You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i searched for my subdomain on google today just out of boredom see if anyone else has tried to steal it from me lol

and i got just about every host ive ever been with; and i also got a few pages from frihost that i had deleted along time ago

is there anyway i can fix this

and make it so the one that does bring me to my site gives more relevant information about the site
The old pages on your FriHost account are "Supplemental Results". This means that they are listed in Google's index, but are old pages that don't exist anymore (and aren't updated in the cache). For example, if you do a Google Search, and then click the 'Cache' link next to the result (the second one), you'll see that Google last crawled that page on the 14th August 2005
This is G o o g l e's cache of as retrieved on 14 Aug 2005 13:11:53 GMT
G o o g l e's cache is the snapshot that we took of the page as we crawled the web.
The page may have changed since that time. Click here for the current page without highlighting.
This cached page may reference images which are no longer available. Click here for the cached text only.
To link to or bookmark this page, use the following url:

Google will continue to list that page, but not update it. Unfortunately, I don't know any way to get rid of it from the cache. There's an old page from my old website that is still listed in the Google cache. It was last updated on the 5th December 2004 (then, it was a page used for translation to other languages). Google still lists it, though....
I think you can remove it. Try this link:

I really dont know if it's the one that you need but I think this'll be useful for you guys Very Happy
yea i think it is removed the next time google goes to look fo it im not sure otherwise i think that just hides pages