You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bloodhound Gang

The underdogs of immature rock if you ask me. I picked up their latest "Hefty Fine," and was acutally pleasantly surprised by a few of the songs.

Amoung my favorites are "I'm the least you could do," "Ralph Wiggum," and "Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss." The latter of which is basically a four minute long pick-up line.

"Ralph Wiggum," while having no original lyrics so to speak, is a song comprised entirely of Ralph quotes from The Simpsons. Seriously. Just about every funny thing you've every heard Ralph say, from "dying tickles," to "you smell like dead bunnies" is on this track.

And most of us have heard the first single off the album, "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo." I was one of the kids who didn't get the title, and had to have one of my friends, who was actually in the army for a stint, to explain it to me. It's just one of those things that if you aren't looking for it you aren't going to see it.

The album is definitely worth a listen, if not a pity buy. You'll feel like pretty hot soup rolling down the streets listening to Jimmy Pop talk about ham wallets and banana splits.

Scout's honour.
Bloodhound gang is still making music? If I am not mistaken aren't they the group who came out with "Mamma Se" about 6 years or so ago....Man where has all the time gone....Back to this group. It surprises me that these guys are still making albums....They must be big overseas!!!
Ahh, yes, The Bloodhound of my all-time favourites.

Hefty Fine is a damn good one. My favourite would be "Im The Least You Can Do"...although "Ralph Wiggum" and "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo" are right up there too.

My favourite Bloodhound Gang song of all time would be "The Bad Touch"...god I love that song...and the clip! Very Happy