FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone writers among us?

TeK
Does anyone else here write fiction? You know fanfics, little stories, poems etc.
I write a little. Mainly fanfics, and poems every now and then.
wumingsden
TeK wrote:
Does anyone else here write fiction? You know fanfics, little stories, poems etc.
I write a little. Mainly fanfics, and poems every now and then.

I write a lot of stories, most of them long but I also write short stories too. They will be able to be read on my website here at frihost once I sort out everything so keep on eye out for them
noliver
I write a bit as well - mostly adventure type stuff - Orcs/Dryads/Rangers etc. Busy with my second novel ( first one - 300 pages finished ) and it keeps me pretty busy.
hades9366
I've been writing for awhile mostly shorts but i'm working on a novel-length piece. there's a little of my stuff up on my website if anyone's interested.
XSTG
I just LOVE writing and want to become writer later but... I MISS IDEAS! I always try to start a story but I block in the middle, with no more ideas. If only I had some...
Jayfarer
I write stories, but am deathly afraid of poetry.
Flarkin
I have doen some writing, but nothing lately. Hit a block recently. Anyways, would like to write fantasy novels, but first couple of pieces were more of a study of emotions. Anyways, let me know if anyone wants me to post them or send a link to the site they are posted on.
papamurphy
I have written a few short stories and a few poems. I am trying to brainstorm some ideas for a novel sized story. It is my dearest dream to write one.