FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

$FRIH, what is it and where can I use it?

sciondestiny
Hey everyone,

Me again sciondestiny. I was wondering could you guys help me out in one simple question. Regarding these $FRIH, where and for what can I use them? If there is like a thread that explains them can I please have a link to one and if it is just a common knowing can someone pass it on to me. Thank you once again for everything.
Soulfire
You can use your Frih$ to buy graphics, sigs, and anything else you want for your website in the "Marketplace" board.

The points go to your hosting, and here is a vague explaination:

- Each time you post, you get a certain amount of Frih$ and Points.
- When your hosting account is accepted, you will be drained of 1 point per day.
- The points reset to 45 each day if you have more than 45
- Your hosting is taken away if you reach around -20 points (pretty lenient)
- Spend your hard earned Frih$ in the Marketplace for your newly hosted website!

If that didn't help you, you can always use the "Search" button at the top of the forums and look for some more helpful topics.

Happy hosting,
Soulfire
sciondestiny
Thank you so much soulfire for the nice explanation and yes it was understandable. I was wondering though who sells the sigs and graphics inside the marketplace? Is it the frihost staff and site or do people from all places just bring the pictures and graphics in and sell them or auction?

Also who would make the prices of how much everythign is, the owner of that item being sold or the site? Thank you again.
k_s_baskar
sciondestiny wrote:
who sells the sigs and graphics inside the marketplace?

Even u too sell a valid thing or service for $FRIH.
hrdfarkr
is there an approximate street value of a FRIH $?

like every 1 FRIH$ is worth 1 US dollar (i'm not leaving out other countries here i'm just not good with currency conversion. If you have it figured out in your countries monetary system...feel free to post that please)
lockwolf
hrdfarkr wrote:

like every 1 FRIH$ is worth 1 US dollar (i'm not leaving out other countries here i'm just not good with currency conversion. If you have it figured out in your countries monetary system...feel free to post that please)

No, you cant trade Frih$ for real money and who would want to buy it? I'll sell you all my Frih$ for a US Dollar each if you want!
nam_siddharth
lockwolf wrote:
hrdfarkr wrote:

No, you cant trade Frih$ for real money and who would want to buy it? I'll sell you all my Frih$ for a US Dollar each if you want!

You cannot exchange FRIH$ with US$, But you can exchange it for Sid$.
Code:
1 FRIH$=1 Sid$
Wink
n0obie4life
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-10013.html

Sid$ is a scam Smile
hrdfarkr
the whole question of Frih$ being worth actual money was just curiousity if it eventually will be used for currency for website upgrades etc through the site.

I did realize people traded it, however I didn't realize it would create such harsh reactions to the question.

Knowing how much the approximate value of Frih$ is would help establish trade levels here on the site for items like sig files and site artwork.
WebSiteGuru
n0obie4life wrote:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-10013.html

Sid$ is a scam Smile

Now that took me at least 1/2 an hour to read. Nice thou. Explain a lot. Oh well I better be busting posting then. Wink so, I dont get below -20... EEW. I hope I never gone down that far. I love the plus side. Very Happy
loserk
thanx for the explanation...