/p373284.jpg

http://www.projectalpha.frihost.net/public_html/11111.gif

This is a link to some images. Very Happy
Slick
with the design's do u give the png's etc too so we can edit etc??
jgarder
At the Red alert GUy.. i will definatly start playing around with a Sig..

At the FM guy... Is this gonna be for a website? your personal use?
I usually do not give out the png's.. but of course noone has ever requested one.. Very Happy so i dunno.. really depends on the use of the sig//banner
Slick
it'll be used for the site... and its advertising i suppose...

this also (in a way) constitutes as personal use lol!

how much for the sig and png's

i mainly just need a background - to which i can add txt

but i always think the orginal png's better to work with...

even if the jpg/gif is high quality etc

cheers

Slick
jgarder
well im making alot of sigs.. for alot of people.. so ill be slow on this mayby? i dunno.. let me get around to it plz
THE11thROCK™
Ok, i'll wait for the sig. Don't want to overextend you. Just tell me when the sig is ready and when will I pay you the $Frihs. Thank you very much.
coolpages
could I also get a sig.
I want the sig to have my username - Coolpages and any car racing image on it.

Thanks
ChunkyBustout
Hello all,

I am seeking a banner for my web site. Here is what I'm looking for:

* Overall size: 650px X 111px (approximately) *
TheCBP
HEADQUARTERS
* This will be the main text or heading, if you will. *

Music
Film
Writing
Pontifications
* This will be things my site will focus on - small type. *

Colors I have in mind are:
Dark background - black, midnite blue, charcoal grey
Lettering - light blue, gold, red
* any combination will do. These are only colors I've imagined so feel free to do what you think looks good. *

The web site is based on my creative endeavors as well as providing a forum for local artists I know.

I'll also be wanting a signature but this is what I want most Very Happy

Please let me know if you (whoever decides to do it) if you need more info.

Thanks!
tidruG
hi... i know i'm a little low on FRIH$, but I'll give you 5 if you make me a good sig... something i can use on my website as a logo too... my background is #004488 (hexadecimal)... just make sure it doesn't clash with that colour. And if 5 FRIH$ is less, don't hesitate to tell me that you want more... Oh, and take your time... no big hurry.... I haven't made anything on the site except the Home Page yet! Very Happy

Oh, I almost forgot to mention... I don't want anything that's extra fancy, extra sleek... just something that's kinda simple, but still looks awesome (Maybe I should really give 10 FRIH$ considering what I'm asking for. lol)
jgarder
amagawd.. ...

alot of people are wanting sigs.. and im working 12 hr days!!! (in rl)

So if your sig HAS to be done.. post it here and ill make u a priority
but anyone else will have to wait till the weekend, where i have to make alot of sigs -.-
tidruG
oh no... take your time for my logo... not big hurry... let it take days if it has to... do it in your free time, just make it something real nice.

thanks.
vainer10
could you please do me a sig with my user name in it and if posible
with a "Absolut Vodka" pic in it... take your time...
Bender1337
can u make me a sig plz

text: Jedi Player
pic/graphics:lightsaber,padme or darth vader
if u use padme get a hot pic of her
plz make my sig have a bad@$$ border
THE11thROCK™
Hello Jgarder, still busy? Well, I am not in a hurry, just take your time. But if you have time to make my request - please inform me. Thanks. Very Happy
jgarder
Project alpha.. instead of making a completly RA2YR based sig.. i just decided on a War based one.. i tried to follow the colors u wanted..

If this is Definatly not what u wanted or expected.. then please post here and i will fix any complaints u may have Wink

Insert this into whatever.. Or go here to download the picture (right click, saveas)
[~IMG]http://img320.imageshack.us/img320/7659/projectalpha7du.jpg[/IMG]
THE11thROCK™
That would be fine, excellent work. Thanks, I already gave you the Frih$. I gave five is it ok or I have to add more? Thanks for the sig. Very Happy
jgarder
i did gert the money Wink ..... it tells me when i get the money.. so try again plz.. and really.. if 5$ is all u think i deserver for the sig.. then give 5.. but if u think i deserve more.. add more
tidruG
hi. this is just to remind you that i'm still waiting for a sig... please take ur time, but don't forget about me, ok? Mr. Green
THE11thROCK™
I think I gave i'm sure I gave the frih$ yesterday. But I gave you again today for your satisfaction that's 8 frih$. I had 75 now down to 67 and you had 219 now it's 227. Thanks again for the sig. I look forward for more of my requests from you. Will that be fine? Very Happy
jgarder
u can make as many request as u want.. just remember that i work 12 hrs a day (im serious) so i get home and sleep.. but if i have ANY time.. i spend it here makign sigs for the people here.
Bender1337
jgarder u r the man thx 4 working so hard on all are sigs take your time on mine thx
tidruG
yeah dude.. u da man... take ur time... im sure you've got other things which have more priority...
Shirish
Hey ppl

Here comes your new Signature Creator
creating dazzling and sparkling effects in signature with your name

creating logos and avatars just for you

yo can give your fri$ to me in return

do post with ur requirements

and i 'm gonna do it soon
THE11thROCK™
Hello Shirish, good to know that you're also making a sig. Maybe i'd try one of your works too. But I believe you should start a new thread for your your own sig making. Because as you know this had been Jgarder's thread. Maybe someone should move your post so other people may notice your thread.

@Jgarder
Hey Jgarder, are you free to make another sig? I would like to have another transaction with you if you've got the free time. Just tell me when you're positive with that, ok? Very Happy
Slick
dnt forget me!

lol
Slick
any more on me sig yet no rush just wondering
jgarder
i tried making your sig.. but its hard for some reason.. im under alot of stress and i can seem to make sigs anymore -.-
Slick
oh - take ur time was just makin sure u hadnt forgotten lol
THE11thROCK™
Just relax Jgarder, when you're ready again just give us a bump - and we'll start talking about your sig business again. Very Happy
THE11thROCK™
Hello Jgarder, it's been almost two weeks, are you ready for another transaction? If so, then please post - I have another request. Thanks!
FireFoxDB
Can you make me sumthing with a 360 render in a border and FireFoxDB in flames. the flames could be additional if it's good i'll pay like, 10 Frih$ otherwise you're price
bogger
there are other sig makers, you know, for more information you could click this link, not that you have to, but you COULD
jgarder
wow.. ive been away so long.. and people are still posting here..

im kinda ashamed i forgot to tell u people i wasnt really making sigs anymore.. but ive been really busy.. and ideas just dont come to me :/

i made a new sig.. its more of a blood/metal sig.. anyone wants.. ill throw your name in somewhere (but it would look ugly :/) and u can have it.. but im really really really busy

bTW.. wtf is up with this stupid sig union crap lol..
tidruG
jgarder wrote:
wow.. ive been away so long.. and people are still posting here..

im kinda ashamed i forgot to tell u people i wasnt really making sigs anymore.. but ive been really busy.. and ideas just dont come to me :/

i made a new sig.. its more of a blood/metal sig.. anyone wants.. ill throw your name in somewhere (but it would look ugly :/) and u can have it.. but im really really really busy

bTW.. wtf is up with this stupid sig union crap lol..

Since jgarder is no longer makign sigs, I think I'll lock this topic before other users start requesting for more sigs... If and when you ever start making sigs again, jgarder, let me know, I'll unlock this topic again.

-locked-