FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My page can be viewed in IE but not Firefox!

ainieas
Somebody please help me cause my page can be viewed in IE but not Firefox.

http://thatdamnboy.frih.net/sexiest/anna.htm

What maybe the cause?? Help me out cause if this page doesn't work I'll have to rework 45 more similar pages!
clip
I can view it in firefox. What's the problem with that?
ainieas
Can you view the pictures and when you click on them do the links open. If yes, then you've saved me a hell lot of trouble. Somehow my Firefox browser didn't show any pictures.
clip
frih.net is acting wierd again. I'll check them out after 3 minutes or so. ^^ But I saw the pictures a while ago, I never clicked them though. ^^
ainieas
Please try clicking on the pictures and please post the result here.
clip
The server down time is taking longer than expected. I dunno if it's just me, I can't see my site either. Hmm...

Quote:
The connection has timed out

The server at thatdamnboy.frih.net is taking too long to respond.

Quote:
The connection has timed out

The server at tayonews.frih.net is taking too long to respond.

arr!!!
devinrocksmyworld
I can't get anywhere either. It says there was a problem loading the page. I can't get to it in IE either.
clip
ainieas wrote:
Please try clicking on the pictures and please post the result here.

be happy, it works well. Very Happy
ainieas
Thanks!! You don't know how big a help that was!! Very Happy
ChrisCh
i have tried visiting your site using Firefox 1.0.7 and it worked fine (including on when you click images). if you want to see how a site will work in each browser, i suggest you purchase Macromedia Dreamweaver 2004 MX, as it offers a feature that will tell you what particular features (sections of code) are not compatible with various browsers (for example, firefox does not support changing the colour of scrollbars, but IE does.

Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 is available in Macromedia Studio MX 2004. It is a little expensive, but if you are serious about web design i suggest you use dreamweaver from the beginning, as it is the best web-editor i have ever used.
snowboardalliance
No problem here, must have just been server side or some weird settings you have.