FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How many Mac users here?

sunnygirl
How many Mac users are here at frihost? I'm just curious. I'm not meaning to turn this into a Mac v Linux v Windows thing (Sorry, I'm just used to this question leading to that) but I'm just curious of how much of a minority I'm in (I know it's gotta be the minority, lol).
What are you Mac users using? I've got an Aluminum Powerbook, my baby.. Her name is Eleanor. I name all of my Mac stuff after Beatles songs.. My iPod is Lucy..
Okay now I'm rambling, lol.
riv
Hi fellow mac user... I'm sure there are much more other than me on this forum, and I'm guessing there's about 10-20 Mac users that I've met on this forum, and there should be more, but I guess they just keep quiet about their OS... Anyways, I have a iBook and I've named it's name is "Snowy". I guess I couldn't think of a better name. But the other names are much better, like the ancient Win ME machine I have collecting dust is called "The SuperCrash".
Rocky3478
Hi!

I'm typing on my 4 month old 15" Powerbook. Happily converted to the "dark side" since October of 2005! ;D

My computer's name is boring. Just Tiger. :Smile Wink
n0obie4life
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-21.html

Smile

Search before posting.

-close-