FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Splinter Cell

xBONiTAx
coolest game for me.:p it's very challenging..
phoneix
yes i play this game.

it was really good...

i was having fun but my computer is infected by a foolish virus( Very Happy ) and i had to format my pc...

then i didnt restart game Sad
phileplanet
xBONiTAx wrote:
coolest game for me.:p it's very challenging..

I wasn't really a fan of Splinter Cell but I liked the cool moves you could do in the game.
jarcelao
Splinter Cell is the best stealth-action game that this world could offer. It even surpassed the greatness of Metal Gear which was a hit during the PS one era.

Sam Fisher is also one of the best spy character I have ever known. Kudos to Tom Clancy for his creative mind in putting up such a good spionage theme for a game. Cool
zonymousbond007
I will be getting this soon. It looks quite amazing Very Happy
Code of Ruin
I really like Splinter Cell. It redefines the genre of stealth action. I love the moves Fisher can make and I had hours of fun using gadgets on unsuspecting crooks.
dcshoes23
Code of Ruin wrote:
I really like Splinter Cell. It redefines the genre of stealth action. I love the moves Fisher can make and I had hours of fun using gadgets on unsuspecting crooks.

I second that, it's really amazing all the gadgets and manuvers you can do in that game, and I also really like how you can sneak up behind people and just pwn them.
Goatmonkey
I really like the game. I have only played it on Xbox but it was really great on there.
windval
it is really a good game

but i do not like this kind of games

because i think it is to difficult to finish the game

but it is still a challenge

you can try to play his game

when you like challenge
nachjo chip
I love the multiplayer option in Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory for the xbox. My friend and I have completed the multiplayer part som many times ^^

Oh, and love the gadgets and the cool moves... Razz
linkman2004
I love splinter cell but...My mom won't let me buy it. Sad I played the demo though and it totally rocks. It's so fun to creep around in the shadows like a real secret agent. Stinks the demo only has three levels. Confused
xBONiTAx
linkman2004 wrote:
I love splinter cell but...My mom won't let me buy it. Sad I played the demo though and it totally rocks. It's so fun to creep around in the shadows like a real secret agent. Stinks the demo only has three levels. Confused

awww. that's a bummer.. Confused
linkman2004
That's okay I'm thinking the instant I turn 18 I'll probably snap up a copy. HAHAHA! Can't wait for that day to come.
jarcelao
The best stealth-action game ever. A lot way better than the Metal Gear series from Sony. Every new entry in the series keeps getting better and better. Chaos Theory lives up to all the high expectations of Splinter Cell fans out there and I'm hoping that the next SC will surpass it in any way possible. Keeping my fingers crossed till the next on the series is released! Wink Very Happy Cool
Code of Ruin
A new Splinter Cell is in the making. It is called Double Agent and launch is scheduled in September. What does everyone expect from this game?
madamex-7
currently working my way thru chaos theory. the only problem i am having is getting used to the playstation 2 controls. im used to playing rpgs on the computer, so its taking a while but its still great.
nik
at the first lvl the light tower ^^ poor man such long way down... i passed the 2 games and it was fun Smile got the pc and ps2 versions it's much better in the pc Very Happy
phinguyen
does anyone remember a couple years back when they hideo kojima had konami make a commercial for metal gear? i thinq they showed it at TGS or e3 buh i'm not sure, but it was for a new metal gear game. but they were poking fun at splinter cell, you see snake on a white background and they'd make all kinds of references to splinter cell stuff. does anyone remember that? i've been looking for that for the longest time, but i donn kno when hideo made it and where it was shown, sum1 help me out? anyone know what i'm talking about?? i remember the clip waz funny az heo~!
jarcelao
chaos theory is by far the best of the splinter cell series.

hoping that the next one would surpass the quality of chaos theory in every aspect (gameplay, graphics, storyline)! Very Happy Cool
Sam Fisher
Quote:
Sam Fisher is also one of the best spy character I have ever known

Thanks Very Happy

I like Splinter CeLL its the best & coolest stealth game available with lots of kool moves & graphics

looking forward for SC$ double agent Rolling Eyes
Eyre
i LOVE splinter cell. it's so addicting. I hope SCDA is on regular xbox T_T.
ChaosMike
Splinter Cell is definitely one of my favorite games, especially chaos theory, with coop and better multiplayer. I can't wait for Double Agent(I think that's the name) Dang is it going to be awesome Smile
Coclus
jeah but i hope that splintercell4 is like the 3 other ones and not so much shooting because in number 3 its already the limit of tolerance its a steakth game and not a shooting game when this will be the main idea of the game i wont't buy it and you?