FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PSYCHONAUTS (xbox)

djcaution
I'd just like to say this games is pretty f'in cool! I'm choked at the lack of good adventure platformer type games on xbox and this one cures the hunger quite efficiently. It's super cool the way you jump into peoples heads and the level resembles that person. The COOLEST level ever is where there's that nutty washed up soldier guy, and you jump into his mind and he's like playing this war game vs napoleon, and you jump into the game and it's like you're walking around over the gameboard, and you can move pieces, and then you can jump even further into the game and be inside the game and like I cant even explain it you have to play it it's wicked. Props go to the humour and creativity of this game, give it a shot ppl Smile
Lainehart
Do you know if this is out in PAL territories yet? I've been wanting to get my hands on it for AGES now but I live in Australia and I can't find it anywhere. I only just got my PS2 modded to play overseas games and I haven't got the money to mod my xbox AND import Psychonauts.

It's good to see a great platformer on the xbox though. Too bad the console's nearing the end of its life. Here's to Kameo and future promise for the 360!
djcaution
Yea the game's actually being released in PAL on February 10th!