FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Simulator games, Yea!

mogyoro
Hi everyone...

I have a crush on simulator games, I just have to try the all Shocked

I will list the best simulators I found around...

The nr 1 is IL STURMOVIK - WWII aircraft simulator. The physics are just great and it can not get a dogfight more real... In this game there are more the 20 aircraft to fly with...

The nr 2 would be rFactor - car simulator, racing. It's simply the one of the best car simulators around... There is good moding possibilities to...

My nr 3 would be LFS - also a car simulator but I like the clubs involved with this game. Sadly the three programmers how did the LFS series said that there will be no continuity because of lack financial support
Sad

I think, it's worth trying these games in your lifetime...
vaoger
well all the agme u state r cool... by my personal sim game will be....
the sims series....

the sim city is the 1st sim game i play... n i love it till today...n 4ever..
the only thing u need to know to play the game is u must have money...
all the thing in the agme can be buy tru the money...
the good thing about the agem is u can acually nbe the mayor of the city...
or became an alien who will delete the town...
in sim city 2004: rush hour... ur sims can get in your city n giv opinion about ur city too... u can hav them ride a car... plane.. or even tank...
thats cool...
i really dont understand about why most of the people think that the sim City game is a bore game 4 physo...

now about the other sim series...
the Sims... one of my flavor game... exspecially the sim unleash nad makin magic...
i acually can raise a pet in the game in the The sim unleash expansion...
the pet will be like a pet... act as a pet... and... do wat pet do..
very amizing...
about the makin magic expansion... i can be like the harry potter...
Bling!!... my neightbour had be affected by my spell n became a forg.....
so cool... u must try it....

those r the Old sim series game... the lastest.. may be outdated...
The sim2:univercity
one of the best The sims Ever... i think...coz it got a new function about the sim can having child n take photo of thier live... u can get marrige .. having a baby who has ur genetic code n wii act like u when he or sho grow up...
some thing new in the the sim 2 university is the ability to goto U and do parktime 4 money.. hook up with some girl... have a house party...
it really like a reality ... just in front of ur screen...

well my advice... 4 those who dont know wat is the sim is...
get a copy n try it... dont say the game is suck untill u suceed to raise the sim in to a rich guy with a happy family...
trt 1st n u will see the diffrent....

you all rock...
Garg
I heard there were train simulators ? Did any of you try it ? I know it sounds lame, but i work for a train company !
vaoger
well sim train!! i heard it before but is hard to find the copy of the game...
wat i suggest you all to play SIM game will be the The Sims series, sim city series, roller closter tycoon, Sim Park....
this game r more easy to play and more fun...
to all sim game r not sound lame to me...
wow!! garl... u work at the train station...
cool.. i love to see train coz.. at my place, we dont hav the train... due to the fact that there too may high and low terrian n hilly area...
T.T...
well nice to meet u too..
Jayfarer
I'm a fan of Sim-Anything, but flight sims have always been to involved to me. It's so confusing and foreign if you're not a fan of the genre/planes in the first place. They're like a niche within a niche.
Rhysige
The true flight simulators where all you do is fly are a niche market, I must say im in that niche Razz
Microsoft Flight Simulator is one of the best things they have released to Date. It has some of the most realistic flying you can come across and using a joystick.. its just plain brilliant Very Happy
vaoger
wow.. flight simulator....
nice flying mesin...
got licienced class b....lol