FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Neopets?

picsite
Hey does anyone in here play neopets? I don't know if this goes under online game, but if it does im sorry becuz its not really a game but a whole world. With games and a ton more. I started more than a year ago but haven't been active except in the stock market where i've made more than 2-3 million which when i left playin neopets was a lot of money. Now 2-3 million is nothing. Everyone is making that in months. Also there is this new thing called malling where you create malls of shops and make crazy money...anyone else play neopets? If so give us ur opinions on it.
BugBear
i use to play neopets untill i got banned for talking about a autoing program using their messaging system Wink

then later i found about runescape (runescape.com) and i find that the game is alot funner. There are tons of people playing it (like neopets) exept you actually control you character, you walk around a big world the graphics are decent. you can do tons of stuff there like just raise skills fight stuff and fight other people in a certain area. you need money to to do stuff so kind of like runescape you trade people also. it's great all around and you can play for free Smile.

I'd suggest you go check it out .... when you make a new character you'll have to pass a tutorial but after that you do whatever you want to do. Very Happy
vaoger
well.. i think thst neopet is a easy game to play acuually.. u can do trade in game or even explore the land...

oh runescape fan i see.. well i love runescape .. just a bit..
not an intersting game ... to me..

well i reffer ro play Hero war.... or utopia.. this two game r far challenging
try it... u might will like it..
BugBear
vaoger wrote:
well.. i think thst neopet is a easy game to play acuually.. u can do trade in game or even explore the land...

are they huge multiplayer games or a you vs computer type of game?

also links wouldn't hurt Very Happy
Revvion
I used to play Neopets a lot but I found it boring in the long run. I also quit because of the pokemon stuff that whent on back then.
kaze89
I used to really like neopets.
I stopped playing because that place is now filled with spammers, people who will rip you off at any chance and prices that are just unreasonable.

my account is shokaze, I'm still on there sometimes.
Wayne1986
OMG neopets. i used to play this all the time when i was a little kid. some of the games was wickid. I may return to this website again now. Thanx for reminding me.
Ofinet
heheheh...my band mates are all still avid neopets addicts...we can't resist it now and again...no matter how immature it is...BUT I guess it's not as bad as those 30 year olds and over that play it like freaks...they creep me out. And those people who do nothing except play neopets...it's really really creepy.
nachjo chip
i used to play neopets... although i quit after a while when mcdonalds started advertising like hell. I made half a million NP (yay).
izimngcubes15
I played Neopets once when I was 2 years younger. I get bored after it, it's not that addicting.
vaoger
BugBear wrote:
vaoger wrote:

are they huge multiplayer games or a you vs computer type of game?

also links wouldn't hurt Very Happy

they acually... multiplayer + AI form of game.....
ucan interact with other player tru it silliy game... or mail posting..or even battledome...
beside that u can be challenge by other people when u got a rank name or...
famous in game.... most of the feature r just the AI form.. the had certant time in a day that something will happen... if u at the place... so... overall is a nice broswer that game...
jeffleo
I used to play neopets almost everyday?
But I grew out of it when i'm sec 1 ( 12 yrs old )
It's not worth the time investiture.
but oh well, it's fun sometimes =)
kaikou
I used to play, but quickly lost interest. And got frustrated by the other players, for reasons similar to those already mentioned. hehe. ah well.
XxGunner
my friend asked me if i wanted to play it but i heard it kinda of wierd so i just didnt go for it, and its also kinda childish lol
picsite
you'd be surprised to know that most of the ppl i talk with on neopets are a lot older than 20. Neopets atleast in recent months has beeen taking a major turn. I have seen many many guilds and people who are older. It doesn't only attract kids anymore...
Twikki
Neopets is ok I guess, i go on every few months to play games, but thats only when im not working
NewGuyinTown
It seems childish to me... I played it before. I got all the pieces to the secret lab map.

The lab map makes my pet stronger everyday. I'm a click away from making my pet stronger. There is a higher chance in making your pet stronger than making it weaker. It also changes the gender of my pet... -_- I also won the caption contest... lol.

I can't even log in now...
Mumpay
meinh. it was fun for a bit but got real boring.

but i can't bear to let my pets die, so i just put them in the hotel there so they stay happy and don't starve, heh.
Richous05
i used to play neopets i now play tibia and runescape but runescape is the best.
windval
I played neopets when I was 11,
but now ,I haven't play neopets anymore, because I think it is a foolish game!
Richous05
yeah its more of a kiddies game.
CamiBor
i don't play Neoptes i tried once, but i didn't acsactly understood what to do, so i gave up.
Richous05
It is very confusing. Just read the help section if they have one.
samhaudino
Neopets is funny, the games are kind of nice. I play Neopets when the main games I play aren't working. I always forget to feed my pets!
lukeropro
personally, I think neopets is lame. It's basically just this world where you play games to earn stuff and trade and buy stuff. I played it for two days and I quitted it because it was so boring. I think runescape is more fun but I'm also quite sick of that as well. And don't even talk to me about BattleOn which is the worst RPG I've ever played. BattleOn only has 2d graphics and you can't interact with other players which is totally uncool.
xkarenflowerx
neopets is awesome! i haven't played it for a while, but it used to be really, really fun Smile and loads of people at school signed up, and we would play games (ie. meerca chase!) instead of working.

the only bad thing really was when they removed the general chat message board. . and when i tried to transfer my beautiful painted aisha to another account. . and someone stole her and wouldn't give her back Sad

i miss you, cecilia2k!! *waves to neopian cyberspace*
(430053
oh man i used to play it all the time! i loved it! i alwasy opoened shops and put stuff in the auctions... and i loved the stock marcket! i kinda miss the old games tho.. and i was never able to get a special edition neo pet which made me mad becuase i tried for hours to get one... and all my friends have them,... Sad
stinky321
I think it gets boring fast
alkady
Who hasnt been playing, I played it but havent been active for some time now because it's just boring. My favourite part of the game was the stocks, I would save up 15,000 NP and then buy 1,000 stocks and in a few weeks make 4,000 NP, I once saw my stock grow to 119 NP when I only paid 15 NP.
coltsta
omg neopets GROWUP !
garionw
I dont really like neopets that much, I started to play a few years ago but got sick of it now. I think that it has too many advertisments now and they are making too much money from a kids Game site
tooheymomster
I used to play neopets. I cant remember what pet i had though. then i stopped, it is really silly now, whats up with the np charges? would you beleive that they charge you points to go through their site? lol
smash_group
I am bored when I play Neopets now, I have played for 2 years. Neopets has not enough new games for me. The games and very old and the new games are boring. 2-3 millions is not thing because it is a virtual game. Crying or Very sad
imera
I play the games sometime when I get bored, don’t think that I was a big fan of it, just play the games, some nice games it is also. My have two little sisters that likes to play it to, just for the games.

I used to play runescape not along ago also, my boyfriend was addicted to that, he became a member and did everything, almost.

I have learned now about what to do if I ever got addicted to anything again, I would stop playing it for a short wile, if I then would like to play it I would not be addicted.
neotask
Hey, I'm setting up a neopets autosurf. Basically, you look at other people websites, and then you earn points, then you change your points into neopoints through trades. What do you think. (By the way, you may have to read the above twice Wink )
boysrule
err.. neopets? i played it since few years ago but not addicted to it.. coz there are so many online games now !! try Area00.com or realthugz.com ... its more mainly for boys and about combat stuff~
Omega_Squid
Confused i used to play it, but lately i have been working on creating computer games, so I have not checked it out within the past 6 months or so! I guess some things in it were kinda cool, but i found out that creating games is over playing games for myself! Smile
Animal
Please continue this discussion here.

-close-