FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Euro Lottery sweeps Britain

710ths
One very lucky punter could be the recipient of a mind-boggling 100 million as the world's biggest single lottery payout goes up for grabs.

Lottery outlets across Europe are braced for a last-minute rush of customers hoping to win the EuroMillions jackpot ahead of tonight's draw. Yesterday, Camelot said ticket sales were up 800 per cent on a normal week.(NTLWorld News)

Well I've got my ticket, have you?. Although with this many people buying tickets the chance is that 100 million will be shared and I'll probably only end up with 100.

Interested to hear from fellow Europeans if the fear is the same in their country.
wumingsden
710ths wrote:
One very lucky punter could be the recipient of a mind-boggling 100 million as the world's biggest single lottery payout goes up for grabs.

Lottery outlets across Europe are braced for a last-minute rush of customers hoping to win the EuroMillions jackpot ahead of tonight's draw. Yesterday, Camelot said ticket sales were up 800 per cent on a normal week.(NTLWorld News)

Well I've got my ticket, have you?. Although with this many people buying tickets the chance is that 100 million will be shared and I'll probably only end up with 100.

Interested to hear from fellow Europeans if the fear is the same in their country.

It think that percentage is a little false, in my own opinion. There probably trying to push up the percentage of tickets brought which is what it will probably do. I do not know anybody that even participates in EuroMillions, nor wants too. I'm to young to play so if I wanted to I couldn't anyways Crying or Very sad
710ths
I didn't win anyway! nor did anyone else. Guess I'll have another go next week for an even bigger rollover
boringest
it's 125M now!

havta buy...lol
710ths
Yep, I'll have another go.