FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do you think about WAR of the WORLD?

comsci18
What do you think about WAR of the WORLD?

i think it so good movie and i wait to watch it
do you think so?
Aut0mat1c
looks very intresting, can't wait till it comes out.

I remember listening to the radio program on cassett when i was younger. Very creepy to think what it would have been like back when it aired and think the planet was going to be invaded.
tfx
er, War of the Worlds.
Tom Cruise is cool.... it will be a great film...
AnGeLicK
don't know... can either be a hit or a flop... though dakota and cruise do make an interesting father/daughter combination
netscope
WOW is very perfect! I and mine friends are playing!
inesquecivel
I yet not see!

Confused
frozenhead
Ive seen the trailer.. its good, great effects.. Im looking forward to watch it in movies.. Idea
Thug
inesquecivel wrote:
I yet not see!

Confused

LOL @ ur english Laughing everythin u post is so wrong Rolling Eyes

anyway on topic, this movie gonna b phuckin tight imo and cant w8 to see this
Elphaba
I've read the book, I've seen many film versions and enjoyed them all, I just have no desire to see his now. Sorry Tom Cruise's antics have already killed this movie for me. I'm not a Cruise fan, but I've always given his movies the benefit of the doubt. Minority Report wasn't his best, but it wasn't a bad movie. His publicity rampage of late just turned me off of ever seeing this flick. And now he's attacking psychologists and psychiatrists by claiming to know how to treat mental illnesses personally? His mouth has made a joke of Steven Spielbergs movie.

www.freekatie.com
cronic5
I can't wait to see the movie. I already have my ticket and I hear it is going to be really good. I was actually going to start this thread but I saw you already started it. Sad
Flavia
I think it was a relly great movie, lots of running away scenes, those tripods and all, but I found the end a little bit confusing, though. They could've explored the machines' demise a little bit more.
Still, a great movie, I recomend it! Very Happy
mirzapirza
(possible spoilers)

I just saw it and loved it. Great feel - it really felt sad and hopeless seeing the planet invaded. The aliens were brutal. The way they slaughtered everyone, how they sprayed blood around.. perfect at showing how cold and efficient the invasion was. The red stuff growing everywhere, the landscape covered in blood - perfect yuck! It had a lot of magnificient scenes - great visuals, even by today's standards.

The story in the foreground is decent, but not worth much mention really. I didn't think there was anything wrong with Cruise's performance, he played his part as well as I might imagine it being played.

I didn't like the ending at all. Sheesh, just a lame deus ex machina. Everything is looking lost and suddenly 'they' swoop down and take care of things. Why didn't those superior aliens think about that? Smile I think I'd have rather seen humanity exterminated - if Spielberg could have made a really effectful ending instead of just cutting it. But I suppose it's HG Wells we should blame.

I hadn't read the book.
Maka
Dont anybody spoil it Twisted Evil, my verdict it's a great film, cruise is good once again I heavily enjoyed the film and recommend it. Great film. Very Happy
niedziel
it is good movie. but i dont watch it again