FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My siggy

n0obie4life
Comments on my siggy please. And I'm referring to the dynamic one.

AKA -

Yes, I know the "F" is friggin ugly. So, can someone improve it for me? It needs to be a transparent .gif file, at 450*39px.

Or, if you don't want to create a new file

you can download the file without the "words" by saving the above image.

Please note that it needs to use the PRISTINA font that is downloadable below.

Code:
hxxp://www.littlegigglebugs.com/fonts/zips/pristina.zip
smart19
every creation is valuable
jeffsolodky
es mucho feo. (Translation) "Your signature is ugly homes, you know what I'm say home? Eeeee it be..... ughhhhh"

Plus, it is kinda pointless, I mean everyone knows to check the stickies and you billboard of an advertisement for 20 fri$h blocks it. BTW it is a bit ironic that you sell signatures, but you can't make one your own.

Edit: That kinda came out wrong, anyways, I don't mean to just flame you, but you should come up with a better design and a way so it is more noticable.
Marston
Just blur the edges a bit, and it'll be fine.
CamiBor
Marston wrote:
Shunnup
Just use another font with cleaner edge. That's the easiest way.
If you must insist on using that font. Do it in Adobe Illustrator and import that file to photoshop. It will look much cleaner because Illustrator will create that in "F" in vector. Which u can transform and resize to infinite and it won't lose quality.

Hope this helps.
n0obie4life
Shunnup wrote:
Just use another font with cleaner edge. That's the easiest way.
If you must insist on using that font. Do it in Adobe Illustrator and import that file to photoshop. It will look much cleaner because Illustrator will create that in "F" in vector. Which u can transform and resize to infinite and it won't lose quality.

Hope this helps.

I need to use that font (Pristina) Wink.

Marston wrote:

Erm, how do I do that? I'm horrible with GIMP..

jeffsolodky wrote:
es mucho feo. (Translation) "Your signature is ugly homes, you know what I'm say home? Eeeee it be..... ughhhhh"

Plus, it is kinda pointless, I mean everyone knows to check the stickies and you billboard of an advertisement for 20 fri$h blocks it. BTW it is a bit ironic that you sell signatures, but you can't make one your own.

Edit: That kinda came out wrong, anyways, I don't mean to just flame you, but you should come up with a better design and a way so it is more noticable.

1. Not everyone views Stickies and Announcements. Only the minority do.
2. Yes, I own a billboard, are you jealous Smile ?
3. I sell paint made signatures that are quality. And I can make my own signature, it's just that I need help in making it better ( the "F" is ugly imo, and I use "MS PAINT" not "GIMP").
polarBear
Now that we are -somewhat- talking about fonts, I have a question:

What's this images font?

About your signature: It's quite raw and the dynamic text's font is not harmonic with the rest of the piece. But it's still nice! It has that kind of bbs-like style.
Marston
no0bie4life wrote:
Marston wrote:

Erm, how do I do that? I'm horrible with GIMP..
Filters > Blur > Blur... That's the menu path you'd follow to get to the GIMP's default blur filter. You could try playing around with the other blur filters in that menu. Smile
n0obie4life
polarBear wrote:
About your signature: It's quite raw and the dynamic text's font is not harmonic with the rest of the piece. But it's still nice! It has that kind of bbs-like style.

I only can use .gdf and there isn't a .gdf for Pristina. And btw, it's a random colour thing.

@ marston

Thanks. I'll try it..
polarBear
why gdf? php's gd library allows TTF, OpenType and some other formats too
tingkagol
n0obie4life
Wow.

I'm gonig to replace that ASAP.