FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kiwi Theme for WordPress

pevensie
I recently found the "Kiwi" theme (http://no.oneslistening.com/kiwi) and promptly installed it to my WordPress blog. I really like it, but get a bit frustrated at how difficult it can sometimes be to customize it - well, for someone like me who hates editing CSS and HTML and PHP rather then writing from scratch. Just wondering, does anyone else here use the Kiwi theme, and how far have y'all gone in customizing it?
Myself, I've changed some colors and added a background image and of course my own header and all, but I'm working on some more stuff like customizing the sidebar and all.
jeffsolodky
I have no idea what the Kiwi theme is, or what you are asking (that is my own ignorance, not your fault, by the way), but I like the look of it. Hope you figure it out!
dkbg
Well, if you hate hacking around in HTML, CSS, etc. written by other people, why don't you just write your site from scratch and avoid the problem altogether? The Kiwi theme looks pretty nice, but the text on that site is way too freakin' tiny, so I didn't really bother reading it. As for customizing a theme, I always make my WP themes from scratch more or less, while basing various things (i.e. placement of various PHP items) off of the default themes included with Wordpress.

I'm sure I haven't helped much because I don't really understand your problem.