FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Online jobs

vignesh_natraj
Are you doing free online jobs like paid email,survey.etc.

Please post if you are using and it works.
drunkfun
i'll give you a f u c k i n g online job, how's about a goddamned blow job?
Mizzro
LoL I wouldnt trust an online job... There is always a catch of some short for anything like that... Like the "You have just won a free ps2, Just fill out this suvey" type of thing. They mostly require you to purchuse items, Sign up for different things for companys, etc.
madsencarl
drunkfun wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're not allowed to try and bypass the swear filter? Doesn't this result in a ban?
Guelila
I do some online things, if you mean PTR PTC PTS...
But I wouldn't consider them 'jobs' though...
reyyancemre
everytime ,many e-mail invitations are dropping in my e-mail folder but many of them are fake and fraud,

I do not believe in that it works properly and fairly,

many of them are just only offering many things but none of them are keeping their promises

this is my suggestion

gaining money online is realy hard for everyone

deepnavyblue
xray757
I'm doing one Paid-to-read. Its the last left. In the past I did more of them (about 10 at a time maybe), but its somehow not worth the time you put in. So I just kept one account which has some referrals and its not much work, maybe about ten to fiveteen mails per week.
But I do two others of such "money-generating" sites (both are german). You get a link and get points when people visit this link (e.g. through traffic-exchanges). Now the money of the adversiments of these sites is used to buy lottery tickets (site a) and stocks (site b). Now the amount of your credits to the total credits earned for this week by the users gives you the percentage of the possible lottery win for this week. The stocks work on a monthly basis.
tsylvest
I make a lot of money doing HYIP(High Yield Investment Programs) and Autosurfing. HYIP are programs that invest is certain things that yield high rates of return on your money. Autosurfing are websites that pay you to look at websites in a slideshow format. You can get more information by reading my blog.

http://hyipmoneyinvestments.blogspot.com/

I update it every few days with good investments I am in.
whplace
madsencarl wrote:
drunkfun wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're not allowed to try and bypass the swear filter? Doesn't this result in a ban?

Wellhe didnt exactly swear...... see howhe has used the spaces ?? lol so he never meant any foul word.

Any as per the job........... I just do some deisning online and iam a domainer trying to sell my domains for 30,000 $ Razz.
I even programme............. I have made good money on the net Smile

whplace
Srs2388
I woudn't trust an online job
you will be dissapointed and end up in scams
you'll have to pay this pay that reffer this refer that
I think its called a "pyramid" scam
beware I've heard of it all I would just assume to work in the real word that way I know i will not be scammed and i will get a paycheck
and a tax return
westsida
what sort of online jobs?
drunkfun
madsencarl wrote:
drunkfun wrote:

well i'm still here. Although i probably deserve to get banned.

Quote Mark Chopper Read "I used to be Chopper Read, now i can't even get arrested in this town"
Billwaa
I am doing graphic design for people online for free if you count that.
WebSiteGuru
There are so many online jobs out there. If for instant, you do web designs or graphics designs. It is pretty much considered online job, because once you finished the customer work you have them pay you then you send them the files.

But for real those advertising online jobs. I wont trust it eventhough if it is ligits.

For me, I currently do online jobs for customers, when ever I get a request to do it.
adwya
iam chemist

can i have a job

in america??

thanks
drunkfun
they'll probably arrest you for being Arabic, the rascist bastards
sonam
I am also looking for online job but something like data entry, all other is looking usless. If someoe know any career for data entry please...

Thanks,
Sonam
arukomp
I don't work anywhere online and i wount work. There is allways something that is hiden from us. We work hard to get some money, but they don't pay for some unknown for us reasons. And they don't care about it. They don't even care that we worked hard. They uses us as a toys and plays with us till we brake. Then they throw us in a rubbish bin and forget about us... I worked in some PTC sites, i had about $20 and they didn't paid to me! I was clicking their links about a month for nothing. Don't try getting job online unless you are sure that you will be paid
Mrs Lycos
Well I'm part of a freelance team of programmers and designers. And yes it works if you get the right buyer. You can take a look at a game we did: www.argosgame.com
sonam
@arukomp

yes, you are right, I also don't belive in sites what I can easy find on Internet. I have bad experience with CPC, and  sale advertising. My friend buy hosting from my site, and I must get 60$, but after payment they kick me out from program. NO COMMENTS! Mad

@Mrs Lycos

nice game idea. Did your team find buyer? I am looking on some freelance sites, too, but I am not sure is it possible to find something there. One my friend working CSV data base for US company. He can move around the world and his job are always with him. He only change his mobile SIM card when he need Internet connection. But he cannot help me because this company need only one person. Sad

Sonam
takercena
Talkgold.com/forum

You will gain a lot of information there about online job. (i dun think it's a job either)

And one more, if you want to gain money online, why dun u play poker? i found a website that will give you $50 for playing. But u can't cash out unless if u have played 250 rake hand. Give it a try. No lie no risk.

<referral link removed>
NoRemorseMusic
i have always wonderd about doing this thing called golden surfing, it is a program that they will simply pay you for voting on sites and doing surveys, im not that sure how it works.
Wrighty43
personally i would never trust online job, their is jsut so much possibility for you to do loads of work and then the people that you are working for to just to go under or dissappear and you never get your money, i much prefer to work in a real hands on job instead of being sat at home on a computer
chunoslav
I don't like online jobs because they can steal your money.
boringest
it's all a ponzi scheme man

all the stormpay based programs are suspended now because of this!
dreamgames
chunoslav > if you sign something, they can't steal your money!!
So just be intelligent and don't do something that you can regret...
Trust in big company...
zarky
Looks online survey more reliable.
yrazvi
I have worked several projects ie. web design etc. over the web and they have paid far good so far! Very Happy
hulp
is it really possible to do webwork?
where can i apply?
ik want to work at home, so this would be nice.
marioflory
Don't you think that online jobs are kind of very very boring? I think these jobs never pay off. You really need to think about it before starting doing something like that, maybe you better do some improvements on wikipedia.org then.
aka2103
We're a band looking for a record label. Are there any Record Label execs out there reading this that want to sign a frickn sweet band that rocks hard???? I guess this could be considered an online job application....
Most
yrazvi wrote:
I have worked several projects ie. web design etc. over the web and they have paid far good so far! Very Happy

Really ?
I am good on webdesign (xHTML/PHP/databases), how to use my skills to earn money on the net ? and where can I have a look for it ?

Is-it possible to get a real job in which we have to build websites ? Confused
hahame
maybe u can offer some jobs online for me. for now ,i have nothing leave just the time.
cowboyx
I tried online jobs, none of them were that great at all. My advice is dont do them till you are about 65 and it doesnt matter anymore. IDK just my thoughts.
Most
cowboyx wrote:
I tried online jobs, none of them were that great at all. My advice is dont do them till you are about 65 and it doesnt matter anymore. IDK just my thoughts.

So have I to wait 45 year more ?! Rolling Eyes
One day, I've seen on a TV documentary, a girl of 16years old who was web designer and who won money for it ! Shocked
pennykia
if u able to do programming, there is a good website can make u earn some extra pocket $$.
www.rentacoder.com

the website allow you find coder or lookin for code buyer. I make some $$ throu it. My advise to those interested to start is READ THE DAMN RULES & PROTECTION first. Smile
osiashion
What do you mean with "online job"?...

If you meant seeking a job online, for many people like me, for instance, is almost the only option. You have a lot of sites moving hundreds of offers depending on the sector.

If, otherwise, you meant getting a job where you have to be connected and surfing the net doing any task for earning money, I can tell you this idea doesn't seduce me at all. Maybe you can make a lot of money like that, but I think it's something it cannot last much long.

Regards.
xkarenflowerx
ah, online jobs could be so wonderful. . spend an hour everyday on the internet and earn lots of money ^.^ but that's more of an idealistic notion than what is actually available.

although, i had a friend who said he spent an hour or two entering competitions online everyday, and he won *lots* of prizes. but that's not really the same as a salary, is it?
choeirule
i supposed its the dream comes true for all geek around the world,
to have an online job, sitting in front of comp. surfing all day long on the net
while earning some (a lot) of money,

it s heaven i guess.....

anyone could give me that heaven? Twisted Evil Embarassed
Piggie
lol yea...an online job would be like a dream come true for geeks Very Happy
cveloso
Still Reading Commercial Emails For Free?
Receive Emails On Topics That Interests You
And Get Paid For It!

If you have access to your own email account, you
can get paid. Refer others and get paid up to two levels.

Hits4Pay is one of very few highest paying advertising
program in the industry.

Signup for free and receive $10 as a Free Reward:
<mOrpheuS : referral link removed>