FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I really need your help on my website : I need a name!!

I need a name for my website, what do you think would be the best?
Fanta-Sea
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Graphic Tree
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Graphic Nest
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Design House
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Design Hut
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Need Graphics
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Crystal Graphics
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Graphic Millennium
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Design Hour
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Greaphics
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

zjosie729
Okay, I have decided. If you still want to vote on a name for my website, you can.
eepman
I cant truly believe that www.designhouse.com isnt taken. Id snatch that up right away man. Very Happy
zjosie729
eepman wrote:
I cant truly believe that www.designhouse.com isnt taken. Id snatch that up right away man. Very Happy

Actually, it is taken...
madsencarl
The domainI want for my website is taken, but I check the Whois and it expires July 06 (after a 10 year contract). So I'll snatch that up the minute it becomes avaliable, then try to resell it to the guy for a few hundred dollars. Or just keep it.
eepman
No d00d thats just a holder page. Click on that link in the top right and send an email to request a price. Very Happy
Nutorious
madsencarl wrote:
The domainI want for my website is taken, but I check the Whois and it expires July 06 (after a 10 year contract). So I'll snatch that up the minute it becomes avaliable, then try to resell it to the guy for a few hundred dollars. Or just keep it.

Thats a well good idea... Whats the name >_>
cepher
If we are in the business of cheesy-yet-catchy graphics names, how about Silicon Graphics.

But really, its anything that you want about YOU. I'm greek. I would choose Trojan Designs.

And such.

Or: you could have something completely irrelevant. cepher|solutions is the name of my company. Picked the name because it sounded cool.
Marston
NeedGraphics isn't too bad. Kind of catchy, if you ask me! Wink