FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sliding door project for school..

toughtrio
Only for ppl with electronic component knowledge.
I have got a Design and Technology project in which I am trying to make a sliding door that will detect the presence of a person by an ORP12 LDR which is normally under light by a laser beam which, when interrupted, send a signal to switch on a latching relay. Now I need some suggestions for the micro-switches I must use and a circuit diagram.

It'd be so nice if someone could help me at the earnest. Anticipating a prompt response cuz deadline is 30th.

Warm Regards,
Stinger
i wish i could hep you but i cant, i have some design and tech homework aswell which im struggling on :S
toughtrio
I just wanna know how to force 0volts on the 2nd pin of the 555 timer IC so that the other state becomes active for the rc time period.

It'd be great if you could answer.

Warm Regards,

I could seriously help you now if you could tell me what to. My project is complete and I m free.

Moderator Edit: DON'T double post. Instead, use the 'Edit' button.
Helios
Hey, i'm studying Electronics.

Could you show me some circuit diagrams?

I'd really like to know how did you make this project Smile
lilrage
i would help but i was kicked from my electronics class due 2 execcessive absents
alkady
Well is the Professor going to strip the thing apart or is it going to be graded closed? Because if its being closed, I think you can cut some corners and use propriatary components, Strip the casing and finish the job off there.