You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Don't worry about spelling mistakes while posting?!!!.....

Hai All

Olny srmat poelpe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.! Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Yeah, I already knew it. I think I read it in some scientific magazine... I can't remeber...

By the way, its ncie to wtrie lkie taht!
I love this so much! I only heard about it about 6 months or so ago and I find it fascinating. I saw it on the show braniac, and as i was reading it with no problem and i didn't even realize right away that the letters were misplaced. So cool! Thanks for posting that!
Cool ... that's how human race superior than any other creatures in this planet earth..............
This has already been posted (in the Discuss World News if I'm not mistaken). I think it got deleted, though. Now all we have to do is wait!
WOW amazing.

Yuor rgiht, I culod raed yuor pstt at nrmoal seepd and olny a culpoe of wrdos I had to look at ticwe.
It is raely wnoderful tinhg! it wlil not good if aynnoe dleetes tihs theard. I hope, all wlil enojy writnig in this tpoic. Laughing
What I find amusing is that I can read all your stuff just fine, and it doesn't bother me...

But I get annoyed with legitimate spelling errors or pure laziness in the forums, resulting in an endless stream of frustration.

Weird... Rolling Eyes
well, that is amazing, this is the first time that I've actually found out about it.

Its crazy that i can read every words, even when its jumbled, except total i didn't get total immediately and I had to reread it. oh well, i guess my mind is a little less than you guys.

j00z carn't b333at teh ph0rum f4r00l ian toypin!!
i knew that....but, thanks anyway
Umm spelling is important because you have too know how to spell the word in the first place to do this, you cant do it to say emotions if you dont know how to correctly spell emotions. So spelling does matter, also im pretty sure if you turned a paper like this into any teacher they would stamp and F on it. but its still funny as hell to do it Smile
it's hard to read your post....

i don't like this style of writing... why don't you just type correctly ?? i know we type incorrectly easily sometiems when we type to fast, but we can delete and type again....
Human mind never ceases to amaze me !

Are there other tricks like that on the net ?
It's easier to type properly, seeing as thats' the way most of us learned to type in the first place. Intentionally rearranging your spelling just to prove it's still readable takes way too much time for me. I'd rather spell it normally.
Too bad it actually takes most people longer to write spelling mistakes like that. You might as well just type normally.

It's a neat trick, but still annoying.
I try very hard to not mispell words, but my education is very limited and it really shows up with my spelling. But according to this fact I guess that I should not be so hard on my self.
I really get upset with my self when I don't know how to spell certain words.
Wow, cool. From now on I wlil psot lkie taht. Jsut Kdidnig.
First time I heard this: Wow, interesting.
Second time I heard this: Yeah, I remember that.
Upteenth time I heard this: I can't believe there are people who still haven't heard of that before. Still, wvhteear.
I bet you couldn't read it at high speed though. Someone once told me that people only hear half of what you say which is why we put in so many extraneous words when we speak (and probably when we write).
Hahah...I wonder if the misspelling gives u lower frih$?? Heh, bummer if it did.
i received that from an email and was sooo amazed back then.
this is soo cool.
yeah its pretty cool but i dont guess it will be the same case with every language. Smile
imagine using that on chinese
well, I'm not a native speaker of English so it took me a while to understand this.. but it works. Anyway, I really prefer correct spelling, punctuation and grammar, in any language. I go mad when I read sUm thin' laik theez.
Thats pretty cool, could get annoying to read everything like that though.
spammers... grmbl...-close-