FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is Osama Alive?

Is Osama Bin Laden Alive?
Yes
88%
 88%  [ 23 ]
No
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 26

Kovalchuk17
Are we going after a dead person?
[FuN]goku
no they got a tape of him not too long ago
Kovalchuk17
Oh, i didnt realiz that. thanks.
Soulfire
Officials determined that a recently received tape warning of more terrorist attacks on the horizon was from Bin Laden, so he is still out there.
TheFaction
i remember a couple months back on like nbc today or some morning show they had this guy who said he found bin laden but didnt have the numbers to go in. so he contacts washington to get more men but they wouldnt send them b/c they werent prepared for the terrain or some garbage. he wrote a book about it too. after watching it i was like...yup we r being led by an idiotic monkey
Marston
Does anyone even care anymore? Rolling Eyes Osama Bin Laden was so 3 years ago.
Jack_Hammer
What does it matter whether Osama bin Laden is aliv or not?, Except the fact I might have to go and fight in Afghanistan (not looking forward to it if I do), but personally I believe that Bush is a much worse person that Osama.
Nameless
It seems a bit suspicious that there used to be videos of Osama and now after the whole war on terror thing, there are only audio tapes. I couldn't really say without full knowledge on the topic (which watching the news or reading articles on the internet does NOT give) but I'd say that Osama is probably dead and somebody else is sending the tapes.
nilsmo
Even if it was Osama Bin Laden speaking on these video tapes, they might have been recorded previously.
avk
I think that he is alive
[quote="Kovalchuk17"]Are we going after a dead person?[/quote]
If OSAMA is Dead then where is his body
Why did we get his tape
His sound
Was it from the SKY

HE IS ALIVE but still Inactive
psycosquirrel
Who cares if he is alive or not. As long as we stop any future attacks and supress terrorism, he is no concern to us. If he tries to continue to perform such heinous acts, we will catch him. We are in no hurry to; he will mess up eventually, and he will PAY.
tribe
Last I checked the guy just had an audio tape this past week. I just know we are getting closer and closer. Just imagine being on dialysis; in the mountains; and how do you communicate. ITS HELL.

We will get him.

LET FREEDOM RING. Go USA!
photon
i think he is still out there. there was a recent video tape of him about 2 weeks back and that has been verified as being genuine. so i feel he is still at large...
jaysen
im not convinced he's alive... but really it doesn't matter much if he is or not does it? The idea is still there... even if he dies, there will be someone to take his place... its the idea that needs to be killed.

Obvously both sides want him alive... to his people, he's thier leader and inspiration... and to the us, he's the excuse to do what they are doing... so even if he did die, do you think anyone would want that known? Im sure both sides would try to cover it up the best they can
Carupieara
if osama was dead we would have seen his funeral on AL-JAZEERA which we didnt so he is not dead!!! JAI HIND!!!!!1
Carupieara
psycosquirrel wrote:
Who cares if he is alive or not. As long as we stop any future attacks and supress terrorism, he is no concern to us. If he tries to continue to perform such heinous acts, we will catch him. We are in no hurry to; he will mess up eventually, and he will PAY.

You waiting for him to do something heinous AGAIN. He did something terrible. Why shouldn't you be in a hurry to catch him. Just cause he's lying low???
scottmacgillivary
I still don't understand how they can't find him. Honestly! He's over six feet tall, which is taller than the average taliban, and he's walking around with a freakin dialysis machine. Those are really freakin awkward and large. Are they blind! I think even he's amazed he's still alive! Look Bush, he's a member of a loosely organized, now world famous, terrorist network, who you recently left in the state of destruction and disorganization that's even worse than FEMA! He's known by every Islamic person in the eastern hemisphere because his ugly face is broadcast 24 seven on Al Jazeere. Instead of spying on your own country with wire taps, Why not bend, as you put it, the law and detain the people recieving these anoying, low quality tapes at terrorist Central, I mean Al Jazeera!
Wayne1986
yes, in my opinion i think he is alive. Not only do they have video evidence dated. There has been attacks that he has carryed out recentley.

I think he has been live on Al Quada TV. I think that if he isnt alive the governments would have said and put people out of worry.

But then again, they were quick enough to get saddam, bin larden who is well worse, they dont seem as interested.

But from the video tapes and other evidence i would defentley say that he is alive.

He was to blame for the london bombings last year, and the bombing in spain i think it was.

I just hope is he is alive, he dies soon but slowley like he kills other people.
alkady
He is still alive, He just released a video where he ask the US for a truce which means he is nearly defeated and that in a few months, maybe a few years he will be a dead man or just get caught because he wont sustain any longer. Plus we all know he is going to fall one day or the other. It must get harsh to live in a cave being bombed at constantly, Eating nothing but bread and goat. Man it must be hard for sure.
dzo
If the US killed Bin Laden they would have no excuse to rage war and death to economic ends. Ofcourse he is alive.
Sappho
dzo wrote:
If the US killed Bin Laden they would have no excuse to rage war and death to economic ends. Ofcourse he is alive.

Unfortunately this is the truth, they need their archenemy and mention him from time to time just to scare the fellow american thats all. :/
whplace
He is alive alright!
Iam sure there will be another attack similar to the 9/11 attack. But we should hope that doesnt happen. The government has to be alert and i think its time they take important measures to trace him.

when he dies iam sure his men will spread the news worldwide.
But we have to have our eyes/ears/mouth open lol!

whplace
BulletProof
i say hes still out there prolly hiding and planning more attacks....in the mountains...
Soulfire
Jack_Hammer wrote:
What does it matter whether Osama bin Laden is aliv or not?, Except the fact I might have to go and fight in Afghanistan (not looking forward to it if I do), but personally I believe that Bush is a much worse person that Osama.

Yeah, because Bush is ordering people to fly airplanes into buildings and kill innocent people.
cepher
Hes alive...but not for long. Hes in his 60-70s, and has bladder issues. Issues as in he needs a transplant issues. Plus, Im sure that all the hiding in caves has got him a little hungry.
vignesh_natraj
he is definitely alive and ocassionally shows some hint that he is still alive and kicking
Sappho
Soulfire wrote:
Jack_Hammer wrote:

Yeah, because Bush is ordering people to fly airplanes into buildings and kill innocent people.

No he is actually bombing em.
dzo
Sappho wrote:
Soulfire wrote:
Jack_Hammer wrote:

No he is actually bombing em.

Sappho.... shhhhhh.... these americans still believe in the "magic" bullet that killed Kennedy.
abone
Most people have voted as "yes" like me.That's interesting result.
Kovalchuk17
Well i hope bin laden kills bush personally
James007
Some say no, some say yes...
There is no answer to this question
-close-