FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

NHL

Kovalchuk17
What is your favorite thng about the new NHL?
Stinger
i havent seen it yet but if they still exist i support Vancouver Canucks! Woo! Only because i went to vancouver airport when i went skiing Very Happy
Kovalchuk17
well your missing out on a great season. its very high scoring now. along with amazing rookies.
TheFaction
yes there are 2 amazing rookies....
-marek svatos
-ovechkin

no crosby cuz his team blows.
idk ovechkins first name but that goal he had against the coyotes was just pure craziness.

btw im loving the penalty shots after sudden death
Blaster
Please post stuff like this in the sports forum or you will get on the MODS bad side.
stiffler
Blaster wrote:
Please post stuff like this in the sports forum or you will get on the MODS bad side.

While Im not the Original Poster, I myself didnt realized there was a Sports forum Shocked

Anyhow. Im not much for the NHL, cause there are no NHL teams near me, but there is a WHL team where I live, its a subleague to the NHL. It's great fun to go watch!!! In our 20,000 seat arena, there is about 10,000 usually full. Not bad for a small league like that.
Jack_Hammer
NHL is?!
DJHicks
Jack_Hammer wrote:
NHL is?!

NHL = National Hockey League

i believe...

its ice hockey...

im not personally a fan and never watch it as i live in the UK and its not really a major sport here, im only interested in the fights i suppose which i have downloaded a few off lol!
lessthanchet22
what i like is that it is back
i was getting sick of not having it

what i dont like is how badly my team is doing

but anyway

GO DEVILS
n0obie4life
And that's what we made the sports forum for..

-close-