FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

After Dark Matinee

xeroed
hey I created a site for my friends band, After Dark Matinee. please check it out and give me some feed back on what you think. Its a flash site primarily with a text only version link. I know it takes awhile to load and that's cause it has songs embedded in it, I'm trying to find a way to make the songs only load when you want to listen to them but untill then people will just have to wait... ^_^

anyway without further adue: http://www.afterdarkmatinee.frih.net

thanks in advance for your feedback
phileplanet
xeroed wrote:
hey I created a site for my friends band, After Dark Matinee. please check it out and give me some feed back on what you think. Its a flash site primarily with a text only version link. I know it takes awhile to load and that's cause it has songs embedded in it, I'm trying to find a way to make the songs only load when you want to listen to them but untill then people will just have to wait... ^_^

anyway without further adue: http://www.afterdarkmatinee.frih.net

thanks in advance for your feedback

It kind of makes you think it's stuck when it loads. You should put in a progress bar or something.
xeroed
I thought about it actually. The current load screen was kinda thrown together quickly when I realized that it didn't load imedately... a progress bar is on my to do list

thanks for your feedback
smart19
take tooooooo long time to load

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????/

the flash is a joke ???