FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PHP-Nuke 7.8 Upload

Tony The Tiger
I have downloaded the .zip file fro PHP-Nuke 7.8. I have extracted all the files to a desktop folder called PHPInstall. Now I want to upload to the webhost using WS_FTP Pro. I choose domains >> tonythetiger.frih.net >>. Then I have the choices of stats, public_html, public_ftp, private_html, logs. Where do I upload the files?
wumingsden
Tony The Tiger wrote:
I have downloaded the .zip file fro PHP-Nuke 7.8. I have extracted all the files to a desktop folder called PHPInstall. Now I want to upload to the webhost using WS_FTP Pro. I choose domains >> tonythetiger.frih.net >>. Then I have the choices of stats, public_html, public_ftp, private_html, logs. Where do I upload the files?

public_html
it is then possible to go go www.tonythetiger.frih.net/PHPinstall (or wherever the install file is located).
Where did you donwload it from? I always hear about it and knows what it is but have never checked it out, do you know the URL?
Tony The Tiger
wumingsden wrote:
Tony The Tiger wrote:

public_html
it is then possible to go go www.tonythetiger.frih.net/PHPinstall (or wherever the install file is located).
Where did you donwload it from? I always hear about it and knows what it is but have never checked it out, do you know the URL?

I got it here: http://phpnuke.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=1
wumingsden
thanks