FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bush in Freefall

Kaisonic
Just thought I'd mention this super-cool game:

http://yeeguy.com/freefall

It's really fun. It's basically just George W. Bush freefalling through randomly created bubbles. You should definitely check it out. I'll go ahead and link it this time:

CLICK ME

It should work on just about any computer. Even Macs. So check it out if you hate Bush. Or if you like watching ragdolls freefall. They both fit.
LoveMachine
It's kind of neat, but only for a little while. If there was some interactivity to it, that would make it infinitely better.
lockwolf
Boring. I really think its kinda lame!
tidruG
That's really old. I played the same thing, but my free-falling idiot was not Bush, it was some woman in a bikini.... it's kinda fun to see how they fall... like they have no spines... it was fun for some time to toss them around, and get them stuck in the bubbles in weird positions............... then call an elderly relative and freak them out with the position of the spineless free-faller... then it got boring.
Bondings
tidruG wrote:
That's really old. I played the same thing, but my free-falling idiot was not Bush, it was some woman in a bikini....

tidruG, don't tell me you were playing with women in bikini and get them stuck in the bubbles in weird positions.

You definately need to have a bit more respect for women!

Now where is that flash? Mr. Green
LandShark
This is really stupid. Whoever made this had way too much free time on their hands to throw a bush rag doll in a free fall on bubbles. I thought it was boring since i started and if yuo enjoy it. . . well have fun =(
tidruG
Bondings wrote:
tidruG wrote:
That's really old. I played the same thing, but my free-falling idiot was not Bush, it was some woman in a bikini....

tidruG, don't tell me you were playing with women in bikini and get them stuck in the bubbles in weird positions.

You definately need to have a bit more respect for women!

:Ahem:.. let your imagination run wild. Laughing

But I do have respect for women...... irrespective of which position they're in. Wink