FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

canada

jaysen

Thought i'd share this pic of my frozen trees lol Laughing
matt87
What part of Canada? I am moving to Canada in the summer and I am dreading the cold climate because where I live we never get extremely cold.
jaysen
Im in manitoba.... probably one of the colder spots you'll find here... but i guess if your from california it will all be pretty cold to you...
Stinger
Speaking of canada i love skiing in whistler. Went there a few years ago when this rock thing was on, it rocked Razz This year going to champoluc in italy and hopefully we will see some great scenery like you just showed us
Marston
jaysen wrote:
Im in manitoba.... probably one of the colder spots you'll find here... but i guess if your from california it will all be pretty cold to you...
Hey, me too! Man, which igloo do you live at? Do you have a good dogsled team? A polar bear killed one of my top dogs... We're having troubles getting around, lately Razz.
jaysen
I HAD a good dogsled team.....something ate it.

i live in Morden, its about 6 sled hours south of winnipeg (70 miles) Its the igloo with the seal skins hanging off the old yellow bombadier snowmobile thats sitting on blocks on the front lawn.
Marston
Cool, cool.

It's been pretty nice lately. (In the 'Peg)
dan751
matt87 wrote:
What part of Canada? I am moving to Canada in the summer and I am dreading the cold climate because where I live we never get extremely cold.

Look on the bright side.Very Happy People (and fish) tend to be healthier and live longer than people where it's warmer/hotter. Reason: Winter time kills off all the bugs and most illnesses they carry, at least for the duration of winter. The fish also live longer because they're not fished as heavily during winter as opposed to fishing season (mainly Bass) being open year-round.Wink I like winter, and Canada, for the snowboarding.Very Happy
sciondestiny
I live in Canada, Ontario for that matter. This year it is not that cold and I wish it woudl snow real fast I mean I just love seeing that snow. And riding on it and hearing that good old sound of cracking snow.

Wonder what is wrong with the snow in Canada, oh wait maybe its melting too fast because of someones global warming. I wish Canada was relocated somewhere else lol.

Hey I want to hear all Canadians say:

YEA!!!! I... AM.... CANADIAN!!!!
matt87
dan751 wrote:
matt87 wrote:

Look on the bright side.Very Happy People (and fish) tend to be healthier and live longer than people where it's warmer/hotter. Reason: Winter time kills off all the bugs and most illnesses they carry, at least for the duration of winter. The fish also live longer because they're not fished as heavily during winter as opposed to fishing season (mainly Bass) being open year-round.Wink I like winter, and Canada, for the snowboarding.Very Happy

I never looked at it this way.
abone
good picture,thanks..

chihouse
Oh..The snow is beautiful and cool!!! Very Happy
yuniq
Must be very cold in Canada.

I think maybe I die in that cold Laughing Laughing
Keshav
Wow, the trees are frozen! In our part of the world we never get to see snowing Smile